Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

major drama lol

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Wink I  wonder who this girlEmbarrassed wil be that rocky has fallen in love with her LOL
i  want prachi deshmukh Wink to be that girl rocky has fallen in love withEmbarrassed( who played younger  taani in tere liyeEmbarrassed) im mean rocky;s love interest Star
Angryomg both the families get to know about raavi& nitin's love story , the biggesst haddi is the family looks like it LOL

guys pls comment LOL

Edited by lizzie1765 - 21 August 2012 at 6:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyRashaj_TaNi_Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "major drama lol" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Yea, me too looking forward to this. I want some better girl. Prachi did an awesome job, she's cute too, they'd look nice! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Wink ok if its not prachi then some new cute girl !!!
i hate cameos Angry, looks like ashwairya did cameoOuch like the orther boys in raavi's lifeOuch god knows how long nitin charcter will stayShockedLOL . whats with rocky& raavi's friendsShockedShocked disappearing in the show .ShockedLOLAngry

cocololo123

cocololo123

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
i want priyal gor to play his love interest

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.