Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

kohli4ever

Goldie

kohli4ever

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I loved every bit of it... From the intensity of his eyes to the curve of his smile... I cant get over his smile! Embarrassed
I have known karan wahi b4 but never watched his shows... N today i have become an ultimate fan... Beats every1 else quite easily... EmbarrassedBlushing
Sach main.. Maardala!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr. Ritesh Ne Mardaala (Page 4)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rega24

rega24

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Hey  Ragz2009, awesome post,Thnx 4 tis !!!!

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler

Samna_anya

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
nice post

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.