Balika Vadhu

Where is all this heading? - Page 3

chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Exactly my feeling.
Don't understand where is the show heading?

Anandi ke dukho ka koi anth nahi , they are not showing any development in Ansh relation.there are hardly any scene between them.

Also the 4 monrh delay in marriage is not giving any possitive sign.
n.
Cm ,saachi will create problem
OTOH jaga marriage , i m sure it will not happen and jagya will run back to jetsure.is this right time for his redemtion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lol it's the REAL BV pace…slow ..very slow lol😆…that's why I was so shocked at its pace in the month of may n june 12. I know its bit dragging but a way better what I have seen. I cant even explain how much dragged n irritating track were shown in bv before n bv was still in top 10. N now bv is in top 3…so cvs wont increase the pace at all. Wese v they never bother about trps. Once I remember bv was out of 10 coz of the varun's accident n no progress in story way back last 2010. But still they didn't speed up the track. N ofcourse the triangle lol. Guys u haven't seen anandi's 2 pages long dialogues when she got to know abt gauri's pregnancy. Poor juleka was doing the WU n almost banged her head on the desk. She said if this type of thing will continue I wont able to do wu. This was the line from a person with high patience.

JG relationship revelation took a lot of time. Then anandi to come out of the shock that actually j left her took time too. Then after that she took one step ahead then again went  2 step backwards. She was in love n still waited for him. Slowly steadily that part was over around gauri's pregnancy track. She never utter a word after her waiting n love for jag.Then her all concentration in the jetsar development. As a well wisher she tried to help JG but again back stabbed. Then the divorce. Then her remarriage issue, her fear of rejection again. This will continue for some time now, the way other phases in anandi's life were shown.

N about shiv n his family. Some sorts of troubles will be there.otherwise how Ansh will come closer.

When a person is in dark phase for a long time. She cant open her eyes in day light that easily. I am talking about anandi's loneness. She achieved lot professionally but personally she was alone. She wont give that part to shiv that easily. The episodes which we r thinking r fillers…r creating the base for Ansh story to progress.

As far as the shiv deserves anandi…or not...!! shiv loves anandi what she is. Whenever he got chance he proved himself as a right companion of anandi. he fought for her, trust her, tried to share her sorrows, tried to help her, more importantly he wants anandi's happiness. . So I don't thing the deserve issue is still there.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Khusi - I don't think its deserve issue for me...he just has to keep at it and prove his loyalty to Anandi a thousand  and one ways... because Jugat shattered her trust in 1001 ways.  
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Khusi - I don't think its deserve issue for me...he just has to keep at it and prove his loyalty to Anandi a thousand  and one ways... because Jugat shattered her trust in 1001 ways.  

yeah agree😃
thats y i always say...he has a lots of work to do...😆
the girl whom he loves is deeply hurt...
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have been watching BV regularly since Anandi married Jagya. This is the normal pace of BV. It was gng at supersonic speed the last three months.
Those who are complaining about no progress in the storyline probably did not see the show at the time when evry 10 mins out of 21 mins of BV was wasted in showing Anandi's adult literacy classes.
That was irritiating as it was so very detailed  .. topics were math tables,computer , internet, newspaper , 😡
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hahahahah - I loved those classes... they were super🤣🤣  DS learning to research the market value of grain, etc.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@all

Woww gals what wonderful replies...I read them all and agree to most of the points.I really wonder though how much time it will take me to sensibly re-reply to all those insightful comments.So I apologise in advance for not doing the difficult task!😆

And now that I know this is the normal pace of BV, I would just say I will be patiently waiting for AnSh to talk...to express and to spend some time alone😳, bcoz dearth of meaningful AnSh moments is my complain in particular.

Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Hahahahah - I loved those classes... they were super🤣🤣  DS learning to research the market value of grain, etc.

I preferred to see those adult literacy classes to GAGA scenes.They were so much fun too.Most importantly they made Anandi stop crying over stupid J.