meme4u.com

Happy 2nd IF ANNIVERSARY to DADA:) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

first of all very very SORRY as am not able to send message and am so late also DADA...

">
for you on your completion of 2 yrs on IF '''''
">
DADA is just so nice to everyone... she s so kind and friendly i need not explain also everyone here knows...
and dada is a person who dont like to be thanked for watever she did...
she s just big bro...(BOSS)...
"
may you complete many more years wid lots of fun and bringing smile on others faces and showing your creations...
a simple wordings for you...
its for you dada...

Edited by Padmpriya - 27 August 2012 at 5:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada.YaJuShI.IF_FRIENDS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy 2nd IF ANNIVERSARY to DADA:) (Page 5)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
aman didi its a great thread and nice gifts and surprise is waiting for dada...

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

A very big congrats GD!!!!

Great thread Deep. Clap

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Congrats DADA..keep smiling dear
Aman..wow superb thread my sweety

IF_FRIENDS

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Princess...YaJuShI.

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmanDeep24

BHAVANA DII

I first noticed GD during the time she was quite active on the GD thread Tongue aka General discussions. A lively person and very active is what i first felt like when I started reading the posts.
It's been a good journey .. which i hope gets better with time Smile .. she's been a really sweet person, always there to cheer you up when you're sad. The way she calls Daya as 'bhai' and Abhijeet as 'bade bhai' .. I find it astonishing at the same time nice Smile .. not many of us have this courage LOL .. she's an enthusiast. The best thing I like about her nature is that she doesn't give up .. and also the way she actively participates in all contests. Whenever there's a contest held I've got an assurance of one entrance .. which is GD's Smile .. a budding story writer who's done a commendable job this time at Adi sir's b'day contest.  I had once tagged her miss 'sorry' for all her PM's used to start with Sorry di LOL but she's overcome this habit now Smile .. I must say GD always it's been having you on IF .. and hope this journey continues for a really long time Smile .. congrats and all the best !!

OML!!! what a Lovely and Cheerful messageEmbarrassed.. Yes this is GD Jiger to Call such Handsome people and trying to make a Virtual Relation with themWinkLOL.. yes at Initial ppl using this ShockedEmocation but now they used to of it... Big smile

hahahhahaLOL... Yes I tried Not to Miss any Contest... Wink

ainShocked arry Main nay kya Commendable Job kiya hay Baray Bhai ki BD mein...Confused

I triedSmile... darsal Kuch Logun ko buht kuch KEHNA tha.Ouch. per Wo Chalay gayeyCry... bus yehi Khauf meray ander Reh gaya hayCry... Main koi Regret lay ker Marna nahi chahta that Meray Pass waqt tha aur main nay Sorry Nahi ki, Thanks Nahi bola, Cheerup ki try nahi ki, Helpout karun...Big smile

khair a Lovely Message...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Buht saara SHUKRIYA...EmbarrassedHug

CANDY aka PARO

hey Dada.. Congo on completing 2 years on IF..Big smileBig smile I still remember when i first went through "Members story thread",and found a story "jumble planning" by Gadhadada.. i belt bit weird by reading the name of autherLOL.. but then started reading the story..and found it awesome...Star.. and bas..i became ur Fan..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed then i read each n every story of urs... Then..one day i found ur story in "Member's only post"..uff..kitna gussa aaya tha mujheAngryAngry Then i regestered to IF..N became a silent reader of ur chats n storiesEmbarrassed.. and finally the day came when i said "Hi" to u.. Uff kitna darr lag rha tha..n when u welcomed me..i was on the 9th cloudBig smileBig smile n then we became friends.. those funny chats with you used to boost me up.. because of you i got so many good friends.. you are a stress buster for me.. many times u made my day..HugHug Ur stories n vms are the best for me.. you are a great friend n gurdian.. Thanks for being with me Dada .. I wish you complete many many many many more years at IF.. Love you sooo much my Cutie pie..HugHug Keep Rocking n keep smiling..                              -Candy/Paro/Yum yum[;p]

hahahhahah
ROFL... Kitni Saari Bottle tour di theen... WinkWink

Darr, Meri DUM say ya SEENG say...WinkLOLLOL

arry Tujhy Do Xtra Clouds kahan say mil Gayey...ShockedConfused

STRESS Buster, wo bbhi FREE meinWink... hehehheheLOLLOL

U are My Chota Cutie Pie with some Yum Yum JAM/JELLY/MARMALEDE...TongueTongue

Love You alotHug Hug

Thank You ...!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SHREELA
aka KD

Our first meeting was on IF, on 18th Dec 2010. she posted a story, "Friendship Mark", her first story actually. I read it and posted a comment, criticizing the story, without knowing that soon this person will become one of my favorite writers, and one of my best friends also.Smile

Truly speaking, her first story did not impress me much. The story is based on Daya- Abhi friendship, but I could not find our known Daya sir or Abhijeet  sir of CID, or it's better to say Insp. Daya and Sr. Insp. Abhijeet. We all know about their friendship, they love each other and can do anything for each other. But it's rare to see them showing their emotion. The relationship we used to see in last 13 years, to describe in one word, I would use the word "anta-salila", if I have to write in Bengali, which means it can't be seen, only can be felt. So at that time, their behavior in the story appeared to me childish! But still, I found creativity and originality in her writing. And also, there was something, by which I was touched and attracted.Embarrassed

Anyways, her first story got a good respond. Many people liked it, and after that she started to come often with her new creations, story, vm, poems. Her other creations are also good, specially vm s are very touching, but I always wait for her stories.Smile Her stories were improving day by day. In her earlier stories, investigation was less, the main plot was about Duo's relation, problems in their life and it's all about them. But slowly investigation part also became a major part of her stories. Her "Game Over" series attracted everyone in the forum. Now I also understood her. Her Daya and Abhijeet (bhai and bare bhai, as she says) are her own creation actually. The pencil-sketch was taken from B.P Singh's CID, but the colors applied by herself.Big smile

At this stage, we came quite close to each other. As my comments for her stories were changing from "good one" to "nice work", "how sweet" to "amazing", " great job", " awesome as always", we started talking more often, and not only about CID but other topics also. Then she opened her own "GD Production House"Smile and appointed me as her official lawyer!WinkJust kidding!Smile But here I found some other good friends, Amandeep, Shruti, Sonali di and others. It's a nice experience to be with her.Big smile

At the earlier stage, she faced a lot of criticism. Sometimes it was very hurting for her, I know!Ouch But she overcame everything, and now a lot of people are fond of her writing. this is an example  And our GD did it! Love u GD!Hug

I m really Proud on My Hawk EyeWink to Recognize a True GemHug   and appointed Her as My Official Lawyer as well One of the Main n Strong Piller on Professional n Personal both basis...ClapStarClap

You are also such a Person KD to talk in easeEmbarrassed... I knew I m good in Inspiring people with My Beautiful n Pointed SEENG and Long and Soft DUMWink LOLbut YOU are One of those people who Inspires ME alot...Hug  Embarrassed

Ya You really Presented a True Faces of BHAI n BARAY BHAI in My StoriesClap, I really took the Sketch from CID but build the Charcters by My Own...EmbarrassedHug  

yes after Game Over, I think I did not look Back...Wink

yes Some people are there who was always There and without their SupportEmbarrassed, I was Not able to stand on My feet at that Moments, You are One of them KD...Hug  

I also LUV YOU alot cz YOU never demanding Me about Salary...WinkWink

hahahhahahaROFLROFL

Love You from my heart deeply yaar...Hug Hug  

kya kahun... bus ye kay Hamesha ye Sath yunhi rahy...    Hug  Embarrassed

INNOCENTFAXI

DADA is a gud girl...funny and intelligent tooo

and the top most quality of her she is too spontaneous...

Mine MineWinkLOL... Thank You FAXIEmbarrassed

either we have Not so much Active and Lively Discussion hereOuch

but hope to do it in Future...Big smile

MINI

About My Cute Saheli Didi
=~~Gadhadada~~=
Didi since day 1 on IF ive been following your stories and posts.Ive always enjoyed them to the core.
You have always been a light hearted person here and chatting with you can lift anybody's mood up(koi shaq?)
Ive always been a bit jealous that my mom has chatted with you more than me on IFROFL.The only thing i dont like is that i hardly ever get to chat with you nowadays.Hope you find time:)
Congrattzz on Completing 2nd year on India Forums!!
Luv U Didi!

My Straight Forward Choti KAJOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have No DoubtWinkthat Chatting with Me lifted anyone MoodWinkcz If its not done, I lift the Person by Myself as I m Maccher na...LOLLOL

oh YesLOL,,, n U knew I really Flattered on Ur MUM...WinkWink

really...ROFLROFL

Thank YouEmbarrassed

Love You too...  Hug 

MAX

DADA ke sath mera experience acha raha he..
DADA bohot ache he unse baat karke bohot acha lagta he..
agar me sad hota hu or meri DADA se baat ho jati he to mera mood bilkul theek ho jata heBig smile..
DADA ki jitni tarif ki jaye wo kam he...she is very nice person n i like her very much.

MAXXX kay sath Mera Experience bhi buht Acha raha hy...Wink

MAXXX buht Acha hy, us say baat ker kay Mujhy bhi Acha lagta hy...Wink

agar Main SAD na bhi hun tou MAXXX say baat ker kay Mera Mood Bilkul Theek ho jata hay...Wink

MAXXX ki jitni Tareef ki jayey, Zyada hay...LOL

He is very Nice Person n I like Him ver much...Wink

Dekho Mian nay NIKHIL say achi Mimicory ki hay na MAXXX ki...WinkLOLWink

arry Baccha tu nay kya koi Chapter Teacher ko Read ker kay sunana tha...LOL

You are too Chota Kaka in My Gang...WinkBig smile

i m really Thankful to You MAXXX...Embarrassed

DAYA_ANGEL aka SAKSHI

Dada first of all I want to wish u urs 2nd aniversary on IF.. Smile
We are so lucky to have a buddy like u.. Smile..
U r the first person on IF to whom I talked.. Agar apka saath nai milta to me kabhi aage friends hi nhi bana paati...
Actually I was a very reserved person never joined such a site n never talked to unknown persons.. But dn after u became so known to me.. We used to debate a lot, remembered naa??? LOL how can u forget???
Then I used to wait for ur green light so that I can again debate with u... Then we have such a relation I used to share my views n problems with u with an assurance to get it solved.. U just help me like a sis n a frnd..Smile
so dada kabhi humein chod kr mat jaana..Smile thanku for all the things n all the best for ur future...

SAKSHI, I m also Lucky to have YOU in My Contact...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OML...!!! Larki aur koi Meray jesa mil jata...Big smile

ufff... My SEENG ...Evil Smile

they Forgot Everything...LOLLOL

xcept that You are My Baccha...Hug

thora Dara dara, Sehma sehma...WinkWink

Betajee, Mazboot bano...Big smile

thank YouEmbarrassed

Luv U alot...!!! Hug

NEEME DII

Hi GD..First of all many many CongressHug...So, abt experience. it was really gud.. First i found a Very Emotional Person in u..who always Use Cries smily and Dishearted after receiving negative response..and bcz of that u Left forum many times..I read Ur Stories which was emotional types..on that time i thought first time that this GD is not a boyLOL..No Boy Can write Emotional Story like this other than he is not a writter in media Industry..After much time u revealed that u are actully a girl.. Second i found a Very nice Person in u..who respect others alot.Specially the senior members..And Respect ki INTAHALOL..that u calls me Dii..When our age is same or maximum 1 year Difference..I guessWink.Wel on that time i was Not interacted with u much..After ur joing daya FC..we interected much only.Bt from the start I really like the way u respect all of us..and Always u think that we are MAHAN types and all and U r Not..Thats Not true GD..u r actully more than Us in all ways..U r Great writter , VM maker etc..And most of us Just readers.WinkLOLLOL.But Ur attitude i love itt..

Only one thing was Very irritating for me..ur always saying Sorry to everyone and use of that cry smilesAngry..Thats y i says U many times that do not use that smily..BT GD Is GDLOLLOL..that Smily is Her "PEHCHAN" LOLLOL.. Anyways after the time I found A big change in u.. That Very much Emotional GD is BRAVE now..And Yah the change in ur writting too.. I love ur stories bcz its mostly related to Duo and their Frendship..a Speciall magic in ur stories bcz of that specific touch all the timeThumbs Up. But i want to tell u that Whenever u wrote a Complete Invetigation story..I found a Real hard work in that..Very hardwork..Other than Plot..Investigation style..and specilly medicines ..its Side effects, its Possitive as well as Negative uses.. Too gud GD.. that type of detaile i found in ur story only.But i like ur emotional types stories more EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Ur funky stories always Brings smiles on my faceBig smile..And u r gud in poems writing too.. And Abt VM's on duo..Hyee... though i never watched ur all of Vm's..but that is not in ur case only..Most of my frends have same complain with me that I never watched Their Vm's.. Its Just bcz of Time and some times due to low net speedOuch.. i can read Story on cell phone but watching VM on Cell is quite expensive.. But u never Complained me abt that even.. And U always respect my ideas..and Whenever i says to u that write somethng on ths..u never says No for that..and U write onn it beautifully...Aww ..thank you so much GD for that..Hug

I always encourge u to write somthng..and Now its Bit irritated for uWinkLOL..But again no compain From ur side.. U are actully a Nice girl with Gold Heart...Who always makes us happy with ur Work.. Thank You for all the stuff.. Keep Writing and Make more and more VM's.. GUD LUCK for that.. :)))

Neeme

OML,,,!!!! this All for ME...ShockedShockedShocked

yun Khushi say Mar Na jaatay

agar aitabaar hota...WinkWink

aap nay kabhi BHAI ko dekha hayWink, jahan koi Ghalti hoti hay, Mood Off hota hay, Dant parti hay... Wo apny Silence Shell mein chaly jaatay hain, Head Down mode mein Dant khatay hain, ye sub unhun nay Mujh say seekha hay na... WinkLOL

these all are Emotional Blackmailing Tactice DII...LOLWinkLOL

hmmm obviously koi BOY mujh jesa PyaraEmbarrassed, SohnaEmbarrassed aur GuddaEmbarrassedkesay ho sakta hy except My BHAI'z...Embarrassed

Respect ki IntehaLOL... Mahan people...LOL

hmmm haan keh saktay hain...Smile

Mujhy her koi apny say Oonchy darjy per faiz lagta hay...Embarrassed

kya karun DIIOuch.. bina Teary n Sad Smily kay Mera PM ya Scrape ADHORA lagta hy na...Cry

about BRAVE...Wink

ab Main Maccher jo ban gaya hun...LOLLOL

BHAI ki Hatheli mera ghar...LOL

tou Boss ab apny ko kis baat ka Darr...Wink

haan abt StoriesSmile... arry DII main buht Detailed mein Likhny ka aadi hunBig smile... even wen my Best Friend moved to another city after wedding, we used to write letters till now and my family said, its Not Letter, its a Book kinda thing...LOLLOL

as being a Viewer mujhy jin cheezun ko samjhnay mein problem hoti hay...Confused

as being a Writer, main isi cheez ka khayal Likhty waqt rakhta hun...Big smile

and about Irritated now... Wink

nahi bus yehi Afsoos hota hay kay kisi nay Kha aur Poora nahi ker paaya...Ouch

kyunkay koi aap ko apna samjhta hay tou Farmaish karta hay na...Embarrassed

tou khud per Gussa carhta hay...Angry

aur DII Main aap say 150 minute CHOTA hun ga... Pakka...!!!WinkWinkLOL

Thank You for this Lovely and Detailed Message...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love U and Respect You alot...HugHug

Mahan DII ki Jai...  ROFL  ROFL 

HI_FRIENDS aka ANU

DADa i know her becoz of amanSmile...DADA while i talk with her frst time in fct i thought she is a boyWink..later i ly i knew DaDa is a girlEmbarrassed...Good n caring girlEmbarrassed...Dada thnks for being my friend...Smile

Oh ANU, such a Lovely Message...Embarrassed

You are a Good and Caring Girl so think all are Good...EmbarrassedBig smile

I m Devil with Beautiful Seeng and Dum...Evil SmileWinkLOL

Thank You...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

MONIKA DII

GD dear... Hugon the second IF anniversary... it was daya sir's b'day celebration "Jab We Met" you took part in the Jingle Contest. you are a very versatile, sensible and caring person. be like that only ok... Embarrassed

Yup I knew...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But I think I feel that U WE MET on Pichly Janam as well...WinkLOL

arry DII, I m Paisun ka Pujari...WinkLOL

so jo jesa kehta hay main ban jata hun...LOLLOL

Dada to GD to Devil to GD MaccherWinkWinkWink

and now hoping DEVDAS Stapnee...ROFLWink

Thank YouEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love You alot...  HugHug

Edited by gadhadada - 28 August 2012 at 1:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.YaJuShI.neeme-purnima-IF_FRIENDSTony_StraK786

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmanDeep24

SHRUTI

I don't believe in recalling dates, I remember moments.  It has been a great familiarity with Dada since the moment I read her story, "Reflection". I was quite fresh in the forum at that time and didn't confirm whether someone liked or quoted my post when I posted something in a thread. I replied to Dada's story and something attracted me to her thread once again. I saw her reply to me and posted again, this time I typed she deserves those claps and appreciation. I didn't know she's a female as her username and posts weren't of that type. After that, I started interacting with her and Shivani(Aman). Her posts were quite unique and always brought a smile on my face. I became quite comfortable with Dada and she's the reason I got so many lovely friends and FCT. Then the sudden disappearance of her due to something unfortunate affected my presence at FCT. I can proudly say I have a friend who cares a lot for me even though we are distant and haven't met ever. I don't like to cooperate with anyone in real life and assumed the same would be online but she changed it all. Words are less to describe her and I can never forget how she used to make me smile at the most unsympathetic moments of my life. I shared my problems regarding studies and life with her and she understood it well as she too went through similar situation in the past. I'm too bad at making funny posts so won't be able to type something related even now. I must admit Dada will be the one I'll always remember. She's someone whose presence makes a difference in my life. Being so distant, she did a lot to me. Alas I can never do anything like that! If God listens to me, I wish he keeps her happy always, because some people need to smile as their smile can make others do so.

Once she typed,"Tumhara har ek lafz mujhe ek aisi duniya mein le jata hai jahan sirf main hun aur mere bahut sare aansoo".  I was stunned after reading this line and understood everything. We are attached with fun, smile, laughter as well as pain. Her feedbacks to my poems touched me and she was one among the people whom I wanted to post feedbacks soon.

She's a great writer in case of stories as well as poems. I always enjoy reading her stories and the funny and emotional scenes are the best part of her creations.

Also, I'm her right hand, an employee of GD Production house. She gave me names like, Baccha, sharp, shine, gudda etc. I call her Dada, Maalik Dada and Don Dada :D  

Thank you Dada for making me smile and laugh when it was actually needed, you're divine. May God bless you!

OML...!!! shayed Main nay Zindagi mein kuch acha kiya ho ya nahi...Embarrassed
DUAon ka Hisaar (cover) apny gird zarur banaya hay...Hug
Baccha U are the First Virtual Baccha coming to My life...Embarrassed
and I tried to make that Virtual Baccha into Real BacchaEmbarrassed
by Expressing Spoken n Unspoken Words...Embarrassed
Yes Ur Every Word is a Precious Tear for Me...Embarrassed
Which is So Special and I always Stored it on the Left side of My Chest ..Embarrassed
You are the Person who is always Mesmerize me...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
sometime I thought koi Sirf Parh ker Mujh say itna Inspire ho sakta hay kya...!!!Shocked
phir mujhy malum hua this is Not the Stuff of MineSmile... this is the Inner Beauti of This Small
Chotu Baccha which She did not reveal in past...Embarrassed
Thank You so much...Embarrassed
I really Love U alot...HugHug
I dunt have a Weighing machineOuch to weight about that Love but I hope I love U more than My Chashma...LOLWink

PURNIMA  DII

First things first... congratulations GD  on completing 2 years ClapClap ...or shall i say 2 years of glory  LOLLOLLOL .. 

WOWTongue... kya Gehri nazar hay...Wink
kub say Main Khushi kay is RED JAAM ki talash mein thaLOLLOL
aao Dost... khudb guzry gi jo mil bethein gay TEEN YaarWinkWink
Purni Dii, GD maccher aur Bag Piper yaar...LOLLOL

Toh is ache mauke par aapke liye do shabd bhi keh dete hai LOLLOLLOL 
bus Do...WinkLOL

i don't think for me personally its has been 2 years of knowing u LOLLOL coz u joined FC a little late  LOLLOLLOL...anyways it doesn't matter from how long i have known u...its been wonderful knowing u...from the time u had joined FC its being running at a constant speed...infact u had joined at right time coz at that time i was almost planning to stop the FC LOLLOLLOL 

LOLLOLLOL I m playing the Role of Caltex na...WinkWink

Wishing in many more years...u are to stay along with ur bhai...
all the best Thumbs Up continue sharing ur wonderful VMs, stories, caps ... Clap

Not only with My BHAIWink... with All the people in IF...WinkLOL
I want to make a World Record na...LOLLOL

keep them coming..& yes we want PARTY!!! LOLLOLLOL

Ufff itnay saaray Party pals...Shocked
chalo ONE DISH Party kartay hain...Wink
aap log Khany say Bhari Dishes lao...Tongue
Main un ko Clean karta hun...Wink
apny Tummy waly Dustbin mein...LOLLOL

Thank You...Embarrassed
Love You...Hug

ROOPAL aka ROOPZ

i first met her when i was a silent user...i was reading through cid forum and came across one of her stories...to be honest i was confused with her username but i loved the story very much and there i had a little bit of convo with her regarding the story only...then i became friend with maggi di and with her joined the FCT...there my convo started with her...at the very beginning i was bit shy talking to her as she is senior to me and also a well known face...but dheere dheere everything seem settled...pata hi nahi chala when she changed to DADA from GD...when my hesistancy vanished and when she came so close to my heart...she is now my best friend on IF...she is not only my friend but also a elder sister to me and also a source of motivation and inspiration...she is always there for me...she encourage me , console me , make me smile and i respect her as much as i consider her my ideal...dada have played a great role in transforming me...thanks to her m a chatterbox nowLOL and can express myself better...i feel very lucky to have her as a friend...
at the end have a message for dada:
thanks for being my friend dada...my experience with  u is the most wonderful experience till yet...wish u a very happy anniversary and wish u all the happiness and success...keep smiling...love u...
at the end:
"Phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai
Ek hazaron mein meri dada hai"

Hmmm ayey Meray Chashmy kay Dost Chane kay Jhaar ki Malkan...LOLLOL
dekha Main pehlay say kitna PoPular aur Well Known tha...WinkWink
U knew just cz of My Seeng Chamak Damak IF Upgrading Me towards ROCKERS in just few months...WinkLOL
so U turned into Chatter Box cz of Me...Shocked
so when will U turn to Chatter ALMARI...LOLLOLLOL
either I have such a Wonderful n Shinning Experience with U ROOPZ gudda...Embarrassed
as I knew U are the Die Heart Fan of My Bhai Adopted Brother...WinkWink
Thank You Baccha...Embarrassed
wat a Poetry...Embarrassed
per sirf Hazarun mein...Ouch
PHOOL aur TAARY kitnay Intelligent hain...Angry
apni Ginti tou batai nahi...Angry
humein Hazarun tak simit ker diya...LOL
Love You... Hug 

MAGGI aka MAGZ

i will start frm wen i acquinted with dada...iit was my 2nd innings on IF and there was thread of vivek leaving CID...we all were sad at that time bt i now think that was my most luckiest experience...i met two grt ossam frndz who were Dada n Roopz... Dada was like my first REAL n actual FRND...she's like i cannot explain in words...i n roopz call her as our Godfather on IF...LOL
Uske baad to bus... we all had a huge frnd circle, the FCT... Nowdays thori gadbad timings me chal rhi hai thats why Miss n love her a lottt...
N ofcourse...we all knw how much creative Dada is..her vm's and my fav.. her Stories.. Thankz a lot
for being my frnd...Love u

matlab kisi ka chor jana kisi ka Luckies Experience ban gaya...LOLLOL
obviously bus Main aur ROOPZ aisay hee hain...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
kabhi Gurur nahi kartay...WinkWink
REAL and ACTUAL...ShockedConfused
haan is say pehlay tou bus CHASHMA aur DOGGIES hee ye Kumi poora kartay hongay...LOL
arry MAGZ GURYAEmbarrassed I m Lucky kay Tum sub Meray baaray mein Itna Acha sochtay ho...Hug 
halankay main is say bhi ACHA hun...LOLWink
Thank You for bein My Gurya...Hug 
Love You alot... Hug  

PRADY (BH)

MSG FOR DADA

Hey BH

Its Ur second IF anniversary...

For U

Now some words
Hum virtually Mile Humne bate ki kayi khushiya kayi gum humne sath me share kiye... Hume pata hai ki real life me hum kabhi nahi mil sakte per yeh virtual rishata fir bhi bohot jada special hai...

haan Kyunkay is mein Tum ho aur Main hun...Hug Hug 
aur Jhanper khany ka koi Chance nahi..WinkLOLLOL

iss pure sal me bohot kuch hua bohot kuch badla... kabhi jhagada kiya toh kabhi ek dusare ko manaya... kabhi care ki toh kabhi hasi majak...
issi tarah aane wala saal bhi humari friendship ko or bhadhaye yahi DUA hai

bus aany waly saal mein koi CHOOT ya ROOTH  na jayey...EmbarrassedHug 

Or haan aap ke creations bhi aaise hi badhate rahai... aap ko naye naye ideas aate rahai or aap hume entertain karte rahai...

FREE mein...LOLLOLLOL

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DADA 

kya FW hay Boss...WinkLOLLOL

DEEP

bhut kuch hai kehne ko lekin mujhe apni feelings words main express krni nhi ati

Tujhy Shak karnay, Larny say Fursat milay tou kuch karna aayey na...AngryAngry

if pr meri ist n best frnd hai dadaBig smile

Pyaray bacchunEmbarrassed, Dua karo, main jaldi is Line kay SHOCK say nikl aaon...LOLLOL

dada aur mera RISHTA ekdm mere SIGNATURE jaisa haiBig smile
hamara ye rishta shuru hua dada ke stories se
main if pr aise hi roaming krti rehti thi without any idTongueLOL

Spying...WinkWink

tb ek new story writer GADHADADA ki stories ana shuru ho gyiBig smile
uski stories main kuch tha jo sbko apni aur kheechtaBig smile

Us kay BHAI'zzzHugHug

mujhe hmesha wait rehta stories ka..ek kask hoti pdhne kiEmbarrassed
tbi is writer ne 3-4 stories baad MEMBER ONLY post krna shuru kr diaEvil Smile

kya yaar...LOLLOL

marti kya na krti mujhe apna ID SHIVANI  bnana pdhaWinkLOL
meri buddy list ki ist frnd thi dadaBig smile Big smilen ist pm mila dada seBig smile
dada mere liye sirf dost nhi ek vishwash hai jisse main apna har dukh sukh share kr skti hu 
mujhe kbhi feel hi nhi hua we r in virtual relationEmbarrassed

Oh BossSmile... Mujhy Seeng n Dum wala hee rehny do...Big smile

hmesha yhi feel hota dada reality main mere sath haiBig smile
sbse jyada jhagda v mera dada se hi hota haiOuchDead
n galti jyadatar meri hoti haiCry

Hmmm Nice...WinkLOL

dada ka mere liye caring hona mujhe usse aur jyada attach kr deta hai
bhut se up downs aye meri life main
ek time aisa v aya jb if ke almost sbi dost mujhse rooth gyeDeadCry
lekin dada ne kbhi mera sath nhi chora
agar 2 din na aau to uska msg aa jata ..kha ho deep sb khariyat hai naBig smile
bs uska ek pm mujhe happy kr deta EmbarrassedBig smile
main apne sari takleef bhul jati ye v ki mere dost mujhse naraz hai
dada hmesha kehti hai mujhse kuch mat socho deep bs apni health ka sochoSmile
kbi lagta hai vo ek angel hai jise rab ne sbki life main khushiya bhrne ke liye bheja haiBig smile
hm dono ne bhut sari khushiya, ansu, dard share kie haiSmile
dada ki stories, vms poems sbka wait rehta haiBig smile

Mujhy Tumhari Aadat par gayii hay...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

meri ek wish hai jise dada hmesha silly kehti haiTongueLOL
chlo dada ji aaj fir kehte haiEmbarrassed
kbi na kbi to tumse milne jrur aungiBig smile
intzaar krnaSmileEmbarrassedHug

bilkul, bus Intaizar kahein Intaizar na reh jayeySmile

luv u dada n bhut bhut shukria meri life main ane ke liye
tum mere liye anmol hoHug
rab se yhi mangte hai
tumse mera sath puri jindgi bna rheHugHug

Hug
Hug

Speechless...!!!  HugHug 

VEVAH

TonguegadhadadaTongue
Big smilea True n Loyal Friend Big smile
Embarrasseda behtreen Humsheera numa Dost Embarrassed
Clapbeymisaal o nayaab Musannifa Clap
Winkbht he khaas Musheeer of mine Wink
Dancing  HAPPY 2nd Anniversary Dancing

TongueVIVATongue
Winka true n Original QuizWink
Tonguea Behtareen Cook numa ChefTongue
ClapBemisaal o Nayab KalakaarClap
LOLbuht hee Aaam Employee of MineLOL
EmbarrassedBuht buht Shukriya...Embarrassed

Tu Pitny ka Mujh say poora Plan bana rahi hay Larki...Angry

my best Companion whom i can say anythingTongue even everything Wink
SHE iz a Perfect Friend i ever met, az i think tht might be GOD HAS Created HER

Bewakoof tou Tujhy kis nay banaya hayAngry... CHINA nay...WinkLOL

in a very Special Moment Embarrassed thtz why She iz so Special n Dear to all Embarrassed

haan Special Moment tou hayWink... cz after Me Mamma decided NOT ANY MORE...LOLLOLLOL

i can say she iz a MASTER PIECE sended frm Sky Wink
Wo hasti jis ki Funn-e-Kaarkardagi ka hr koi
FAREEEFTAA hojata hay Day Dreaming
saal-e-doyum k mukammal honey per

PartyClapbht bht Mubarakbaad ClapParty

Jannt ki Horein MUJH pe FidaWink
Raftaar jesay Maujh-e-Saba (Maccher speedLOL)
Rageen jahan...Wink
Tauba Shikan...Wink
ayey VIVA Jan...LOL

EmbarrassedSHUKRIYA in Bhopuon ka...Embarrassed

how lucky i am tht my ever FIRST POST on INDIA FORUM
@ Friendz Chat Thread
wz Fortunately Replied by HER Wink

ufff wat a Fortunate U have...LOL
hope it will Not MissFortunate in Future too...Wink

bazahir DADA ki sangatti may mane sirf ek he saaal guzara hay
per yu lagta hay k goya barso ki qurbatt ho

WO Faslun ka QailWink
Main Qubatun ka PyasaaWinkLOL

wo hay he aise k hr koi oska Garweeda hojata hayDay Dreaming
khush kalaam, umdaah mizaj ore mohabbat kerni wali
behtreen Shakhseyutt
she iz a Perfect Friend folded in a wonderful nature

hayeeEmbarrassed... Hum tou Sharma bhi Nahi saktay...Wink
Seeng aur Dum Bura maan jaatay hain...LOLLOL

EmbarrassedSWEET DADAEmbarrassed
my meherbaan Guru Guider
a Sada Bahaar Writter
mere hr needed waqt may meri madadgaar
Umeed kerti hu k Aapka Shafqutt bhara saath
yuhi Humaarey saath Humesha rahega
or Aap yuhi apne Qalam se Hum sb ko Mehzooz krti rahien
Hugi'm Lucky to hv a Companion lyk U
Hug
Hug Be My Friend for Ever Hug

EmbarrassedSWEET VIVAEmbarrassed
Embarrassedmeray Meharbaan qadardaanEmbarrassed
LOLa DIBRI kinda PersonLOL
Winkek Lawajab ReplierWink
Umeed hay Meray Shafqat bhara Sath aur HathWink
kabhi bhi Tumharay Chotay say Sar per Zor say Na par jayey...LOLLOL
I m also Lucky to have such a Talented Qadardaan in My CompanionsHugHug

Hamesha wo milay jis mein sub ki Dua aur Khushi ho...HugHug
Jeeti Raho, Khush raho...HugHug

GABRIELLA aka YASHI

congratz dada on completing 2 years on IFTongue

"Your friendship is special
Like the flowers that bloom,
Or when a butterfly emerges
From within its cocoon...
You remind me of that butterfly,
Loving and free,
Bright and colorful,

For the world to see...
We will share sunshine and rainbows;
Sometimes, the rain and the snow;
We'll stand together through it,
While the cold winds blow...
When the time is right,

Our friendship will take flight
On the wings of a butterfly ..."

dada u r my sweetest friend HugEmbarrassed aur kya bolu apke baare me jitna b bolu kam h LOLBig smile

keep smilingBig smileBig smile

aur dher saari jaadu ki jhappi apke liye

Hug

Hug

LOLLOLLOL

You are like the sunshine so warm,

you are like sugar, so sweet...

you are like you...

and that's the reason why I love you! 

Baccha ye Jadoo ki Jhappi tou Jadoo say Ghayeb ho gayein...ShockedShocked

chalo main Real ki deta hun...Wink
Thori Tight hain...LOL
haan Sanbhal kayEmbarrassed

HugHug  HugHug 

KHOTA_SIKKA_SRI

GD, pehli baar jab hum mile toh main nayi nayi aayi thi CID forum pe aur tumne mujhe aapne Daya bhai ke FC ke baare main bataya. Tab main dung reh gayi ke tum Daya sir ko aapna bhai bulate ho. Phir dheere dheere tumhare saath reh kar mujhe bhi aadat ho gayi. Ab main unhe dono bhai aur sir bulati hoon. Aur isli aaj I can wish you for your 2-year anniversary on IF. May you complete many more years!!!!

Tumharay is Dang rehnay say BHAI ko ek Caring, Cute, Kind and Nice Behan mil gayii aur Mujhy ek FRIEND...Embarrassed
Thank You...Embarrassed
Love You...Hug  

DREAMY_DEEPZZZ

Hey Dada Smile

What can I say for you Wink
Two minute Silence...

You are a cowboy for me an entirely different in my world
where /i had thought girls can never have have that COOL attitude...
But you have proved me wrong dear Tongue

Cowboy without Ghora...LOLLOL
My Family give Me that much Trust and supportsEmbarrassed
Hug 
and about COOLWink, I m using Thanda Thanda Menthol Head n Shoulder...
Cool...LOLLOL

I like your that attitude very much... Smile
Always there stubborn on what you say...
Its very nice to see you gatecrash on FCT LOL

Thank You Very muchBig smile
kanta, churi aur chammach...LOLLOL

To your Account LOL Tongue

See who have come to meet you Embarrassed
Wow khud bhaiy aayeh hainWinkTongue

phir wohi Blue Bhangaar ShirtAngry
aur ye Brown Coat...Angry
per chalo Tum Dono ko Ek Frame mein paker tou laii...WinkEmbarrassedLOL

Lastly sirf itna kehna chaahti hoon !!! Tongue :

on entering into 3rd year on IF Big smile

May you celebrate more and more years here Thumbs Up
Meri dher saari badhaayiyan Dada Smile
Love you and keep  entertaining us with creations of CID on IF TongueSmile

bus bacchay apni Pyari Duaon mein yaad rakhna...
Hug 
Thank YouEmbarrassed
Love You alot... Hug  

Lots of Love,
DreamyDeepz
Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Forfriend..Princess................IF_FRIENDS

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Many many many congratulations Dada ! You have been such a dear one for every IfIan ! Smile I sometimes find myself surprised to see how creative you are. A story writer, a vm maker, poem writer and what nndts ! u r one of the most talented persons i have ever come across. Unfortunately we havent realy shared much pms apart from the ones about the contests and all.

I hope you stay here for many more years to come and keep entertaining everyone always. Stay happy and God bless you Big smile

Thank You SHAGZEmbarrassed... its been Woderful to get Pleasant Words from Those who are Not much know about each oneEmbarrassed, but does not matter...Wink
I m also Surprised about My Hidden TalentsShocked, even IF and IFien are the Main Force to pull out My Talent...ClapClap
Thank You...Embarrassed
Love You alot...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_FRIENDS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top