Page 1 of 29

Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 2 Page 29

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! Another OS. I penned it down quickly so it's not that revised.. Just wanted to write this though ever since the promo of Weaklings not able to perform on Foot Loose, I've had this temptation to watch this in the show. Wish this had happened! 

I had this sudden hope that Kriya would come back then. And thus, this OS. The focus here is obviously Kriya and the team Weakling. Not KriyAnsh or SwaRon or TaRey.

PS: This scene will be used in the FF 'Guzarish'. But I couldn't wait that long for readers to read this. I just wanted everyone to read. So consider this a 'sneak-peak' to Guzarish :P

T h e  d r a m a t i c   

r e t u r n . 

Part 1

"If you do not have a 6th dancer in the next 5 minutes, you'll be disqualified anyways." The staff of Foot Loose announced to the Weakling' team. Everyone was already tensed and hearing this, they went hyper. Turning to each other in a circle, they started discussing. Taani continued to try her level best to reach Shivam or Rey but all went futile.

Neha said, "I knew it!"

Bharat continued, "We should have never trusted Sharon."

"I didn't think Sharon, out of all the people, would betray us like this. I thought her friends meant everything to her." Vishakha murmured to the team.

Swayam looked at them all and tried to convince them. "Guys, calm down. I'm sure she's stuck somewhere and doesn't know about this. She wouldn't do this intentionally."

Bharat replied back. "For once Swayam, STOP taking her side! Why can't you ever see her the way it really is?"

Swayam looked away in disappointment. Now how was he to convince everyone?! He didn't know what else to do or say. He suggested then, "Forget about all that for now. Right now, we have to think on how to not get ourselves disqualified. We have really few minutes."

"Not get disqualified? It's too late for that Swayam. There's nothing else we can. We are going to lose. Forget lose, we won't ever be able to perform!" Neha spit out in anger and disgust towards Sharon.

A voice rang through their ears. "Aise kaise disqualify ho jaogi? After coming this long way?"

They all stood rooted to their place. They knew that voice very well but none of them was ready to believe that it really could belong to that person. They all turned at once to look behind them and sure enough, their imagination came to reality. It really was her! Kriya! The first person to smile and recover from the shock was Vishakha. She knew it all along after all!

Others said out at once in disbelief, "Kriya!?"

She walked to them and Vishakha took her in a big hug, not able to stop herself. The other lept up at them as well in a perfect group hug. Taani walked back just then to see them in a group hug. She wondered what could have happened to make them hug like that and that too smiling! They slowly parted to reveal Kriya's face and Taani stood there shocked.

Swayam asked, "Kriya' here? How? Why?" He was dumb-founded and short in words, not able to complete the sentences.

Kriya cut him off, "No time to explain right now. We have a dance to perform and an audience to steal. Let's go."

Neha asked, "But how? You don't know the steps'"

"Don't worry about it. Vishakha kept me up with the details." They all looked at Vishakha in shock and seeing the glow on her face, they could all tell that there was lots of catching up and explaining to do. Putting the questions aside, they rushed to register themselves. Kriya had come just on time!

Just before going on the stage, Swayam pulled Kriya back and voiced out his fear. "Rey'" She shook her head making him stop there.

"I know' But later. Right now, just focus on the performance and winning this." Kriya replied boldly. The truth was: her heart was beating faster and her feet were going numb. She had made the courage to come back. But she didn't know how to face Rey.

The lights were dimmed as their name was called. Slowly, the curtains pulled apart and the spotlight turned on each of them one at a time. The spotlight on Kriya turned the last, shocking the Dazzlers team; most of all, Sharon and Rey. As Sharon recovered from the shock, she was happy to see Kriya there. Questions ran inside of her as well but she just focused on the performance.

Rey didn't recover from it as fast as Sharon. His past was flashing in front of him and all he could do was stare. He couldn't respond back to the feeling. His heart was giving him mixed signals. Just when he had started to think he was starting to like someone again, the girl he loved was back. It was a bit too much for him to take in. Should he be happy? Ecstatic? Mad? Furious? Confused? Yes, that was it. Confused definitely topped the list of his feelings at that moment.

At the end of the dance, Kriya's eyes fell on Rey. She could read him inside out. She brushed herself up for the hell lot of explaining she'd knew have to do.

-.The End.-

Likes, comments, views criticism everything welcomed! 

Ps: Ahem ahem.. Namy read it on the blog (I had posted there about 1-2 days before) and she commented asking for another part of this.. I'm not sure as my focus was a bit biased towards weakling' performance. If public demands, I can try to write another part to it ;) 

Edit on September 3rd- To continue reading the before and after of this OS- check this: 

[My version of D3] Guzarish

-Khushi. 

Edited by *Khushii* - 31 July 2013 at 4:20pm

The following 133 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06kritikakapoorKriyaansh3103chandana29Assikaanu-arshalina1234skreya-swaron-putrinurd3iansGuzarish.kria_reyd3archu395priyasogani8ArmiRidz4everNiVu-mjht1ramya26Molly.SwaronDevilish.Angelsoumyakgrungta11a_happy_2000DaddyzPwincesssiliya21preetibahetistar94kria_d3--silvermist--Miss_wannabek.sweetdiyadawda13Bubblie14908JSmileyFace8Jkm29Swty_arshionlyrni_buddyarshafevermrashEyesfriendlyalex714sharuKRpriyankah07nityaa02kriyansh19-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRAS21Neha21ABCDesiGirl93Ardour.aashi_arshasreya19roy-Snehaa-Jilysups2222Thats.me.Gunid3fan4evaCHOCOLATEKRIYAkittu_arshaenrique305GayatriJethani..Nancy..cool_star14-Alinaa-angel_kriyaanshSweet.Sarcasticsanjana_D3--RAINA----Ritu---Neelambari-LuvAly_KriYanshmetoyoudon girlssweetangelpayal*mystic.moon*taniya_dostiisweetcherry95Nirju99StolenKiss.Saumya_D3100littledevilsArShaAngelsArShiDelenaPinkpearlyMirageSwaronTanuka_TanHaEffaciousHR-DMG4lifeshaffy_arshayogini64Kanchi..HPHolic-3kriyanshfanaishasullyKrishnaluv94NocturnalBeingRoxxy47pallavi.14sadafarshashalini_arshasumimitaCrazy4AshViknj_SRKholicsapnaarshaPihu.k11sweetydiyafrien_sweetannu_blush.KriShaReYamswaron9113CookieliciousBorn2Dancebluelashesanjali22HetuChaseVSMadhu_ArShaFlame.Of.Rose---Priya---..DamonCrazy..eshaaax3.kuhu_ArshacrazyskyThe007Shivani-Blind.Dance-KriYaansh960luv_arshaZehnaseeb...KR..dancersqueenlovely7010-Vaish--Ocean.eyes-aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KR [OS] The Return." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ABCDesiGirl93

Goldie

ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
interesting! Big smile perhaps u can do a OS part 2 to this?!? really want to know how it would play out according to u?!?Smile

Edited by ABCDesiGirl93 - 20 August 2012 at 7:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KriShaReYam-Araina-

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
res

unres

Wopnderful update Khushi..

I loved it..

A sneak pic of Guzarish so ab next musdt be Guzarish prologue up i guess.

Loved this one so much..

A superb way to bring back Kria...

Vish in contact with her..

I can imagine the face of All louians there...

I wont be selfish if i ask for second part so here it goes I need the other part here...

mera comment chota hai but kya karu the feel is gr8 inside and exictment too...but words ko dhundna mushkil ho gaya hai  to state my exact feel..But guess u'll know what i feel...

Blog mumma plz open ho jana..Ouch

Edited by asmaju - 20 August 2012 at 9:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Born2Dance

IF-Sizzlerz

Born2Dance

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed

-Araina-

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
awesome partBig smile

luvd itSmile

kria backDancing

btw wen r u updating d next partBig smileWinkEmbarrassed

-Araina-

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
its awesome
plz i want 2nd part of it

-Araina-

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Hey khushi

its amazing

lovd it

plz update nxt part if possible...

Really want to know what happened nxt...

Plz

-Araina-

--RAINA--

IF-Dazzler

--RAINA--

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
amazing part...
Would lyk 2 read nxt part...
Thankx 4 d pm

-Araina-