Posted: 11 years ago
It's my first post I'm making today. I couldn't resist but share how I felt about Karan wahi's TF Dhakhan.

It's the BEST TF till date. I'm a KW fans since Remix but this 1hr & 8mins TF blowed me away, it was the most romantic TF.

The best thing about this TF was Dr. Ritesh our KW. I don't need to tell how talented and fab actor he is. Our Lady Killer.

Dr. Ritesh was cute, naughty, flirty, romance  and etc...

His entry which made almost all his fans/Non-fans faint away...Black Vest/Jeans with Guitar. Looking super hawttt

The 1st time he sees his Bindiya/Dr.Smita

Than comesTeri Bindiya...the new version which made almost everyone go crazy for this song.

First version of Teri Bindiya re
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vv6cavqhBo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Than my fav scene were Dr. Ritesh tries to make Tina Laugh by doing the heavy/windy rain scene. It was EPIC man...KW did sucha natural acting...it was superb

Than comes the cute little flirty, naughty Dr. Ritesh that gave Dr.Smita a little hard time.

Than comes the Romance Dr. Ritesh...who's always there for his Bindiya/Dr.Smita

Than comes the Jiya Dhadak Dhadak song seg...its was shot so beautifully. Saw many version of this song but this was the best till date. It felt like a Yashraj film song seg. It was so beautiful and very romance.

Like a true gentleman he fought for the right things...

Dr.Ritesh & Smita romance moment

than comes the climax with happy ending...and the second version of Teri Bindiya Re...it was yet again shot so romancely in the rain. Had goosebumps.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vWjMAZ0hQM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

PS: Loved all his outfits he wore...and I wish this was a daily serial.

Edited by Ragz2009 - 11 years ago
Amazing post Ragz :D

Couldn't agree more ..
This was by far the BEST TF :D
Real story ..we can easily relate to it, well scripted & very well placed :)
KARAN WAHI bas naam hi kaafi hai 😎 πŸ˜‰ He stole the show <3 I loved his scenes with that li'll girl Tina <3 They were just sooo cuteee 😳 and   'Teri bindiya re... Aayyeee haiyeee teri bindiya re.. ' is just
stuck on my head now!! <3 and how   HAWTTT Wahii was looking in it *blush* <3

PS - the caps r droolicious <3
I have fallen in love with the song teri bindiya again because of Dr.Riteshhh πŸ˜³ Although.. somehow I did feel the female didn't really do justice to her role but Karan Wahi dude, I totally loved the TF just because of him :) And that sequence at the end with both of them standing on the balcony was hot πŸ˜› Edited by K.Sean - 11 years ago
woowww amazinggg  πŸ‘πŸΌ lovlyyy 
😊😊❀️aWESUMMM post ragziii

Thanxxx 4 da caps... eeekkksSs DR. Ritesh made me to fal in love wd wahi ol over againa. n wahi was luking eXxtraaa hawt n Cutieee... Dhadkan was amazinGGg, nicely picturizd. jst lovd it. wahi n chavi chem was ROCKINGGG. loveee dm. 
Awesomeee post Ragz!!!! U said everything yaar...this TF was srsly the BEST TF...it was so real n everyone cud relate to it!
Karan Wahi he just completely stole the show man..he was AMAZING<33333333 It felt so good to see him act again n he was just FAB FAB FAB<333333333333 I simply LOVE the scene where he's trying to make Tina smile...He was just PERFECT in it totally FLAWLESS I was smiling thruout plus Wahi was looking so ADORABLE in that scene <3333
Teri Bindiya re ufff tht song is just stuck in my head...i have been singing it since yesterday...so beautiful <33333
and to top it all Wahi was looking SUPA HAAAWWTTT & SEXXYYY srsly I think he has looked his BEST in Dhadkan after Sid this is def is best looks!!!!! I've fallen in love with him all over again πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
ths guy just gets bttr n bttr love him loads
Originally posted by -Harshu-

Amazing post Ragz :D

Couldn't agree more ..
This was by far the BEST TF :D
Real story ..we can easily relate to it, well scripted & very well placed :)
KARAN WAHI bas naam hi kaafi hai 😎 πŸ˜‰ He stole the show <3 I loved his scenes with that li'll girl Tina <3 They were just sooo cuteee 😳 and   'Teri bindiya re... Aayyeee haiyeee teri bindiya re.. ' is just
stuck on my head now!! <3 and how   HAWTTT Wahii was looking in it *blush* <3

PS - the caps r droolicious <3

Agree...and the new version of Teri Bindiya re its beautiful. Wahi rocked man.
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Awesomeee post Ragz!!!! U said everything yaar...this TF was srsly the BEST TF...it was so real n everyone cud relate to it!
Karan Wahi he just completely stole the show man..he was AMAZING<33333333 It felt so good to see him act again n he was just FAB FAB FAB<333333333333 I simply LOVE the scene where he's trying to make Tina smile...He was just PERFECT in it totally FLAWLESS I was smiling thruout plus Wahi was looking so ADORABLE in that scene <3333
Teri Bindiya re ufff tht song is just stuck in my head...i have been singing it since yesterday...so beautiful <33333
and to top it all Wahi was looking SUPA HAAAWWTTT & SEXXYYY srsly I think he has looked his BEST in Dhadkan after Sid this is def is best looks!!!!! I've fallen in love with him all over again πŸ˜πŸ˜

Deff Agree Zarqu...he looked the best and his most romantic scene. It was Wahi all the way.
Originally posted by K.Sean

I have fallen in love with the song teri bindiya again because of Dr.Riteshhh πŸ˜³ Although.. somehow I did feel the female didn't really do justice to her role but Karan Wahi dude, I totally loved the TF just because of him :) And that sequence at the end with both of them standing on the balcony was hot πŸ˜›

Even I felt the same abt the girl but WAHI killed it. He was fab. Yes, Loved the last part of Dhadkan...it was very romance.