What next? FF with the Doc: epilogue page 55 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
very well written...nidhi is in such a terrible state..godd...felt so bad..
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

very well written...nidhi is in such a terrible state..godd...felt so bad..

Thanks Sayani (am I right?)

Actually Nidhi is more psychologically traumatized.

Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Thanks Sayani (am I right?)

Actually Nidhi is more psychologically traumatized.

yaa right  u r...my good name is sayani...nini is my nickname...

bechari nidhi...😭
Originally posted by alkaparmart

dr malvika,it is really awsom,but sad,ashu had done with her twice in original serial,so feel sad .jaldi patch up karwaiye please...

Alka Ben,

Now thats wishful thinking...ab tak serial mein to Nidhi sab kuchh maaf kar deti hai...
But thanks for your opinion.

i guess,you are from gujarat?bec nobody adressed me alkaben
Originally posted by turags

Hats Off Doc!!! outstanding!!! i have no other words...truly...i could literally see it happening...Ashu really needs something like this to jolt him out of his attitude!!!

Someone shd slap him
Originally posted by ChitaRK

Someone shd slap him

i am sure Doc Malvika will take of it...

what do you say Doc?? hum sab ki taraf se Armaan ke haathon Ashu ko ek slap!! ðŸ˜‰
double thumbs up for u ji..i cn nly say u to continue..hehe !
Originally posted by alkaparmart

i guess,you are from gujarat?bec nobody adressed me alkaben

Alka Ben,

I am a true blue Mumbaikar, born in a tamil family and married to a Bihari.

I can speak, read and write Marathi better than my mother tongue. Gujarati comes as an add-on package, can follow most of it as it is widely spoken in Mumbai.

Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Sujatha,

I understand. What I want to convey is the sorrow of miscarriage is lesser than losing one's life, which was envisaged actually..if you see, Ashutosh is actually shattered by the very realization that he could have lost Nidhi...the realization that they have lost a child is yet to dawn on them Nidhi still doesnt know, anyway she is not that conscious.

Second thing: it was needed for AShutosh a hard reality rapp on the knuckles to wake up..and stop taking Nidhi for granted.

From a Doc's POV, a miscarriage in the first trimester is fairly common...and a nature's way of getting rid of a defective pregnancy.

I understand your pov...but having been a personal witness to the trauma that follows, I can't handle it...hence the first thing I do is change the channel if a show has something like this coming...

I am not questioning the need for it in your story...you are the best judge of that...just sharing my thoughts on miscarriage with you
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago