Humse Hai Life

Sira FF-Lost and Found Love PART 8- Pg 42 updated (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 48

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sira FF-Lost and Found Love PART 8- Pg 42 updated (Page 12)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

I'm sorry for this late update but I had been quite busy this week.

Here goes my second updateSmile
LOST AND FOUND LOVE - PART 2
Recap:
I turned back and signalled him that I will come in a moment and I turned to talk to Rahul but by then he started his car zoomed away. But I read something at the back of the car and my jaw dropped. It was written in bold, white capital letters at the centre of the glass. It read

RAHUL OBEROI
Ra.Hul.Obe.Roi!!!
Then this person is not Raghav's friend!! He is his brother. But wait Raghav never said he had a brother. But he had never told about his family either. I have to know about this person as soon as posibble. Don't know how but now I was some how positive. I didn't know what I was positive about. But something inside me said everything was going to be alright soon.

"SIA. Come. It is late." Arjun called out again.

I then turned back and walked towards where everyone was standing. I registered this to my brain so that I could think over about this later and I had to go now as everyone was waiting.

I could not think about it now as everyone were present there. Miss Sen came over and put her arms around me as a sign of consoling. They were all surprised to see the change in my face as they had just seen how weak and hurt I was when I got down from the car and now I was looking better. But they preferd to be silent and they all just followed Miss Sen and me into the school. Obviously they did not know what had happened, what Rahul and me were talking about.

After what had happened I was slightly positive now. Coach asked everyone to go back to their rooms. Miss Sen and Sama came with me till my room.

"Sia you look very tired. I understand what you are going through. But you need to be strong now. Take good rest. Everything will be alright soon." Miss Sen consoled me.

Yes everything would be alright soon.

I just nodded my head.

She then said something to Sama and left.
Sama made me sit down on the bed. She was about to say say something but changed her mind and remained silent.
"Sia I think it would be better if you sleep now. You will feel better tomorrow morning."

She tried hard to say as soothingly as she could. She herself was sad that one of her closest friends, Raghav had left.

I could not see her also in pain. That would remind me of so many things which I knew would hurt me and also her. I wanted to be left alone for now. I had so many things in my mind. It was difficult for me to think about it but I had to because I knew that was a better option now. But I could not do that with Sama or anyone around.

"Sama... I want to be alone for some time. I hope you can understand. So..." I trailed away.

She immediately understood. Maybe she too wanted that. Thank GodSama always understood the situations weel and also handled it very well. I was happy I had such a good friend in my life.

She smiled," Sure Sia I can understand. But take good rest. Take care. Will meet you tomorrow morning." and she too went closing the door.

I got up from the bed and took my dress to freshen up. My dress was now all in a mess and it was sticking to my body because of the rain. I took a shower and came out.

I remembered the first night in Elite when Raghav had pulled me and he caught me in his hands. That was the second time when we had such romantic moment. Now it was romantic, that day this moment was somewhat magical when I saw his eyes. There was something different in his eyes.
There was so much of depth in those beautiful eyes which were probably lucky to be a part of that so beutiful and angelic face. I had drowned into his eyes. But once we had come out of the moment I had screamed at him. I smiled at that how things were all changed now.

In the beginning we could not stand each other and now it was difficult to stay away from each other and at once it came back. The pain in my body, the pain to see him and tears came rolling down my cheeks. I did not want to stop it. But I did it I had promised him. So I wiped my tears.

I wanted to think something else that did not hut me because I knew I would start crying all again and I did not want to break my promise. Raghav never did that.

I went near the window and stared out at the stars.

"Papa why does it always so happens that whomever I love whoever is close to me goes away from me? Why does it always happen to me? What have I done that I have to face all this pain?"

"At first it was you and Mom and now Raghav!"

"Mein kya karoon Papa? kya karoon? You know how much I love him right? Please do something that i can get him back to my life soon. Please Papa please.''

Then I remebered about how Rahul had come for my help. Then at once I realised how stupid I was. Raghav had not left me. He was still with me - though invisibly.

"Raghav! You saw to it that I reached back safely. Raghav, you love me so much Raghav. This is what I love about you. You are so caring. You are so loving. You are so selfless."

"Even when you are going through a crucial stage where your mother is suffering from one of the deadliest illness you thought of taking care of me. You continued to be my side as much as possible from your side."

If not he would not have sent Rahul to see that I reached back safely.

"Raghav...!!How is that you are so caring. So loving. I knew it I knew it you will always love me. I knew you can't put me into all this suffering."
"Wherever you are, you will always see to it that I am happy. You will care for me from wherever you are. Raghav I love you. I have always loved you and will keep loving you. As you said we shall both rise in our love. "

"I'm sorry Raghav I'm sorry like a fool I started crying thinking you had left me and gone. How could I not see that you too loved me and you too had to suffer from going away from me. You have been very strong in this. One side your mother is struggling for her life and other side you had to leave me and the life,the family you had here in Elite. May God give you all strength."

"Though I knew that you being with your mother was more important I don't know how...but I felt like you left me. I'm sorry. But yes you have not left me like that. There is sign for that too. When the train left I tried reaching out to you but I could not in the beginning. But I tried hard so that at last I can feel your touch."

I looked down at my hand, brought close to my face and placed it on my cheeks. I then closed my eyes and I could still feel the touch. I kissed my right palm, the one which Raghav had held for few moments.

" At last I did reach out to you Raghav! Our hands met for a few seconds. This shows that we can't be separated. We shall surrely meet like how our hands met! Maybe we have to go through some difficulty but we shall surely meet soon."

I was getting hopes now bit by bit. But my heart was feeling heavy still. And then I remembered something.

"But who is this Rahul? Is he your own brother? Or is it someone, like he said your friend but having the same surname?"

I had to figure this out soon. I insatntly knew how.

Of course Arjun!! No one knew Raghav more better than him.

"I must ask him as soon as I can." I thought.

I got up from my bed. I then knew where I wanted to go now. I opened the door and sneaked out of the hostel. My whole self was longing to go that place now. I knew the way very well I could never forget this and the place just like how I could never forget Raghav!

Hope u all liked itSmile

Do leave your comments both good and bad so that I can make any changesSmile Let me know if you all want me reduce Sia's thoughts n if it is getting boringSmile

Edited by nimmi-hhl - 01 September 2012 at 8:04pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

staraishKriyanshOnlyjamoshi2507kittu_arshachahat4usakura_bbpia.rahajane_krittzz...gal.angelsreelu094Trouble.OmnipotenceZaxosurbhiholic

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi-hhl

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Awesum update nimmi.. d way u potrayed sia here was mindblowing.. who is rahul? is he raghav's bro? dis is totally a mystery.. dis update realy touchd my heart.. i became v emotional.. wen vil raghav return? plz jaldi update karo.. waiting..Smile

nimmi-hhl

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Awsome update nimmi. I hope k Rahul rags ka bhai e o. Im again saying plz make longer update nd update it soon.

nimmi-hhl

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler

Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
loved the way u expressed sia's point of view and loved the whole update 

Edited by Bhavikakosambia - 01 September 2012 at 10:26pm

nimmi-hhl

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
awesome updt

nimmi-hhl

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Very nice update nimmi... luvd whole of it... Clap

You portrayed Sia's emotion rely well Smile

OMG this rahul is getting more and more mysterious !

Awesum ! Continue Soon ! Tongue

Edited by jane_krittzz... - 02 September 2012 at 1:58am

nimmi-hhl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top