Celebrity Fan Clubs

**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 152

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Shaina_b

No it will never happen!!!!!

I should have realized this when the YRF shows flopped and then they never returned!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch

Nothing like that Shaina, par YRF show makers now knew that our audience generally like dumb shows. Ouch

And I respect it that rather than make dumb shows they are not making any shows!!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 05 October 2012 at 7:04am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 146)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Oh god Shai tu itne info laati kahan se hai? Mai to free hi nahi ho paati hoon aur 70% cheejin mujhe pata nahi hoti na log LOL

u r right vertu di sach mein ifo collect bhi kar sakte sayed jo khud actor ya director naa pata ho woh di ko pata hoga LOLWink

Soch le apni Shai kitne talented hai ye chahe to stars related to every field k liye ek channel bhi start kar sakti hai Wink

Mera channel jab hoga tab hoga!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

Filhaal toh yeh better hoga agar YRF ek channel start kare!!!!!!!Smile

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Shai who's dis Anahita Shroff...Confused

Anahita Shroff is a famous designer!!!!!!

My sis references her by saying "Jiske do gandhe gandhe bacche hai" but I told her she actually has two kids!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

You can recall her from Kal Ho Na Ho where she played a classmate of Saif and Preity who Saif tries to date only to find she has twins!!!!!Tongue LOL

She also played the role of Kajol's friend in DDLJ who Shahrukh repeatedly flirts with!!!!!!Smile

She is married to Homi Adajania of Cocktail fame which is why I had joked that they should have named the husband Homi!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Oh god Shai tu itne info laati kahan se hai? Mai to free hi nahi ho paati hoon aur 70% cheejin mujhe pata nahi hoti na log LOL

Arre yeh toh sab ko pata hai!!!!!!

Sab ne DDLJ aur Kal Ho Na Ho dekhi hai!!!!!!

LOL... hehehe..
BTW Aaj kal Raj ke kya khabar hain Confused Uska Movie kab release hoga... ?? Peter gaya kaam se?

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Sad bt true...what to do...even dos who calls it crap watches it...den how  will der(director's) mentality change...

It will never change and we will continue to have shows like the current ones!!!!!!

Honestly the 90ties era seems far more modern now with shows like Sea Hawk, Shanti, Swabhimaan, Baat Ban Jaye, etc to name a few!!!!!

Agree with u Shai,Approve even most of the shows used to come on DD1 but still they were nice and different.Wink
But one thing i remember that first time by these shows i came to know the term "Najayz" which has now become a trend in K shows.
LOL

Very educational I must say!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL 

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rlrl

LOL... hehehe..
BTW Aaj kal Raj ke kya khabar hain Confused Uska Movie kab release hoga... ?? Peter gaya kaam se?

Abhi toh Table No. 21 shayad March tak release ho!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

True Neetu,
Some where i also feel hurt when ppl here discuss about him more than needed. I know it's Rajeev FC but it's Pri's FC as well. Just a few ppl talks about her even when she is seen in a show that's y i am just doing a formality by coming  here and i never feel the need to discuss about Rajeev as already all takes interest about him.
I know the theory of opposite gender but all i want is to give Pri an equal share of discussion just not she should be limited on front page. I know a  lot ppl would say she is not that much active as much Rajeev is but whenever she becomes active no one pays attention.
My efforts never went fruitful here and i love now my PB FC more than this place. Sorry no offense it's my pov.

One thing I know is that I want both RK fans as well as PB fans here!!!!!

I want discussions on both of them in this FC and that cannot be achieved if PB fans stay away!!!!!

So I would like to say to both RK and PB fans to regularly visit this FC and fill it up with discussion about both of them and I will be with both the groups!!!!!!Smile

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

I totally agree with you Neetu!!!!!!

And Neetu you were not here that is why you don't know!!!!!!Tongue

Let me tell you that apart from Yazh, everyone here had criticized Rajeev and the movie like anything and hated it!!!!!Tongue Dead LOL

So you are totally free to criticize and say whatever you like about that movie or anything else for that matter!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

Shai it's not criticism always, it's just that if she does something y all our active members participate in discussions except a few.
I too love RK but for me both r equal and they both should be given an equal place here.

Same with me Vertika!!!!!Smile

For me both are equal and this FC belongs to them both!!!!!!

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

True Neetu,
Some where i also feel hurt when ppl here discuss about him more than needed. I know it's Rajeev FC but it's Pri's FC as well. Just a few ppl talks about her even when she is seen in a show that's y i am just doing a formality by coming  here and i never feel the need to discuss about Rajeev as already all takes interest about him.
I know the theory of opposite gender but all i want is to give Pri an equal share of discussion just not she should be limited on front page. I know a  lot ppl would say she is not that much active as much Rajeev is but whenever she becomes active no one pays attention.
My efforts never went fruitful here and i love now my PB FC more than this place. Sorry no offense it's my pov.

One thing I know is that I want both RK fans as well as PB fans here!!!!!

I want discussions on both of them in this FC and that cannot be achieved if PB fans stay away!!!!!

So I would like to say to both RK and PB fans to regularly visit this FC and fill it up with discussion about both of them and I will be with both the groups!!!!!!Smile

True... chalo guys gotta go.. bye tc have fun.. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.