Celebrity Fan Clubs

**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 152

ronojoy_ria

IF-Sizzlerz

ronojoy_ria

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevkiijann

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

hello every one Smile

Hi,

only i am here

hy mahak long time
kafi harsey key bad baat horahi hai tum mein its me muqaddas nick name is risal
Embarrassed h r u dear ?

jaani tu yahaan i am waiting for u there aaja wahaLOL

kahan meri jaannn Embarrassed

wohi jaana koi aata jaata nahinLOL

naughty girl LOL

no me inncoent baby ab aaja

oh innocent baaby hahahahah 
chal baaz haseena LOLLOLLOL

me aur chal baaz no never i am the cutest person ever LOLEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**~~S@pno Se Bh@re N@in@~~** RP FC (Page 145)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shaina_b

I had already mentioned a few references of the story before the telecast and knew what it was doing to be like and how it was going to end!!!!!

Yes she has been outstanding!!!!!!Possibly she did not like how this one turned out because she has not mentioned it on FB!!!!!!

In black magic there is hardly anything new that they do!!!!!It is always one guy and one girl doing black magic on the other because of him!!!!!Sleepy Sleepy

If it's about FB than u already know that she rarely comes online at FB than how can she update it there? Tongue Yes it happens normally than only.

Well she was promoting Gangs of Wasseypur on FB like anything!!!!!!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

^i didn't like the guy either, what i have seen closely that whenever a story happens where one guy and two women are involved, the guy chosen is either ugly or average looking and infact the guy should be pretty handsome, hamare creatives ulta hi sochte hain LOL

LOL LOL LOL

Agree with ur point Neetu,Approve ye baat to mujhe bhi samajh me nahi aati ki if the boy is damn handsome and dashing than he may have two gals but if the boy looks that much dumb how can u even imagine him with two ladies? Idiot CV's.LOL Tongue

I agree!!!!!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged

^thankso to photobucket otherwise its a matter of one hour to say the least . 

why they made her perform magic in tht gorgeous saree ? they could have used those tantrik black kurtas instead of it LOL

This would have been the best thing LOL ROFL

Vertika you too??Tongue LOL Dead

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

^i didn't like the guy either, what i have seen closely that whenever a story happens where one guy and two women are involved, the guy chosen is either ugly or average looking and infact the guy should be pretty handsome, hamare creatives ulta hi sochte hain LOL

Well the guy looked a bit like Emraan Hasmi and I guess that's why they chose him!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

I don't like Mayank Gandhi at all!!!!He is not at all good looking and he thinks too much of himself!!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

I remember his fights with Naman Shaw very well where Mayank was Kritika Sengar's partner!!!!!!

What I don't like in such stories is that the guy is forgiven without much ado just because the girl was doing black magic!!!!!I mean hello he was the one who was cheating on his wife first and it was when he tried to leave the other girl that she resorted to it!!!!!

But just because the other girl was bad and so he becomes all innocent!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryCrap Indian mentality!!!!!!

I still remember that episode, i hated Mayank and even Vikas wo to vaise bhi pehle se hi mere list me tha in my dislike list.LOL Yes Shaina ur right,Approve such cheap people are forgiven by their sati savitri type wives with no guarantee, and it happens around us in our society as well. Ouch

Yes and that encourages men to cheat on their wives and girlfriends more as they know they will be forgiven!!!!!

Yeah I totally hated Mayank and Vikas!!!!!Waise Vikas ko maine dekha on Gumrah as one of the people giving gyan!!!!!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

was the second girl from baabul ka aangan chottey na...?

Yes she was!!!!!

She is always playing the downtrodden girl!!!!!!!

It must be Zee TV's show na?
Tongue

No it was on Sony!!!!!

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Hey guys.. have brought something for you... well i knw.. boht logo ke pass iske AVIS honge.. but still thought to make and repost.. and ya these are free to use :) and ya.. any one wants them stacked then plz tell.. and ya since this FC is gonna get closed.. so thot to make them..

Rajveer-Naina( Dance Avis)[free to use] Smile

Hope you guys will like it Smile
Thnx
Riti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-Shaina_b

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Shai who's dis Anahita Shroff...Confused

Anahita Shroff is a famous designer!!!!!!

My sis references her by saying "Jiske do gandhe gandhe bacche hai" but I told her she actually has two kids!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

You can recall her from Kal Ho Na Ho where she played a classmate of Saif and Preity who Saif tries to date only to find she has twins!!!!!Tongue LOL

She also played the role of Kajol's friend in DDLJ who Shahrukh repeatedly flirts with!!!!!!Smile

She is married to Homi Adajania of Cocktail fame which is why I had joked that they should have named the husband Homi!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Oh god Shai tu itne info laati kahan se hai? Mai to free hi nahi ho paati hoon aur 70% cheejin mujhe pata nahi hoti na log LOL

Arre yeh toh sab ko pata hai!!!!!!

Sab ne DDLJ aur Kal Ho Na Ho dekhi hai!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.