Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 21

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by kuls11

I know this ideas sounds stupid chidlish but i  in past have my fav 3 shows with this way..after article been out of their end...for months...so I will atelast try them as much as I can...

???? mein kuch samjhi nahin...

Means this type saving mission is considered as mad chidish fans job But We saved 3 shows  through this mailing...and 3 shows got 2nd chance with RJN deserve and we should mail CVs too concentrate on Insha love story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04lashy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URGENT DO READ IT PLEASE.. (Page 4)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
OMG this is really very sad news another shock for me after ending of Phulwa ... i want carry on RJN

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Okays thnx kul.. I wont be able to edit the post right as am in the office will do it once i reach and dat would be at night.. And shraddha okays i'll try to post in fb pages as well.. If somebody can do it before me then also its ok :)..

Thnx kuls well said.. I haven't slept properly last night after this news broke out..

But wont sit and cry.. Our show and fav stars deserve to stay.. Lets see who stops us..

Till dont stop and cry guys.. Enjoy the show the way we used to love.. We together can solve this problem.. Enjoy the show.. For the love of show and our insa and ofcourse AD.. Their efforts shouldn't go in waste.. It wouldn't be right.. So guys watch the show at the time of telecast.. And yes don't stop mailing..

devraniharishRashmi04

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
@dev- come on dear we need support 4 this.. Don't feel disheartened.. Lets mail and stand together.. Am sure if we all come together nothing can stop us and our show.. We wont stop.. Never will we give up.. If we all do it then surely our show would be saved.. Lets not sit and crib or cry.. Its time to take action.. Start mailing jitna ho sake sabko kar daalo..

devraniharishritukaprithvi

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Totally with Selvi...

I have started hating Threads expressing displeasure of RJn going off air .

Fans pls stop crying it will not help ... Express your views on the show and send mails .

PLS NO MORE CRYING ONLY TRYING.

Edited by Rashmi04 - 21 August 2012 at 1:06am

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@Rashmi04 Oh Dear main phele bhi iss situation se gujar chuka hoon .. iss march mein Humne phulwa ko save krne ki bahut koshish ki thii par colors ne serial ko end kr diya.. Aur Ab Ruk Jaana Nahi hope Hum iss show ko save kr sake... I will try my best ...

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
harish ... I use to hate serials with passion . Watching RJN... I guess was my biggest mistake ...

... As a serial hater I was better off.

These channels guys are only interesting in minting money and we viewers have to face emotional atyachar .

Indu ki pyaar ney maar dala.Cry

Edited by Rashmi04 - 21 August 2012 at 1:43am

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Selvi mai tere saath hu ...aaj raat ko apna quota pura kardunga ...aur aap sab bhi bhejte rahe emails ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishritukaprithviRashmi04

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.