Aashiqui-Part 9 (pg 98) June 2nd - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing start di,loved dis college going arjuhi. Arjun is such a playa...i must say dy r enemy nw.hehe. Cnt wait to read more.
loved your ffs even this one. 🤗
Res.. m in colg nw.. vil read nd comment latr.. Awesum start raman di.. dis is d 1st tym dat m commenting on ur ff.. usualy i was always a silent reader.. love u so mch 4 writing sch a lovely stry.. continue soon nd do pm me..😊Edited by Jerryberry - 11 years ago
Finally a college going arjun,! Have been talking about him for days now ? N u gave us one ? It's a brilliant story ! The starting is fantastic mind blowing ! I luv the play boy arjun ! 😉 ! He make one of the best character ! Arohi is good to her role is that o a very strong girl !
I'm desperately waiting for KI ! u know out of all ki is my favorite ,!! Update soonish ! N what' about cahat?Edited by mansi_47 - 11 years ago
This new FF is priceless... n the start is so different from any of your other stories... I dont know how you can write such amazing stuff... I am totally crazy of all your stories...
So arohi is 19 in this ff and still in college... arohi in all others was around 22-23... I cant wait for this story to unfold... its going to be all college romance and some fireworks... please please continue this soon...

You know di i literally jumped up from my couch when i saw ur pm today...new ff by you yipeee🥳 thank you sooo much di...love you loadsss🤗

Now cuming to the update yaar di it was so very awesome...at first i was like"Omg Arohi winning the best choreographer in a row for the 7th time in a row????"😲 and i started analying it already ki stopry might be something related to the past😆😆

But but whoaaa that was a DREAM!!!!!!🤣🤣 But am sure Arohi is surely reach to such great heights one day...she is a really confident girl with her aim very fixed😳

aww...she has a little siter and a mom and her father passed away 5 years ago!!!😭

Arohi seems to have a jolly good time in college and defianteelly the bestest of friends!!!😃

Jai future me problem to nahi laega na...🥱

Humara Arjun ka entry ho gaya... but OMG!!!!!!!!😲 he seems to be a complete play-boy...waiting to see how this play-boy changes into a true lover😉

Loved loved the last part where both their hands grazed each other's and sparks flew😍☺️

Di am already in love with this ff,you are surely gonna continue...😳
Wow..a new ff..from you Raman Di...
Amazing start...which is needless to say for you...
Im sure we all will enjoy this ff of yours like the other ones...😊

Thank you for starting a new one..

I guess this is ur first actual college romance..right??
oo new ff.love the starting.its a clg love story.lovely,i am wating how arjun change into true lover.i think a bohut passanoit love story hona wala hai. wating for nxt updat😍
Great Strat..
Plz Continue Soon..
raman... congos on the story..

asusual like your other stories this one's damn interesting too...

please continue this soon...

and what about the title?? and are u continuing chahat?