Celebrity Fan Clubs

**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 152

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awaazilicious

Happy first dance anniversary everyone

Awesome siggies Arwa Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awaazilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 150)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

I am thankful to Ekta Kapoor and Rajeev Khandelwal: Aamna Shariff

Aamna Shariff is back and how. Promos of her romancing Raqesh Vashisht have hit the airwaves and sparks in the chemistry are very much visible. Aamna and Rajeev's (Khandelwal) pairing in Balaji Telefilm's Kahiin Toh Hoga became superbly popular. But as we all know, after a fall out between Rajeev and Ekta Kapoor, the formed decided to throw in the towel and the most loved couple on TV parted ways.

Since Kahiin Toh Hoga ended, Aamna kept away from the small screen space. She chased her dream to make it big on 70mm. She did manage to bag a couple of roles, but her films did not send movie lovers in frenzy. So she is back entertaining fans on television with Sony Entertainment Television' Hongey Judaa Na Hum.

"Though I was made many run of the mill offers, I needed something really off beat to warrant me doing it. The best part of this character (Muskaan) is that she is a very contemporary workaholic woman. Yet she is very rooted in her culture," reveals Aamna to Tellychakkar.com.

"Unlike my debut show Kahiin Toh Hoga, in this serial, I am essaying a woman closer to my age. My character in that Balaji show appeared a lot more mature for she was burdened with lots of responsibilities."

So one more love story? "All said and done, people love the same. Personally also, I am a die-hard romantic person. The day I meet my Mr Right, I would not mind popping the question first,"this beautiful model-turned-actor goes on.

She is also very comfortable with her on-screen chemistry with her co-star Raqesh Vashisht. "It is looking very good on-screen. Before going on the floors, we attended a large number of workshops that helped us get comfortable with each other. "Normally, we don't have to undergo preparation for a TV show; this was more like a film. Every show has a major twist which becomes its USP," she quips but refuses to give out what the twist would be. "We will get to the crux very soon, so just wait and watch for the premiere episode on 10 September at 9 pm."

We then broach the subject of her shifting to films after Kahiin Toh Hoga wrapped in 2007. To which she says, "I don't regard it as a mistake. Those projects (Aloo Chaat and Aao Wish Karein etc) did not do well. But that is life, you always learn from it. I will continue to dabble in both the mediums as today filmmakers are looking for good TV stars for their fame and popularity. I also feel that after playing Kashish for four long years, I needed a break."

For a daily show, Aamna is used to work very hard. "That it was not easy to stay away from the daily shoot routine, was proved when I did it for four years before thinking of getting into films. Your body gets used to it," she avers. Films, on the other hand, are a more relaxed affair. "You do same project with breaks for six months to a year or even more," remarks Aamna.

"Having said that, Kahiin Toh Hoga will always remain my baby, I am thankful to Ekta Kapoor and the entire cast includingl Rajeev Khandelwal for contributing in the superb work which we delivered as a team," she concludes.

She should be thankful because KTH only worked because of Sujal!!!!!!

And she was noticed because she was opposite him!!!!!

I was waiting for such comment on article. I think no need for me to say some sweet words LOL LOL LOL

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Baby you all know that SRK was my first love!!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

After that I had my first crush and that was Rohit Roy when I had seen him in the role of Rishab Malhotra in Swabhimaan!!!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingHe was sooo cute!!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

I was a huge fan of Swabhimaan and had also watched Sea Hawks!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Well I was also young, about third or fourth standard mein thi when I had watched Swabhimaan!!!!!

Swabhimaan aptly showed the lifestyles of rich and famous and succession wars of Malhotra Group of Industries!!!!!Clap Clap

The shows nowadays don't know what they are showing!!!!!High society people don't stand in the kitchen,wearning heavy sarees and cooking!!!!!!Dead

Sea Hawks was also very good!!!!!!Smile

I remember the scene when Avik had taken Natasha (Nikki Aneja) to a date and she had transformed from a serious doctor to a glamorous girl!!!!!!LOL LOL

Swabhimaan was the first show i loved and i always drooled over Rishabh aka Rohit.Embarrassed I even watched the repeats as well in late nights. If any one would have been remember than we have a 14 episode shows like Farmaan Arohan and Kashish and i loved these shows as well.
Embarrassed

Rishab was soo hot!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Yeah back in those days shows actually had a story!!!!!!!Smile

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by awaazilicious

I couldn't agree less.

seriously the guy was at fault and he behaved as if Laila had forced him to be with him. 

Exactly!!!!!!

Indian mentality and Indian shows!!!!!!

Guys are like that!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryDo din dil behla lia and then they wanna go back to their good little homely submissive wife and kids!!!!!!

They want to have the cake and eat it too!!!!!!

Yes dono taraf ka fayda chahiye un ko. Ek item ko ghumao aur ek seeta jaise ladki ko ghar pe chod do bacche paalne k liye.Angry

The psychology of almost every man!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Waah kya logic hai!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Of course I wasn't scared at all!!!!!I was just watching Pri and when they were showing Bips!!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

That Munisha even with her little screen time managed to get on my nerves!!!!!!Dead Dead Dead Angry Angry Angry Angry

Actually we have seen the real face of her in The Survivor that's y it's almost impossible to tolerate her. LOL

Absolutely!!!!!LOL

Now I feel mad at all of Rajeev's pics with her at events!!!!!!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

I really dnt have dis misconception anymore..Tongue.again dats jst a personal opinion..Smile.of course der r xception bt not everybody's a fool ...today dey r fooling d guys...LOL

That category of girls also exist, I know!!!!!

You know the sad part is that those girls get the few good guys and the bad guys get the good girls!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

I never understood which sort of equilibrium god makes and maintains?
Confused

Me neither!!!!!!

God or whatever power rules over things!!!!!!!Confused

awaazilicious

IF-Dazzler

awaazilicious

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
okay guys here is the link to the new RP FC 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Goodbye to the 110th RPFC!!!!!!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Now We go on to the 111th RPFC!!!!!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rajeev's Birthday FC!!!!!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.