Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 21

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Maria...
Thank u so much...
It seems this is your first post in this forum. Welcome to the forum.
Pls introduce yours self in RJN introduction Thread.
Keep writing your views regarding the epiodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeySilentsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URGENT DO READ IT PLEASE.. (Page 14)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
HEY GUYSS...how is it going the emails you've sent..has anyone got any reply's yetBig smile
Im going to send one more email tonight and Sunday so that i might get a reply on Monday..hopefully Wink  Keep Emailing/Tweeting!!

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Fay I am nott geting ending reply now after wednesday...may be they are in thinking process...we can see superab change in whole RJB nowdays alot more importance is given to them lately

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
hmmm you've got a point i think after all the emails and the criticisms  they received they may be re-thinking their decision Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Faayey ...

I guess increase in TRP made a difference.These Channels just understand Money Language and they will never keep a show that gives a TRP of .80

So, we just have to watch the show everyday . This is how we can help .

leftout

leftout

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I also hope SP rethinks and give extention.We want to see more of AD and Pooja and if possible junior AD also.I know it is too early.I do not mind watching AD for 2 years

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leftout

I also hope SP rethinks and give extention.We want to see more of AD and Pooja and if possible junior AD also.I know it is too early.I do not mind watching AD for 2 years

Hey Leftout ...

Pls introduce yourself if you have not done yet ...

That is what I am discussing that TRP s will play Important role . So Just keep watching the show Smile

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
you're right Rashmi...i watch the repeat of the show in the evening LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.