Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What next? FF with the Doc: epilogue page 55 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 61

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Both chapters were fabulous - can't wait for the next chapter.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What next? FF with the Doc: epilogue page 55 (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Ashu has started taking Nidhi for granted...  Ashu need's a jolt to set his priorities straight...  Am glad if KP isn't giving him one... We are... 

Edited by fanktlk - 22 August 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraSuvika.

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Doc, while the writing was great, the sorrow it contained is beyond my capacity...I don't want miscarriages even on shows...the trauma of a mother who loses her baby is something I cannot bear to see!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777shobha21ttrocks

Sagi.

IF-Dazzler

Sagi.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Doc, while the writing was great, the sorrow it contained is beyond my capacity...I don't want miscarriages even on shows...the trauma of a mother who loses her baby is something I cannot bear to see!

Sujatha,

I understand. What I want to convey is the sorrow of miscarriage is lesser than losing one's life, which was envisaged actually..if you see, Ashutosh is actually shattered by the very realization that he could have lost Nidhi...the realization that they have lost a child is yet to dawn on them Nidhi still doesnt know, anyway she is not that conscious.

Second thing: it was needed for AShutosh a hard reality rapp on the knuckles to wake up..and stop taking Nidhi for granted.

From a Doc's POV, a miscarriage in the first trimester is fairly common...and a nature's way of getting rid of a defective pregnancy.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BinatfanktlkAazeen02LibraSujatha.raoSuvika.ttrocks

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Sujatha,

I understand. What I want to convey is the sorrow of miscarriage is lesser than losing one's life, which was envisaged actually..if you see, Ashutosh is actually shattered by the very realization that he could have lost Nidhi...the realization that they have lost a child is yet to dawn on them Nidhi still doesnt know, anyway she is not that conscious.

Second thing: it was needed for AShutosh a hard reality rapp on the knuckles to wake up..and stop taking Nidhi for granted.

From a Doc's POV, a miscarriage in the first trimester is fairly common...and a nature's way of getting rid of a defective pregnancy.

You are right Doc. I have had multiple miscarriages. I know that fact better than anybody.
It is common, but the pain is the same.  
At the same time Ashu deserved this , and whatever else is yet to come and much much more.
Any and all sympathies I had for him went down the toilet when I saw tomorrows precap.

Edited by Libra - 22 August 2012 at 12:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkshobha21Suvika.ttrocks

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Sujatha,

[/QUOTE]

would love to read and see how these two rebuild their relationship after this experience!! and love the part where you got Armaan back...he is so seriously needed!!

fanktlkshobha21Librattrocks

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Sujatha,

would love to read and see how these two rebuild their relationship after this experience!! and love the part where you got Armaan back...he is so seriously needed!!
[/QUOTE]

Yes,I agree, he is really needed in the show to. Someone needs to bang ashu's head against the wall and put some sense into him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VeenaperSuvika.ttrocks

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Yes,I agree, he is really needed in the show to. Someone needs to bang ashu's head against the wall and put some sense into him.
[/QUOTE]

cannonball emoticon

dancydreamershobha21VeenaperLibra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top