Celebrity Fan Clubs

**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 152

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Wow...u have watched both d shows...d only thing dat i knw about Swabhimaan is sm Shwetlana was in it and Ashutosh Rana was also der...and about sea hawks i knw dat Madhavan was in it...LOL

Swabhimaan has given us many talented actors like Deepak Parashar, Kunika, Kittu Gidwani, Ashutosh Rana, Manoj Bajpai, Harsh Chaya, Rohit Roy, Rinku Dhawan, Sandhya Mridul and many more. These all r still successful in their carriers.
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaina_b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Thank god!D'ohkoi zyada daravne scenes nhi the fear files meinWink...starting ka ek scene daravna tha jab Anahita so rhi hoti hai and ek damm se bhootni ko dikhate hai...LOL

aur ek scene aur tha jab Anahita apna gift dekhne apne office me jati hai aur darr ke mare stairs se utarne lagti hai aur ek statue/mask(whatever that was) dekh ke darr jati hai...usi scene ko dekh ke meri to ekdamm se cheekh nikal gayi aur sath hi sath mera bhai bhi cheekh pada..LOL fir meine poocha ki tu to darta hi nhi to cheekha kyun wo bola "tu pagal si cheekh padi to meri bhi cheekh nikal gayi"ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

Tum log bhi yaar kitne kamal ho jab ki it was all very normal
ROFLROFLROFL

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Good one Ria!!!!!!ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

As for Rishab, he did not have that many affairs yaar!!!!!!His dad had too many affairs and mistresses!!!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Rishab was in love with Megha, their company's legal advisor who was his first love!!!!!!

When they broke up because of misunderstandings (due to Rishab thinking her friend Sunil played by Manoj Bajpai is interested in her), Rishab's mom tried to fix him up with a seedhi saadhi girl Pooja but it did not work out!!!!!

Then both he and his step brother (his mom's illegitimate son) Karan falls for Rakshanda but Rakshanda loved Karan and anyway she dies!!!!!!

Finally he gets married to his first love Megha!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hardly that many!!!!!!!Tongue Smile

True Shai, he just loved Medha no one else. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaina_b

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Waah kya logic hai!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Of course I wasn't scared at all!!!!!I was just watching Pri and when they were showing Bips!!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

That Munisha even with her little screen time managed to get on my nerves!!!!!!Dead Dead Dead Angry Angry Angry Angry

Actually we have seen the real face of her in The Survivor that's y it's almost impossible to tolerate her. LOL

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awaazilicious

Hey guys made something

Sorry Arwa forgot to comment on your video. Ouch Ouch Ouch

Amazing and perfect Clap Clap Clap

Scenes songs and theme all was perfect.Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Just love this creation and keeping on making some more. Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

I really dnt have dis misconception anymore..Tongue.again dats jst a personal opinion..Smile.of course der r xception bt not everybody's a fool ...today dey r fooling d guys...LOL

That category of girls also exist, I know!!!!!

You know the sad part is that those girls get the few good guys and the bad guys get the good girls!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

I never understood which sort of equilibrium god makes and maintains?
Confused

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

hi
vertu i am just mesmerised by seeing ur work
its wonderful
i never know that priyanka words means these
thanks for telling
wish all rp fans a rocking month

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 05 October 2012 at 11:38am

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sainiayshi14

I still remember that night when we dance together for the first time 

for the first time i can see something in your eyes...which was very different..that time i did'nt know what was that...but i know what is in my heart.

There was no music but i can feel the soft music of our hearts...i can feel ur soft breaths on my face.

again i look up into ur eyes i saw the shyness in ur eyes...and that view melted my heart.
It wasn't the first time you had melted my heart that night and definitely not the last. 

I couldn't have expressed what I was feeling any better than that. 
Nestled in my arm  gazing into my eyes  your hands wrapped around my hands holding tight swaying to the rythem of our hearts perfectly translated the condition of my heart.
15dqmfl.jpg
I whispered to you sweet promises that I would always love you Naina.

You told me you loved me without saying a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy First Dance Scene!!!!!

Hey Ayushi,

Great post Clap Clap Clap

Just loved the words with perfect pictures.Big smile Big smile Big smile

awesome work

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.