Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What next? FF with the Doc: epilogue page 55 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 61

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Lovely story much better than watching looking for more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What next? FF with the Doc: epilogue page 55 (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Dr Malvika, very nice ff. Hope such a situation never arises in the show. Its so sad and harsh situation between Ashni. But you're right, Ashu needed a rude jolt, to realise Nidhi's pain and her situation. Very well written. Waiting to see some happy moments between Ashni.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veenaperniniborn2ruleLibra

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Along with their patch up I am also curious how Mallika is dealt with... Will she become a friend and they all live happily ever after... redeemed... or will she never change??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraSuvika.

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Dr. Malvika... I am just speechless - speechless because am overwhelmingly in awe of your writing skills as well as grief struck by the sorrow in your story... Have read the 2nd part; don't know if the 3rd part follows - yet to explore other pages, but, ohhh, I cannot sustain this much sorrow, that too of a miscarriage- even if in stories. And thank God, it was only Ashu's dream that Nidhi was breathing her last... I can't express how I felt while reading those lines... Hats off to you - as a writer, to have your readers experience this kind of emotions is really commendable. Clap Starting from that point I started crying - literally and am still shivering, still nervous. Last paragraph depicting Nidhi's reaction upon seeing Ashu, were heartrending. Can't wait to read next as I so much want to know how she heals from this traumas.

Just a thought: I agree that Ashu is always taking Nidhi for granter and he really needs to loose her in order to understand her value in his life, but, I always find it truly mordacious that even for realizing Ashu of his injustice to Nidhi, Nidhi has to pass thru all these afflictions and agonies... Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkVeenaperLibra

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Dr. Malvika... I am just speechless - speechless because am overwhelmingly in awe of your writing skills as well as grief struck by the sorrow in your story... Have read the 2nd part; don't know if the 3rd part follows - yet to explore other pages, but, ohhh, I cannot sustain this much sorrow, that too of a miscarriage- even if in stories. And thank God, it was only Ashu's dream that Nidhi was breathing her last... I can't express how I felt while reading those lines... Hats off to you - as a writer, to have your readers experience this kind of emotions is really commendable. Clap Starting from that point I started crying - literally and am still shivering, still nervous. Last paragraph depicting Nidhi's reaction upon seeing Ashu, were heartrending. Can't wait to read next as I so much want to know how she heals from this traumas.

Just a thought: I agree that Ashu is always taking Nidhi for granter and he really needs to loose her in order to understand her value in his life, but, I always find it truly mordacious that even for realizing Ashu of his injustice to Nidhi, Nidhi has to pass thru all these afflictions and agonies... Unhappy

Thanks, trocks for the honest opinion.

And hopefully this will be the last sad session...recovery starts after this. Just wait and read...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Finally Ashu got his share of slaps. Loved this doc

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
your chap is so owsome,please write more,

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

your chap is so owsome,please write more,

Thanks to all readers and pm senders.

Enough of rona dhona. Next chapter updates in a couple of hours (no current at my place: lappy out of battery)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top