Yash should repent

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After all this tthings clear out, I really want Yash to repent big time.

Not just single sorry and Arti says it's OK. No he can not escape so easily after behaving like this. His character will only come up well when he also repent with this much intensity as he is behaving today.

Aarti for small mistake or even no mistake have to prove herself a lot but Yash have to prove himself. Just coz he is son of family, everything he does is taken for granted from him and get away with it.

No one speaks for AArti, and no one speak against Yash in family.

Why is G3 angry on AArti, she has not changed her behaviour, its Yash. Why don't they question him. Why does Papa scindhiya not come up and say Either tell the reason or stop behaving weird.

Someone should come up and tell him after he realizes his mistake that he should really apolozise in big way to AArti.

Poor girl, since she have been married, she is proving herself. It is her second marraige too just like Yash.

Does he not responsible for taking care of her pain.

Share your vies everyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ, aarti suffer a lot with yash and with his family she do her best and give her soul  but she get the blame in the end πŸ˜•, yash must repent aarti and i will  not might to see even 100 ep wile he just try to make up for his actions to her 😎, and i need to see him supportive when the divorce truth come out πŸ€“,Edited by kholita - 11 years ago
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: kholita

agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ, aarti suffer a lot with yash and with his family she do her best and give her soul  but she get the blame in the end πŸ˜•, yash must repent aarti and i will  not might to see even 100 ep wile he just try to make up for his actions to her 😎, and i need to see him supportive when the divorce truth come out πŸ€“,

Yes he should stand for her... whenever she is in problem, i have not seen him clearly supporting her.she must feel, if he there she need not worry but at present he is her main worryπŸ˜†
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with ur comments ..
Yash should repent on behaving like that in future and shold also compensate it with showering a lot of love ...
As Aarti have to answered for her mistakes as it is Yash should be clear out the air in front of his family and his family should questioned him for behaving like that it would make his character more powerful and dominated.. 
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He will repent is a big way when the divorce truth comes out.  Aarti is going to need all the support at that time considering how orthodox the family is..
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have this feeling that it will be far from over even after the revelation for the reason of Yash's anger..😊
So, maybe we'll get to see how that revelation is going to make Aarti react... Either she'll withdraw from Yash or Yash coming near her... I only hope she won't do anymore whimpering for sorry.πŸ˜‰
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: amourfouGC

agree with ur comments ..

Yash should repent on behaving like that in future and shold also compensate it with showering a lot of love ...
As Aarti have to answered for her mistakes as it is Yash should be clear out the air in front of his family and his family should questioned him for behaving like that it would make his character more powerful and dominated.. 

Yes.. his family should also question him for his beaviour
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree..

Repent Repent Repent We Want Yash To Repent!!!

Nice post!!!

gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is repenting, first by showing his anger towards some other repentance 
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: TAPD

He will repent is a big way when the divorce truth comes out.  Aarti is going to need all the support at that time considering how orthodox the family is..

Agree... yes he need to stand strong in support for her