Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: HaSnIyA786

they r not just doing it coz of low trps its bcoz mohit sehgals new show is due to start in the 6:30 pm slot and its been delayed for a long time so try and think from their point of view as well, it will help 😊

Is this guy mohit seghal big personality????? I mean I dont no this guy..
I think pratiya s time is up. RJN has not completed one year also.
Moreover love story hasnt started yet.
Now why we should accept this torture.?
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: HaSnIyA786

they r not just doing it coz of low trps its bcoz mohit sehgals new show is due to start in the 6:30 pm slot and its been delayed for a long time so try and think from their point of view as well, it will help 😊

Are u Mohit sehgal fan...so I am AD fan ...If his show is delayed why we let RJN end...Whats logic in it please explain...
And we love RJN we dont want it to end...TRY To think from our prospective that will help too...

Bythwway never heard such a basless argument before

Rash yes he was in MJHT...a hit youth show even I was his fan once...
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
frnds please continue mailing SP and remember not to give any clue about RJN in your email subject...just turn your words...otherwise may be they do not see our mails thinking that they r from RJN fans.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Frnds please continue mailing SP and remember not to give any clue about RJN in your email subject...just turn your words...otherwise may be they do not see our mails thinking that they r from RJN fans.
HaSnIyA786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashmi04

Is this guy mohit seghal big personality????? I mean I dont no this guy..
I think pratiya s time is up. RJN has not completed one year also.
Moreover love story hasnt started yet.
Now why we should accept this torture.?

pratigya is more likely to finish anyway and to be replaced by Sooli Uper Sej Piya Ki by Beyond Dreams productions also u were saying about mohit sehgal and yes he is famous for is serial miley jab hum tum btw sgp fans tried to stop that from shutting down but it cant be helped its starindia job to start and stop new and old serials
Rashmi04 thumbnail
[QUOTEdited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Sir  HaSnIyA786
SGP...ended not because SP ended it...SGP ended because PH wanted to work on their other show.Sajda muhbbat ka...want to end SGP on their own..
PH put down their papers for SGP not SP...
IF SP will work why you are degrading our effprts...to save show...We will do what we need to do...SP will do what they will do...
Maryada and Navya by saved by same fans agsint decison of SP...better dont deter us...this thread is tosave show...not know outcome of SP decisions

Rash Sasural genda fool
nnritya thumbnail
YES WE SHOULD DEFINITELY SUPPORT TO Ruk jana nahi
amud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi... thanx for informing us yaar😃 i am really feeling 😭 wen i heard the news that its going to end but may be it il take some more months to end as the TRP is raising for the past 2 weeks 👏👏 i really do believe its coz⭐️ of u people 👏who made the show to proceed further👏 so lets knock the door of star plus⭐️ and make them believe its a wonderful show than any other shows in star plus 😊  
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amud

hi... thanx for informing us yaar😃i am really feeling😭wen i heard the news that its going to end but may be it il take some more months to end as the TRP is raising for the past 2 weeks👏👏i really do believe its coz⭐️ of u people 👏who made the show to proceed further👏so lets knock the door of star plus⭐️ and make them believe its a wonderful show than any other shows in star plus 😊

Amud.

Pls watch RJN everyday.