Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TRP will be tommrow...I will make post as soon as they are out...now even my frnd give me TRP...I will ask her...therefore I usually awake till mid night...
Silentsoul thumbnail
Thats good news...if tis postponed to october...but that keeps still RJN under scanner after septmeber...SP promotes a show for more than month before air...

Khamosiyan is on floow from last november...I just hopes with rian sequence and senbile Sanchi And Indu both...We go above 1...and stay there...
sybsms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just hate all other shows and their cast.I do not know on wat basis people admire.Not even a single actor knows abc of acting in other shows.I guess they bo by richness of the serial.Big bunglows and grand sarees.

Our show has hte best actor including negative character.

Please SP respect our views and do not stop RJN.You have AD and he is the USP of the show and the best actor of star plus.Can anybody from other serial take off  Indu Singh character
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Totally  Agree..

I only watch RJN ... other show doesnt appeal me ... Now when I am addicted to this show ... these rumors give me tough time.

Practically Nandini ... if people like a show then TRP is the proof ...
RJN is aired at 6 30 so most of the viewers miss the show . This is the sad part.

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
mjhe bhi tabse koi mail nhi aata...email krti hun phir bhi

mtlb good 
Silentsoul thumbnail
Haan continue mailing if not like menaic...but atleast 2-3 times...so pressure remian...rest depend on TRP
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Kul...if I m not wrong today..TRP s will be updated.
Silentsoul thumbnail
tommorw Rash TRPS are out on wednesday
HaSnIyA786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
they r not just doing it coz of low trps its bcoz mohit sehgals new show is due to start in the 6:30 pm slot and its been delayed for a long time so try and think from their point of view as well, it will help 😊Edited by HaSnIyA786 - 11 years ago