Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

So Jagya will be back. Why he will be back is not clear. He comes back to apologise to the family at Jaitser and is surprised to see Shiv and Anandi getting engaged.

Now we need to wait and see what turn it takes,when the truth is revealed. Anandi is still not free from her Jagya related memories which is quite surprising for me after all that had happened to her. For Jagya it provides a golden opportunity to get even with Shiv. Repentance or not, Jagya cannot turn a completely new leaf. He just does not have that quality in him. From early childhood, he has exploited people's love and trust in him to his advantage and he will continue to do so. He will try to turn the tide in his favour with regards to family and Anandi in particular. That will serve him with two purposes. He may win back his family and pay back Shiv.

This will be litmus test for Anandi. She has to use her judgment and sagacity to the best of her capability to tide over this. No matter how good the past memories associated with Jagya are,it is past,dead and gone. And let it not be revived for that will neither bring peace or happiness to persons involved.

I just hope Jagya does not team up with disgruntled souls in Shiv's family to do further damage.  

A question in my mind with regard to Anandi is ,"how much is enough?" what more do you want Anandi to renounce Jagya once and for all?

Absolutely bang on post!!!! You've hit jackpot!!!!! just for the sake of lame trps this story will be stretched for weeks like some akhada match-Who wins Anandi's hand????
I hope Anandi stuffs some intelligence from her bapusa(jag's dad) and snuffs jagya-bag & baggage forever from her mind,thoughts,memories & life.
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever it is..i am fine with it unless it effects AnSh's story.

BV Creatives , guys please do not even think of a Jagat and Anandi reunion- You will be succesfully losing one viewership for sure then.
Edited by Khushi. - 11 years ago
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Whatever it is..i am fine with it unless it effects AnSh's story.

BV Creatives , guys please do not even think of a Jagat and Anandi reunion- You will be succesfully losing one viewership for sure then.

Make that two!  

The biggest thing I am worried about is having to watch Anandi have a soft spot for Jagya.  I really don't think that she would accept him back...and I expect her to be somewhat civil with him like he WAS with her...but I don't want to see a soft spot for him either...at least not in a way where she will sometimes puts him before her family, Shiv, or Shiv's family in anyway.  I really wouldn't be able to see that.  

Ritushree_Nadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
i hope he doesnt create any prbs in AnSh sagai
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vamita

Their relationship will grow in front of Jagya's eyes...What goes around comes around...Jagya did not have a ounce of shame, when he spent his first night in front of Anandi with his second wife...Now he will experience the same pain...Anandi, feeling and having soft corner for Shiv and supporting him instead of Jagya...!

You're right...and I would love to see that happen.  BUT I'm afraid that she may have a soft spot for Jagya as well...which is something I don't want to see.  

Also...I'm excited to see this track as it will definitely be some good drama; however, I'm a little nervous about it as well.  I don't want to see Jagya having any crazy plans to break AnSh up...it'll be sad and boring to see him go completely evil. 
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

So Jagya will be back. Why he will be back is not clear. He comes back to apologise to the family at Jaitser and is surprised to see Shiv and Anandi getting engaged.

Now we need to wait and see what turn it takes,when the truth is revealed. Anandi is still not free from her Jagya related memories which is quite surprising for me after all that had happened to her. For Jagya it provides a golden opportunity to get even with Shiv. Repentance or not, Jagya cannot turn a completely new leaf. He just does not have that quality in him. From early childhood, he has exploited people's love and trust in him to his advantage and he will continue to do so. He will try to turn the tide in his favour with regards to family and Anandi in particular. That will serve him with two purposes. He may win back his family and pay back Shiv.

This will be litmus test for Anandi. She has to use her judgment and sagacity to the best of her capability to tide over this. No matter how good the past memories associated with Jagya are,it is past,dead and gone. And let it not be revived for that will neither bring peace or happiness to persons involved.

I just hope Jagya does not team up with disgruntled souls in Shiv's family to do further damage.  

A question in my mind with regard to Anandi is ,"how much is enough?" what more do you want Anandi to renounce Jagya once and for all?

according to your analysis i have a question when shiv will see Jagaya being so good won't he himself  back off from his marriage decision and let Anandi live a happy life with her love..? πŸ˜•so Jaggu has to prove nothing ..on seeing Jaggu back to his family shiv's feet will himself feel the need to move out 

@bold i differ with this opinion cannot turn a new leaf in one day but its not true he cannot completely turn into a new leaf ..it means to say its impossible for a person to change himself these type of qualites are not in born needs to be produced and every person can produce them and @bold red this is the thing for him to change in  himself ...all this what is happening to him wants to teach him this lesson no to do this so if he won't stop doing this then it means he will never redeem ...πŸ˜•

i don't know what cvs are cooking but i am not  satisfied with this idea that Jaggu will still be there he won't try to change himself but again he will pretend to win his family's trust back and in mind keep this selfish idea of paying back to shiv his revenge ...that will be a complete stupid story i will say Balika vadhu will lose all its  essence and become a crap show ...😳 Jagaya needs to make up for mistakes he has done just like dadisaa ...forget about his own self and think about others to whom he has done wrong ...do repentance of his mistakes and do right to correct wrong without involving his selfish means there that will Jagaya's true repentance , redemption ..
mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reepalk

I think Anadi should live happily with shiv and try to settle down JG relationship too.
If Ja and An reunion then it is really very fun making drama for marriage.

if JAAN reunion is funny drama of marriage then JG is also the mockery of marriage and all relations the day cvs gave this illegal relation true love tag that day their show will literally be banned because this show give moral lesson with it ..making bal vivah successful is wrong so people won't take wrong message from it so letting illegal relation what these two did and how they made their     relation is also very wrong moral and encouraging people to do so ..so Anandi should never try to reunite JG ..she should mind her own business the day she did she will lose respect in 90% viewers eyes 
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Now CM will say that i was right. Anandi was never interested in our shiv. Its only Shiv who cares for her but she is using our son. Now it's tough time for shekhars as well to reconsider their decision.
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another thought occurred to me!! YET again...!! Jaggu dada MBBS Phailllsss MS πŸ€£πŸ€£

Katora couple back  to Jaitser πŸ˜† or may be Udaipur this time??🀣
mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

WHAT? Did he think his dhoka was any less that he is taking the moral high road? OMG what scum! I can't believe all that love has gone for a toss just because she didn't tell him it was his family that funded her education! What is such a big deal in that?πŸ˜•

no offence sorry if you take any but i want to ask from you @bold have you been watching this show with intervals someday seen then miss it several days otherwise you wouldn't have asked this question πŸ˜•the big deal is the lies how Gauri has been fooling Jagaya through out ..imagine if God forbid you have a life partner who lies to you insults your dad your dad has only done good for that person but in return your dad gets insult , the person you consider your life partner also challenges your mother that he will never let you be back to your family and never misses any chance to fuel you against your family and the day you come to know about all this and also all the love shove your darling has started to shower on you was for the sake of challenge with your mother to keep you like a winning trophy and to top it all at the same you come to know about your surprise remarriage thing ...what you will do feel proud of such person or kick that person out of your life ? definitely you will go to second option ...so Jagaya did the right thing ...and by the way you have still that dhoka excuse to defend Gauri ..get over it now ..jagaya is at no dhoka to Gauri right now ..she knew everything about him when she married him ..when he was doing his emotional drama who asked her to marry him she could have found any other way but she didn't she thought about her own selfish desires so don't blame Jagaya for that...