sugni is being so stupid

ruchi2435 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hate people who ruin their life because they got cheated in love. tough luck vikram lied to her about his wife but that doesn't give sugni any right to ruin her life and make her mom miserable. i would've been more happy if she had decided to move to delhi with her mom and make a name for herself. 

the path she chose to do rai is so childish and stupid. i don't support her at all in this. i thought she was rational and sort out person but she just proved that she's all show.

i feel bad for gulabia and the amount of guilt she's gonna feel for ruining sugni's life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree 100%... the only person I had complete sympathy for in this  show was Sugni, because  she had no idea what was going on behind her back...
 But after the past week, the writers have made it hard to feel sorry for her anymore...Why is she out to ruin her life???? Revenge??? Hurt????  All that is well and good...but to riun your life every thing you dreamed off since you were a kid, seems so ridiculous.  I would have understood that move if  Vickram had used and discarded her, but he did not.
 Why dose not Gulabya use some of that temper she has to knock some sense into Sugni??? (Right now I think she could use a slap or two)
 If she wanted revenge, she would do better to go to the City and make  something off herself, by herself...eventually get married  and come back and show them!
 I don't understand what the writers are trying to  portray here, that once you fail, you stay down...if the world calls you a bedini, than you jump  into the fray???, Because  someone hurt you, it's ok to distroy your life ???
 Stupid , nonsensical, is what this is!! and I don't see the appeal to the audience for  most of us has much more sense , especially since at the beginning  She always had the option of going into the City!!!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
ruchi2435 thumbnail
this is one of the reason i have no faith in indian shows. they start out good and at the end they do a complete 180 turn. this show had lot of potential but the story line is becoming so typical girl meets boy, boy betrays girl, girl becomes helpless and destroys herself. i wish the CV's keep their innocence that we saw in earlier episodes. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
agree with you also,she's shown as a very weak character with her decision,for her still Vikram is above her mom by taking such a decision.
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry double post...
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

I agree 100%... the only person I had complete sympathy for in this  show was Sugni, because  she had no idea what was going on behind her back...
 But after the past week, the writers have made it hard to feel sorry for her anymore...Why is she out to ruin her life???? Revenge??? Hurt????  All that is well and good...but to riun your life every thing you dreamed off since you were a kid, seems so ridiculous.  I would have understood that move if  Vickram had used and discarded her, but he did not.
 Why dose not Gulabya use some of that temper she has to knock some sense into Sugni??? (Right now I think she could use a slap or two)
 If she wanted revenge, she would do better to go to the City and make  something off herself, by herself...eventually get married  and come back and show them!
 I don't understand what the writers are trying to  portray here, that once you fail, you stay down...if the world calls you a bedini, than you jump  into the fray???, Because  someone hurt you, it's ok to distroy your life ???
 Stupid , nonsensical, is what this is!! and I don't see the appeal to the audience for  most of us has much more sense , especially since at the beginning  She always had the option of going into the City!!!

She wants to do suicide but in her own chosen way, so in her mind she is doing suicide. We may not agree with her way of dealing the situation but remember shez also illiterate like her mother, even Gulabia doesn't knw how to handle and react on diff kind of situations as we all knw what a "MAHAAN Kaam" she has done by saving her daughter from an evil Vikram Thakur. Like mother, like daughter, DUMB!!!!
Serials do run on dumb characters only.No Offense plz
ruchi2435 thumbnail
man the CV's are ruining this show to a pulp..what is gulbiya thinking asking aditya to do her ceremony...it doesn't really matter if he does or someone else does the ceremony either way sugni is up for sale and is tainted in terms of bediya tradition. she should've asked jawala singh thakur for help maybe he could've done something. where is he btw in the show? did he move cus i hardly see him in the show.
ruchi2435 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

Totally, this story has gone down the drain. I dont know how aditya is gonna explain everything to Amrita and what will be sugni's and amritas future.
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchi2435

man the CV's are ruining this show to a pulp..what is gulbiya thinking asking aditya to do her ceremony...it doesn't really matter if he does or someone else does the ceremony either way sugni is up for sale and is tainted in terms of bediya tradition. she should've asked jawala singh thakur for help maybe he could've done something. where is he btw in the show? did he move cus i hardly see him in the show.

But Gulabiya has never asked Aditya to do sardhakai.If Jwala would have been around then this could have stopped.But remember, in an earlier episode Jwala told if the girl is ready to go for it then only sardhakai should happen.And in this case this pathetic lady called Sugni has decided to go for it.So I donot know even he could help in such situations. But yes they could resort to muscle power and stop that stupidity forcibly but God knows in such a case that stupid Sugni would have jumped into a well and ended her lifešŸ¤¢ for good.She is only thinking about Vikram's obssession for her with scant regard to what torture she is inflicting to her mother in this course.