Celebrity Fan Clubs

**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

WingsOfHeart

IF-Dazzler

WingsOfHeart

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
  For the new RPFC

Vertika u did a 
and VM was awesome

Edited by sainiayshi14 - 23 September 2012 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WingsOfHeart

IF-Dazzler

WingsOfHeart

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
BRB

WingsOfHeart

IF-Dazzler

WingsOfHeart

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania_58

Rukhsar in a film with Rajeev Khandelwal!

Purva Desai, TNN | Aug 21, 2012, 01.53PM IST

Rukhsar Rehman who has made her re-entry in Director Kut's Productions' Kuch Toh Log Kahenge as Mallika, will now be seen in a film. 

Yes you heard it right! Rukhsar, who started her career with films and debuted in Yaad Rakhegi Duniya, has been roped in yet again for a mainstream Hindi film. The shooting for the untitled film is expected to begin in September, outdoors.

Sources inform that the film also stars actors like Rajeev KhandelwalGauhar Khan, Piyush Mishra, Aditya Pancholi and Shatrughan Sinha, to name a few. Interestingly, this is Rukhsar's second film with Aditya Pancholi after Yaad Rakhegi Duniya where she played the character of Naina and Aditya Pancholi played Vicky Anand.

When contacted, Rukhsar confirmed the news, "Yes I am playing a pivotal role in the film and my character is very interesting".

Shocked, stunnedConfused
Gauhar Khan wahi hai na jiski behan Sach ka samna-2 mein ayi thi.

and Naina inhe bhi yahi naam mila tha!!!

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

It is an old article but i did'nt read it before did you guys read this before?Confused

I have no regrets: Priyanka Bassi

Priyanka Bassi had vanished after Left Right Left. She resurfaced recently in Odhani, but in no time the girl was out of Odhani too.

While there were rumours that the production house dropped her like a hot potato, the girl insists that the parting was mutual. "My track was supposed to be a little different. Since the purpose of my being in the show was not being met, it was a mutual decision between me and the producers to end the track," she says. She's doing Surya at the moment and is very excited about the outdoors. "It's a 32-episode detective series and every actor has a solo track, which is the best thing about this show," says Priyanka, who's doing a short flim in Dhanbad based on crime.

@red-i really dont know abt it!!!!ShockedConfused

I had read this article!!!!!!

But I had never heard about the short film again after Surya finished!!!!!!

lets see...i will google abt it!

Hmm but we have many hopes with her, aise hi disappear rahegi to kaise chalega? Confused

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Amazing front page Verika...really...1st of all i jst luved d title...its one of my fav song too...Embarrassed

Ah u added our wish too...dats fab...it makes d page more beautiful...Day Dreaming

And lovely lines to describe Pri...Monkey Icon

Not to forget lovely vm Riya...luved it...ClapClapClap

Edited by Mrsimisam - 25 September 2012 at 5:01am

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania_58

Rukhsar in a film with Rajeev Khandelwal!

Purva Desai, TNN | Aug 21, 2012, 01.53PM IST

Rukhsar Rehman who has made her re-entry in Director Kut's Productions' Kuch Toh Log Kahenge as Mallika, will now be seen in a film. 

Yes you heard it right! Rukhsar, who started her career with films and debuted in Yaad Rakhegi Duniya, has been roped in yet again for a mainstream Hindi film. The shooting for the untitled film is expected to begin in September, outdoors.

Sources inform that the film also stars actors like Rajeev KhandelwalGauhar Khan, Piyush Mishra, Aditya Pancholi and Shatrughan Sinha, to name a few. Interestingly, this is Rukhsar's second film with Aditya Pancholi after Yaad Rakhegi Duniya where she played the character of Naina and Aditya Pancholi played Vicky Anand.

When contacted, Rukhsar confirmed the news, "Yes I am playing a pivotal role in the film and my character is very interesting".

Shocked, stunnedConfused

Ohh i really don't like that lady, but i really hope she would not be paired with Raj any how or she is given some character role.

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Ohh i really don't like that lady, but i really hope she would not be paired with Raj any how or she is given some character role.

Do you think Gauhar will be opposite Rajeev??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Do you think Gauhar will be opposite Rajeev??

She will look nice with him. I liked her in Ishaqzaade, she looked nice there. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.