Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

Dr. Ritesh Ne Mardaala (Page 2)

Ragz2009 IF-Dazzler
Ragz2009
Ragz2009

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Awesomeee post Ragz!!!! U said everything yaar...this TF was srsly the BEST TF...it was so real n everyone cud relate to it!
Karan Wahi he just completely stole the show man..he was AMAZING<33333333 It felt so good to see him act again n he was just FAB FAB FAB<333333333333 I simply LOVE the scene where he's trying to make Tina smile...He was just PERFECT in it totally FLAWLESS I was smiling thruout plus Wahi was looking so ADORABLE in that scene <3333
Teri Bindiya re ufff tht song is just stuck in my head...i have been singing it since yesterday...so beautiful <33333
and to top it all Wahi was looking SUPA HAAAWWTTT & SEXXYYY srsly I think he has looked his BEST in Dhadkan after Sid this is def is best looks!!!!! I've fallen in love with him all over again Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Deff Agree Zarqu...he looked the best and his most romantic scene. It was Wahi all the way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_beauty

Ragz2009 IF-Dazzler
Ragz2009
Ragz2009

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

I have fallen in love with the song teri bindiya again because of Dr.Riteshhh Embarrassed Although.. somehow I did feel the female didn't really do justice to her role but Karan Wahi dude, I totally loved the TF just because of him :) And that sequence at the end with both of them standing on the balcony was hot Tongue

Even I felt the same abt the girl but WAHI killed it. He was fab. Yes, Loved the last part of Dhadkan...it was very romance.

Real.Madrid

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Amazing post!!! I'm literally. Fan of Karan Wahi now! Great job!

Ragz2009

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Awesomee post ragz !!

This TF was the best one so far & Karan wahi was damn Hawtt <3

I lovedd his acting & he just stole the show 
the story was really good and karan and chavi's chemistry was awesomee esp the song teri bindiya  re !!

overall it was fabulous :))

Edited by harshita_sahni - 20 August 2012 at 5:02pm

Ragz2009

kaifia Senior Member
kaifia
kaifia

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
awesome post ragz .. karan wahi were smashing in yesterday  TMLS dhadkan  the best among all 4 till date .chavi  being a new comer was fab loved her chemistry with karan wahi .karan wahi really stole the show the way he did umbrella scene was out of the world i must say it was a block buster performance by kw purrrfeccct now its been more than 24 hrs but i m still singing TERI BINDYA RE RE AAYE HAAYE TERI BINDYA RE IN LOVE WITH NEW VERSION..i just loved DHADKAN.DR RITESH AND DR SMITA STORY TILL NOW THE BEST ..

Ragz2009

mini03 Senior Member
mini03
mini03

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Amazing post pooh! wahi killed it man loving him all over and over again this guy is just the BEST!

Teri bindiya stucked in my mind ! LOL

Ragz2009

Mohit_monaya IF-Rockerz
Mohit_monaya
Mohit_monaya

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Awesum post!!
Seriously... Jus love him :)
I was never actually a fan of him, probably cuz i didnt watch d shows he was dere in (regret it badly)

He is such an awesum actor! And cute and romantic... Omg! Im jus in luv wid KW :D

D TF was magical this time... The best one :)

Hope he is asked for another TF also...

And d song is like on top of my playlist now... Kal se continues mere ghar pe yehi gana chal raha hai, and as always my parents think i have gone nuts :p

And luved whatever he wore, luvd his character amd esp his million dollar smile... :)

Jus totally mesmerized by him... Love karan wahi...

And i must say, d girl was very lucky to be opp him...*jealous jealous*
hehe... But each and every scene he was in was my fav... And lucd d dhadkan dialogue...

Maar dala... Sacchi mein :) :)

Ragz2009

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post dear...KW again make me fall in lov wit him...he is juz incredible...lov his acting

Ragz2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index