Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

TANYA SHOULD DIE? (Page 2)

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *reema*

i think tanya (the problem creater) shoudl jsut leave!! and let karan and nandini live peacefully!! doesn't she understand yet that compared to nandini she's nothing to karan!! nandini's his life

or nandani (the problem creater) should juss leave.. n let tanya n karan live peacefully.. doesnt she get dat tanya is karanz life/wife NOW.. nandai was hiz past n it should stay dat way

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
i tottaly agree with you lucky_karen!!Big smile tanya can go to hell!! ppl keep sayin' that karan chose to marry tanya..........well he didn't really have a choise cause baa, ganga, damini and all those ppl forced him to marry tanya fur the sake of bhoomi n' that is all!!! taht is why he stopped the wedding in the middle n then he thought of bhoomi.......so technically he married her under parental pressure!!!Dead....and i tottaly agree with u ppl who say that karan should die!!! how stupid can he get. all he does is cry!!! anyways i think that karan is meant to be with nandini!!!Big smileBig smile
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by #1 kyunki fan

i tottaly agree with you lucky_karen!!Big smile tanya can go to hell!! ppl keep sayin' that karan chose to marry tanya..........well he didn't really have a choise cause baa, ganga, damini and all those ppl forced him to marry tanya fur the sake of bhoomi n' that is all!!! taht is why he stopped the wedding in the middle n then he thought of bhoomi.......so technically he married her under parental pressure!!!Dead....and i tottaly agree with u ppl who say that karan should die!!! how stupid can he get. all he does is cry!!! anyways i think that karan is meant to be with nandini!!!Big smileBig smile

but he hated bhoomi den.. so why should he care wha happen to her??? at the time wen nandani went to coma.. yah he felt really sad n crap.. n onli thought of tanya as a friend.. buh NOW he luvz her

#2 Kyunki fan Senior Member
#2 Kyunki fan
#2 Kyunki fan

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
i agree wid #1 kynki fan, screw tanya she's a lozer, she always created the problems she can go to hell for all i care, nadani and karan should be 2gether forever!!!

Go to top