Amrit Manthan

Something dodgy about Mr Oberoi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Did you see his expressions when he left Natasha's room? I think he'll turn negative. He might be an enemy of Sodi's or Malik's! Or maybe something about his real daughter? Can't wait for this track to unfold :D

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04gagan-preetMissPunjabistarfire15789pal_loveyasminekoukisaveeta24loveyoupreeto1gunjan7--Saina--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Something dodgy about Mr Oberoi" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
something fishy about him and seems it will be the next twist in the story..

lets see what creatives have in store after Amrit being exposed which is happening sooner or later...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_love--Saina--

zamina02

zamina02

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i noticed his expressions too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Seems to me that a new twist is brewing ...

It culd be something related to his Real daughter "Natasha Oberai" ..She could also be a victim of Amrit and Mr oberai wants to take revenge ..

Time will tell what's up with the confused face of Papaji Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaluv

Seems to me that a new twist is brewing ...

It culd be something related to his Real daughter "Natasha Oberai" ..She could also be a victim of Amrit and Mr oberai wants to take revenge ..

Time will tell what's up with the confused face of Papaji Wink

THis is what exactly came in my mind,  and I noticed he hates Amrit to the core and keeps encouraging NImrit/Natasha to take her revenge, never allows her to soften up,  may be Mr Oberoi is playing a Big game from what I can see,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveyoupreeto--Saina--

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Remember that Amrit was mean to Agam when he was little? Maybe Amrit did something similar with MrOberoi's daughter natasha! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveyoupreeto--Saina--diyaloveskinny

com4us

com4us

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
whatever may be but Mr. Oberoi shouldnot turn against Natasha...He should always be with her...else humanity naam ki koi cheez hi nahin rahegi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveyoupreetoraspberrytorte--Saina--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.