Celebrity Fan Clubs

**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 152

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Don't even talk about the leads!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

And that female lead plain gets on my nerves!!!!!!!Dead Dead Dead Dead

Of course Ashlesha is far far better than her!!!!!Smile

Yes, she is very better.Smile I hate that show n the story seems like MPK. But comparing to that movie all is worse here. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaina_b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 148)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

very true especially for indian films they just  wan only a perfect figure in an actress nothing more than that otherwise sunny leone cant get any chance bcoz usse zada acting skills humein haai sorry plz dont take it if there is any fan of her i just presented my views

Sunny Leone!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryShe is not even an actress!!!!!Dead Dead Dead

Inko toh koi bhi imported cheez chalti hai!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

us ko to jis kaam k liye movie me rakha gaya tha vo kaam us ne kar diya bus Tongue, how can she ever be compared with a good actress.
LOL

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

But Shai let me tell me she still sucks by her acting and i never liked her show, she looks much older than that boy Yuvraaj Ouch

I have no interest in either her shows or her acting!!!!!LOL

It was just an example!!!!!

Haan bus tune itna bakwaas example isiliye diya ki Pri kuch seekhe. LOL

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Baby you all know that SRK was my first love!!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

After that I had my first crush and that was Rohit Roy when I had seen him in the role of Rishab Malhotra in Swabhimaan!!!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingHe was sooo cute!!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

I was a huge fan of Swabhimaan and had also watched Sea Hawks!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Well I was also young, about third or fourth standard mein thi when I had watched Swabhimaan!!!!!

Swabhimaan aptly showed the lifestyles of rich and famous and succession wars of Malhotra Group of Industries!!!!!Clap Clap

The shows nowadays don't know what they are showing!!!!!High society people don't stand in the kitchen,wearning heavy sarees and cooking!!!!!!Dead

Sea Hawks was also very good!!!!!!Smile

I remember the scene when Avik had taken Natasha (Nikki Aneja) to a date and she had transformed from a serious doctor to a glamorous girl!!!!!!LOL LOL

Swabhimaan was the first show i loved and i always drooled over Rishabh aka Rohit.Embarrassed I even watched the repeats as well in late nights. If any one would have been remember than we have a 14 episode shows like Farmaan Arohan and Kashish and i loved these shows as well.
Embarrassed

Shaina_b

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by awaazilicious

I couldn't agree less.

seriously the guy was at fault and he behaved as if Laila had forced him to be with him. 

He was cheap, he used both and ditched both.
Angry

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by awaazilicious

I couldn't agree less.

seriously the guy was at fault and he behaved as if Laila had forced him to be with him. 

Exactly!!!!!!

Indian mentality and Indian shows!!!!!!

Guys are like that!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryDo din dil behla lia and then they wanna go back to their good little homely submissive wife and kids!!!!!!

They want to have the cake and eat it too!!!!!!

Yes dono taraf ka fayda chahiye un ko. Ek item ko ghumao aur ek seeta jaise ladki ko ghar pe chod do bacche paalne k liye.Angry

Shaina_b

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Originally posted by suhana.dixit

98% of them want a submissive wife and bold girl friend whom they can use according to their whim. Poor women forget when they go too deep they leave them with the excuse that wat they had was no string attach affairDead
I seriously hate these kinds..AngryAngry

@red bold...Biggest irony !!Angry

Bt i personally dnt sympathise wid such girls/women(wid a few xceptions)...coz a wrong choice always leads to bad outcomes...now a days girls have become smarter dan boys in des issues...LOL...dey r no more poor...LOL

We have many examples around us like these but i am agree with simi that gals are using them for their profit as well.
Ouch

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

@red bold...Biggest irony !!Angry

Bt i personally dnt sympathise wid such girls/women(wid a few xceptions)...coz a wrong choice always leads to bad outcomes...now a days girls have become smarter dan boys in des issues...LOL...dey r no more poor...LOL
No, girls will always be stupid!!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Any boy can fool them!!!!!Dead Dead Dead

It is unfortunate but true!!!!!!

Not always Shaina, now gals r smarter somewhere than boys. I have also seen the examples of it.
Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.