URGENT DO READ IT PLEASE.. - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Maria...
Thank u so much...
It seems this is your first post in this forum. Welcome to the forum.
Pls introduce yours self in RJN introduction Thread.
Keep writing your views regarding the epiodes.
HEY GUYSS...how is it going the emails you've sent..has anyone got any reply's yet😃
Im going to send one more email tonight and Sunday so that i might get a reply on Monday..hopefully ðŸ˜‰  Keep Emailing/Tweeting!!
Fay I am nott geting ending reply now after wednesday...may be they are in thinking process...we can see superab change in whole RJB nowdays alot more importance is given to them lately
hmmm you've got a point i think after all the emails and the criticisms  they received they may be re-thinking their decision ðŸ¤“
Faayey ...

I guess increase in TRP made a difference.These Channels just understand Money Language and they will never keep a show that gives a TRP of .80

So, we just have to watch the show everyday . This is how we can help .
I also hope SP rethinks and give extention.We want to see more of AD and Pooja and if possible junior AD also.I know it is too early.I do not mind watching AD for 2 years
Originally posted by leftout

I also hope SP rethinks and give extention.We want to see more of AD and Pooja and if possible junior AD also.I know it is too early.I do not mind watching AD for 2 years

Hey Leftout ...

Pls introduce yourself if you have not done yet ...

That is what I am discussing that TRP s will play Important role . So Just keep watching the show 😊
you're right Rashmi...i watch the repeat of the show in the evening ðŸ˜†
Repeat... Nahi yaar...
Please watch the show at original time.
original time hi 6.30 evening hai...there is no repeat of this show