Dekha Ek Khwaab

SS The way of Love..ch 27 pg 140 note pg 139 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 3 Page 153

pmpm1

pmpm1

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Sounds interesting! Please continue... I am a fan of of your other 2 FFs as well. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowdream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS The way of Love..ch 27 pg 140 note pg 139 (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KSGlover101

Goldie

KSGlover101

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Loved the character sketch!! Looking forward to the prologue so.do continue soon n plzzz pm me when u update:D

snowdream

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
OMG...tara and uday...its sunds intresting...plzzz...do conti.

snowdream

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FireNIce

Udayveer Singh + Ashish Kapoor = Uday Kapoor , huh?Smile

Sorry 4 the PJ, guess my impending Math exam has taken a toll on my brain!LOL
Very interesting concept!Star Please DO continue!! Dying to see how Manveer will happen...considering how Tara has been portrayed as the light of Uday's life...Confused
Will it be possible 2 pm me when u update next? Cuz I'd b REALLY grateful 2 u if u do so!!Big smile

i never thought it that way but a good remark dear...i'll pm da

FireNIce

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
                                    ...Prologue...

Yes Finally iam returning to my land after 10yrs of boredsome education.Family tradition that eldest son must complete graduation from abroad..i would say the worst rule ever made in my family.I missed many thing through all these years...dad's strictness mixed love, mom's unconditional love, fi8 with bro regarding mom's love etc etc etc...ahhh have I missed something else...yes her..Tara-daughter of dad's best friend Dharmesh Uncle the roaring lion of mumbai police 4 whom justice is above evrything..Well what to say about tara...she is my best best best buddy cum love interest. Yup we love eachother since the day we understood the meaning of love.

Wait a second I forgot to say something me n tara have never confessed our love to eachother...Jhatka laga na...ahhh dnt wry we r aware of eachother's heart call just didn't confessed thats all...Now the next jhatka I haven't met her since 10yrs...we just talked on phone.(a little secret ,jagat mailed me her photo so nw I know her but she doesn't).But Tara madam says that she will identify me with my very presence.So today its her test to identify me.I have promised myself that if she succeded then I would kiss her and propose her at the same spot.

Oho main bhi na baathom baathom mein airport se bahar nikalne wali hoon.Hey my dad mom jagat is waiting for me...and ya dharmesh uncle is also there.But whr's tara...wow,perfect angelic she even brought my favourite rose..Thankgod the glass is opaque from outside otherwise she would have caught me by my fatoo expression

I stepped my first leg out.Yes she is looking at me she is smiling,relaxing has she caught me.. has she?

The very next movement all turned white, a lone tear was trying to move out of my eyes but not so soon..my car came to hault.I reached my destination the multistorage white building of my office...

I arranged my tie n coat..kept my goggles on and stepped out of car.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_AnshPooja_0910princessvishakaFireNIcemimi.maikAnam Alishruti-loveKSGlover101anushruthiSunshinegirllArchi02Being-Humanchitra_raovampire12345678pia.raha-RK_Ki_Biwi-Anvijanya...navina...-AquaMermaiden-DhinchakGundi

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmpm1

Sounds interesting! Please continue... I am a fan of of your other 2 FFs as well. Smile

thanks a lot da..Hopefully Uday u r mine FF will b completed this week...I intend to complete it by Part 40

vampire12345678

IF-Rockerz

vampire12345678

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
it was awesome i loved it very nice prologue i think tara died or something and uday turned in to a angry business man and then manyata will come in his life and she will change him or something soory krishna could not stop myself from guessing but i know your plot will rock and i am a big fan of both your FF and this one also now please update soon and pm me if possible

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIce...navina...snowdream

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

it was awesome i loved it very nice prologue i think tara died or something and uday turned in to a angry business man and then manyata will come in his life and she will change him or something soory krishna could not stop myself from guessing but i know your plot will rock and i am a big fan of both your FF and this one also now please update soon and pm me if possible

ahhh.Manyata 's entry won't b smooth in Uday's lyf ...a lot of turns b4 that...Tahnks a lot saira 4 ur belief in my work...i will update it once the FF is completed ..i will complete FF this week n in weekend this SS will b updated...I'll pm u da...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top