Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

Dr. Ritesh Ne Mardaala

Ragz2009 IF-Dazzler
Ragz2009
Ragz2009

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
It's my first post I'm making today. I couldn't resist but share how I felt about Karan wahi's TF Dhakhan.

It's the BEST TF till date. I'm a KW fans since Remix but this 1hr & 8mins TF blowed me away, it was the most romantic TF.

The best thing about this TF was Dr. Ritesh our KW. I don't need to tell how talented and fab actor he is. Our Lady Killer.

Dr. Ritesh was cute, naughty, flirty, romance  and etc...

His entry which made almost all his fans/Non-fans faint away...Black Vest/Jeans with Guitar. Looking super hawttt

The 1st time he sees his Bindiya/Dr.Smita

Than comesTeri Bindiya...the new version which made almost everyone go crazy for this song.

First version of Teri Bindiya re

Than my fav scene were Dr. Ritesh tries to make Tina Laugh by doing the heavy/windy rain scene. It was EPIC man...KW did sucha natural acting...it was superb

Than comes the cute little flirty, naughty Dr. Ritesh that gave Dr.Smita a little hard time.

Than comes the Romance Dr. Ritesh...who's always there for his Bindiya/Dr.Smita

Than comes the Jiya Dhadak Dhadak song seg...its was shot so beautifully. Saw many version of this song but this was the best till date. It felt like a Yashraj film song seg. It was so beautiful and very romance.

Like a true gentleman he fought for the right things...

Dr.Ritesh & Smita romance moment

than comes the climax with happy ending...and the second version of Teri Bindiya Re...it was yet again shot so romancely in the rain. Had goosebumps.

PS: Loved all his outfits he wore...and I wish this was a daily serial.

Edited by Ragz2009 - 20 August 2012 at 4:16pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81shelly003PynkaArnavarmaanrega24Anyahmini03kaifia-Swetha-kohli4everharshita_sahni-kavita-Mahamgal.angelzoya_naziyaMohit_monaya-SweetDesire-Fallen Angelmz.jessilovepyaarReal.Madridindian_beauty-Harshu-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Amazing post Ragz :D

Couldn't agree more ..
This was by far the BEST TF :D
Real story ..we can easily relate to it, well scripted & very well placed :)
KARAN WAHI bas naam hi kaafi hai Cool Wink He stole the show <3 I loved his scenes with that li'll girl Tina <3 They were just sooo cuteee Embarrassed and   'Teri bindiya re... Aayyeee haiyeee teri bindiya re.. ' is just
stuck on my head now!! <3 and how   HAWTTT Wahii was looking in it *blush* <3

PS - the caps r droolicious <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragz2009

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I have fallen in love with the song teri bindiya again because of Dr.Riteshhh Embarrassed Although.. somehow I did feel the female didn't really do justice to her role but Karan Wahi dude, I totally loved the TF just because of him :) And that sequence at the end with both of them standing on the balcony was hot Tongue

Edited by K.Sean - 20 August 2012 at 2:35pm

Ragz2009

wanasah Groupbie
wanasah
wanasah

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
woowww amazinggg  Thumbs Up lovlyyy 

Ragz2009

humafaiiry Senior Member
humafaiiry
humafaiiry

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
SmileSmileHeartaWESUMMM post ragziii

Thanxxx 4 da caps... eeekkksSs DR. Ritesh made me to fal in love wd wahi ol over againa. n wahi was luking eXxtraaa hawt n Cutieee... Dhadkan was amazinGGg, nicely picturizd. jst lovd it. wahi n chavi chem was ROCKINGGG. loveee dm. 

Ragz2009

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Awesomeee post Ragz!!!! U said everything yaar...this TF was srsly the BEST TF...it was so real n everyone cud relate to it!
Karan Wahi he just completely stole the show man..he was AMAZING<33333333 It felt so good to see him act again n he was just FAB FAB FAB<333333333333 I simply LOVE the scene where he's trying to make Tina smile...He was just PERFECT in it totally FLAWLESS I was smiling thruout plus Wahi was looking so ADORABLE in that scene <3333
Teri Bindiya re ufff tht song is just stuck in my head...i have been singing it since yesterday...so beautiful <33333
and to top it all Wahi was looking SUPA HAAAWWTTT & SEXXYYY srsly I think he has looked his BEST in Dhadkan after Sid this is def is best looks!!!!! I've fallen in love with him all over again Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Maham IF-Dazzler
Maham
Maham

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
ths guy just gets bttr n bttr love him loads

Ragz2009

Ragz2009 IF-Dazzler
Ragz2009
Ragz2009

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Harshu-

Amazing post Ragz :D

Couldn't agree more ..
This was by far the BEST TF :D
Real story ..we can easily relate to it, well scripted & very well placed :)
KARAN WAHI bas naam hi kaafi hai Cool Wink He stole the show <3 I loved his scenes with that li'll girl Tina <3 They were just sooo cuteee Embarrassed and   'Teri bindiya re... Aayyeee haiyeee teri bindiya re.. ' is just
stuck on my head now!! <3 and how   HAWTTT Wahii was looking in it *blush* <3

PS - the caps r droolicious <3

Agree...and the new version of Teri Bindiya re its beautiful. Wahi rocked man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Harshu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index