Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Woh sab to theek hai but why do they call it "Gumnaam love stories" and then show the most publicised ones?

I'm not even going to get into Nigar Khan hosting a show.

oh and yes... Nigaar is such a torture ...she takes her own sweet time to complete one sentence and by tthe time u wanna shake her and ask her to finish her sentence quickly... she is such a passenger train with all her evil looks... but ignore her if u want to know about their love stories...
woww salman is really a psycho case😲 acc. to vivek
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

woww salman is really a psycho case😲 acc. to vivek

I remember a SRK's interview long time back where he asked the viewers to leave Salman alone... To quote his words "Leave Salman alone... You have no idea what he goes thru' day in day out"...

In my opinion, Salman is an extreme emotional guy...he can do anything for his friends and family...and hence, he expects the same passion back... when he doesnt see it, he goes out of control... Gussa badi boori cheeze hai and coupled with high expectation, it breaks his heart when he doesnt get the same intense reciprocation and he goes out of control...

for eg: He used to leave everything at a drop of a hat if SRK wanted him to do a cameo in his movie... When SRK refused to do a cameo in his movie (I think it was salman and kareen's movie Mr and Mrs Khanna), he was deeply hurt and couldnt get over it... SRK had a reason and I dont know what was it but Salman is used to leaving all his priority items for his friends so he expected SRK to do the same...

He got Ash, Kat in Bolly and made them a who's who...and he expected them to accept his love and be there for him always... even to leave movies to marry him... he wuld do anything for them and he expected the same... Naah! The gals were not ready...

He needs a gal who can understand his emotions and go with the flow bravely!! He expects unquestioned commitement and passion from his F&F... Someone should be ready to commit to him to that level...
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amitabh n rekha's love storie looks always interesting to me
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

I remember a SRK's interview long time back where he asked the viewers to leave Salman alone... To quote his words "Leave Salman alone... You have no idea what he goes thru' day in day out"...

In my opinion, Salman is an extreme emotional guy...he can do anything for his friends and family...and hence, he expects the same passion back... when he doesnt see it, he goes out of control... Gussa badi boori cheeze hai and coupled with high expectation, it breaks his heart when he doesnt get the same intense reciprocation and he goes out of control...

for eg: He used to leave everything at a drop of a hat if SRK wanted him to do a cameo in his movie... When SRK refused to do a cameo in his movie (I think it was salman and kareen's movie Mr and Mrs Khanna), he was deeply hurt and couldnt get over it... SRK had a reason and I dont know what was it but Salman is used to leaving all his priority items for his friends so he expected SRK to do the same...

He got Ash, Kat in Bolly and made them a who's who...and he expected them to accept his love and be there for him always... even to leave movies to marry him... he wuld do anything for them and he expected the same... Naah! The gals were not ready...

He needs a gal who can understand his emotions and go with the flow bravely!! He expects unquestioned commitement and passion from his F&F... Someone should be ready to commit to him to that level...

wowww..he really is mental..I have seen his interviews too..he does think that everything revolves around him...I rather call him a chipku...he really needs a psychiatrist ..who can manipulate him and change him for good

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shayari.

amitabh n rekha's love storie looks always interesting to me

Rekha and Amitabh has infused loads of rumours in the air and ppl are very interested to knit the rumours and guess the story...
Rekha walking in weddings with sindoor without any public announcement... she spreading the rumour about pregnancy by walking in a maternity clinic... her dinner with Jaya when Amitabh was not in town, Amitabh walking away when Rekha hugs Abhishek and Ash so that she doesnt speak to him...and then Silsila... all interesting ingredients for a movie...

Did u see the look of frustration on Simi's face when Rekha tells her that Amitabh and she only had professional relationship and never had anything personal... Simi was irritated and couldnt speak for few seconds...

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Ep 8: Akshay - Raveena

On a side note, I wonder if this show will soon get sued!!!... 😉
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Ep 9: Raj Kapoor - Nargis

I personally feel that Nargis made the right choice at the right time before things could go all wrong for her... Raj had started taking her for granted, personally and professionally... I always feel that there is a time in life when one should choose the family life... and if not at the right time, one is engulfed by loneliness... The proof are the stars who leave their family option for career only to find they were chasing blind alleys... anyone who chose to stick to be with family, had blissful last days... I am happy for Nargis!!

BTW, I have to be in long slumber because I had no clue about Raj and Nargis's relationship...
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Ep 10: Ranbir - Deepika and Sonam and Katrina and Nargis and Angela and Ilena!! 😆😆

Boy, Is this guy on a mission?? 😆😆
Edited by Dancingdoll - 11 years ago
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cant wait for shahid n kareena