Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
guys this is gonaa be my first fictional...i mean i wrote on kriyaansh but now on arsha...not even a single word is related to their origanal life...

thanks to my kolkata trip...usi local train ki wajah se i got this beautiful idea...

so guys here goes my surprise...

hehe ab sir pakdo...ek aur ss...

so ur rockstar is back with another roacking update

so ab pade?????

index:

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyaanshdiwani-swaron-j_krish-Shravzz-grungta11EyesfriendlysenoritashwetaShemliArshanavya_arshastar94-FrozenRain-GayatriJethanirock_ruvisreya19roysweetangelpayalNirju99inshuu--RAINA----Ritu--Saumya_D3Beautiful_KingEffaciousShrvz_PoPpYvaishu88Crazy_ArshiRoxxy47sadafarshaenriquenj_SRKholicsapnaarshayogini64shaffy_arshaHPHolic-3crazyskykuhu_Arshadancersqueenlovely7010..KR..luv_arshaHetuChaseVSCookieliciousBorn2Dancechand91akankshaArsha-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "local train...!!!!!!!!!! (arsha ss)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Shakti mohan:

one and only daughter of the mohans...very humble...bubly and lively girl...but shy too...on total a perfect girl...with simple beauty and a precious heart...she was taking her training in dance and also working as the tutor to some of the students of the same academy...even though they are rich enough to roam in cars she prefers a simple life...she is the one u likes to enjoy small small happiness hidden in life lyk eating gol gappe on road side...sometyms travelling in rikshaws and all...she lives her royal life along with the sweet middle class beautiful life...

Kunwar amarjeet singh:

a rich guy...but his best friends ...swayam and vicky are middle class guys...so he prefers to be simple as he loves the way swicky live their life...he is a lone child to his parents and thei LADLA...chota sa pyaara sa kishan khanhayya...what ever he likes were their likes and treats swicky as family members...he is a guys with a golden heart...he is soo sweet...(awwiiiee!!!! i cant explain abt my bro...he is too cute ...down to earth...and what not everything)

swicky: best friends of rey...naughty but mature at tyms...they both are relatives...and live in side by side houses...

Edited by deetha - 20 August 2012 at 1:51pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaithra_Arsha-swaron-risha.dancesharuKR-Shravzz-Miss_wannabeKoolKatzgrungta11Eyesfriendlynavya_arsha-FrozenRain-GayatriJethanirock_ruvisreya19royNirju99inshuuSaumya_D3--RAINA----Ritu--Shrvz_PoPpYBeautiful_KingEffaciousvaishu88Crazy_Arshienriquenj_SRKholicsapnaarshayogini64sumimitaRoxxy47Dewdrops.ShaKunsadafarshashaffy_arshaHPHolic-3crazyskykuhu_Arshachand91CookieliciousBorn2DanceHetuChaseVSluv_arshadancersqueenlovely7010..KR..akankshaArsha-Ocean.eyes-

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
part-1

it was a normal summer morning...month of june...all the schools and offices started...

kunwar looks after his dad company with shan and archie as his manager and assistant manager...

it was work which brought them close and finally ended up as bff's...

kunwar and
shan and archie are from same area...to go to the office they have to take a local train...and kunwar decided that from that day he would travel in local train not in his car...he called shan and archie...they told they are on the way...kunwar entered into the station and was hell confused where to go...he just heard the arrival of train on platform no 2...

as he never ever glanced at railway station he thought it was gng to be his train...so he went to PF -2...the train arrived... ...he ran fearing he would miss it...and bumped into a girl...she felt down...she was in simple jeans and a simple top...hair tied in a pony tail and a small bag certainly containing her stuff..he bent down to help her chanting  a sorry mantra...

"its ok..."she said and liftd her head...and both for the first tym looked at each other and got lost...they were pulled to wards each other...their spell was broken by the train which whistled...shaks looked up with terror...she got up took her stuff and dissappeared into the ladies coach...kunwar was abt to get in the general when shan called...

shan: where the hell are u kunwar???

k: arey tension mat le mai train chadne hi wala hun...

s: wat??? abey hamari train abhi tak aayi bhi nahi...

kunwar jumped down...

k: matlab???

s: kahan hai tu???

k: platform 2...

s: saale wo dosri direction mei jaata hai...1 pe aaja...

k: oops kk...

kunwar met
shan and archie and greated with a hug...

a: koun si train chad raha tha bhai????

k: arrey yaar confusing hai...maine socha jo train aati hai wahi hai...

s: haha...chal do din hamare saath chalega toh samaj jayega...

k: hmmm...

kunwar got lost in his thoughts...

he remembered her face...they way her hair danced on her face and she with her soft light wheat colour skinned fingers moved them away...and the way she was lost in him...and the way she made a "O " shape when the train whistled...and the way her hand brushed his while she ran...

shan and archie were calling him but he was too lost...

finally both shaked him...

s: kaha kho gaya mere bhai?

a: ladki dikhi kya koyi???

archie said looking around...

k: haan...

he said dreamily...

shan and archie: wat???

kunwar explained them everything...after all they are very close to him...

s: hmmm...ladki pasand aayi...

a: wo bhi kunwar amarjeet singh ko...

s: kuch toh baat hogi usme...

a: love at first sight...

k: abey aisa kuch nahi bas achi lagi...

kunwar said but they knew him very well...they teased him...he blushed slightly /...bet them...laughed and three went to work...all the day kunwar was lost...

while heading back...

s:
kunwar sach mei dnt u think its love at first sight...

k: par kya aisa sach mei hoga????

a: hmm...mere bhai sach mei hota hai...

soon they reached their station...

kunwar and shan and archie got down...

shan and archie stayed there as some of their was abt to pass on the same way...kunwar too accompained them...

after 30 mins
kunwar saw the same trian...

he said to
shan and archie they saw it...

finally the train left
kunwar saw her...he grinned lyk fool...

shan and archie asked who she was...

he showed them her...she walked away to the end of platform and took exit through the back gate...

kunwar was smiling wide...he was totally lost...

shan and archie: love at first sight??????/

k: yeah!!!!!!!!!! he said dreamily...

i know chota hai but yeah this one will be mostly of this size...:P

cmnt and lyk plzzz...

ARSHA!!!!!!!

Edited by deetha - 03 September 2012 at 3:12pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29poojavj06Assikaanu-arshaskreyarimssssssChaithra_ArshaDiya_luv_D3risha.dancek.sweetrni_buddy-Shravzz-kriyansh19sharuKRMiss_wannabepreetibahetistar94KoolKatzalex714senoritashwetaroshnithedivagrungta11EyesfriendlyJade_Preciousharshita29396navya_arsha-FrozenRain-love_arshad3_roxGayatriJethanivaishukarthikaCHOCOLATEKRIYArock_ruvijaanvi_Arshashiksha_03sreya19roySaumya_D3inshuuNirju99sweetangelpayalLuvAly_KriYansh--RAINA----Ritu--Beautiful_KingEffaciousvaishu88Crazy_Arshiramya.reddyPihu.k11yogini64sapnaarshanj_SRKholicRoxxy47pallavi.14sumimitaDewdrops.ShaKunsadafarsha--Shukti--shaffy_arshaHPHolic-3crazyskyluv_arshakuhu_ArshaBorn2DanceCookieliciousbluelashesHetuChaseVSKriYaansh960dancersqueenlovely7010..KR..akankshaArsha

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

nininiii

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HPHolic-3sapnaarshaBorn2Dance

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

kkk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HPHolic-3sapnaarshaBorn2Dance

jaanvi_Arsha

Goldie

jaanvi_Arsha

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

Edited by jaanvi_Arsha - 23 August 2012 at 9:39am

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
can i strangle u?????

ek aur ?????????

i mean it isn't tht i mind lekin kitn juggle karegi...

zra ek-aadh ko khatam bhi kar... *hints... Wink*

plus arsh meri reading minimal ho gayi... me only KR... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Blind.Dance-

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh24

can i strangle u?????

meri laila se pooch...Tongue

ek aur ?????????

hanji...

i mean it isn't tht i mind lekin kitn juggle karegi...

hehe...

zra ek-aadh ko khatam bhi kar... *hints... Wink*

bhag...wo abhi nai karne wali...bohut saare last parts mei rakhi hun...budhu nahi hun

plus arsh meri reading minimal ho gayi... me only KR... Ouch

chup bey...kaha na...arsha are strangers in this...its lyk a story of a boy and girl...jaise naina tere hai waise hi ...out of d3 and arsha in real life...padh chup chap...warna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--RAINA--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top