Dekha Ek Khwaab

SS The way of Love..ch 27 pg 140 note pg 139 (Page 101)

Post Reply New Post

Page 101 of 153

huma12.

IF-Dazzler

huma12.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by MAHI1198

oh god finally after so much struggle manyata will be wid uday... very cute update
thanks mahi..hope so

congratsss jiji for 100 pages

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS The way of Love..ch 27 pg 140 note pg 139 (Page 101)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hi - comment edited on pg98.  ThanksSmile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom_11princessSonia

Jane523

IF-Rockerz

Jane523

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
awesome update dear...
aisa lagta hai promo vala part pass aa rha hai...
having my fingers crossed...
cont. soon dear...

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by huma12.

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by MAHI1198

oh god finally after so much struggle manyata will be wid uday... very cute update
thanks mahi..hope so

congratsss jiji for 100 pages
thanks dearTongue

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jane523

awesome update dear...
aisa lagta hai promo vala part pass aa rha hai...
having my fingers crossed...
cont. soon dear...
ya jane u r ri8 and btw thanksBig smile

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

resSmile

edited:

Superb update KrishnaClap.  It was the best chapter of this book so far.  I loved it  ...  every line was written so metticulouslyThumbs Up

The consummation between Manveer was so beautifulEmbarrassed.  Uday hesitating at first , then finally granting his wife's wish - that scene was so perfectly written.

The conversation between the 2 brothers was also nice.  Glimpses of the old Uday are returning. 

I thoroughly enjoyed Uday's self thoughts.  He's in love  ...  he's happy and he wants to rectify the wrongs he committed - I guess the forthcoming chapters are going to put him through a grave test (courtesy of ManyataLOL). 

I can't wait to read moreDay Dreaming.
Please continue soonSmile.

Thanks navi...

ya time for paying back debts...LOLLOLLOL..Manyata mam will take his life out in the processConfused...and ya promo part up to come sososo soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
                                        Chapter 22

Looking at her pic he whispered...Manyata i know i have hurt u a lot but now i will make sure all ur days are blissful like the last one...You will be in my arms always...close to my heart..I will pay for for all those tears, all those pain i have given..You will be mine..My Manyata'

His eyes opened slowly only to see her at room. A genuine smile came to his face seeing her but unusually she didn't returned that and her eyes signaled the bed tea kept at bedside table..'Uday remembered those mornings when Manyata brought tea and wait for him to take it by hand..But he had always disappointed her but today when everything was normal she behaved so weird'

He sat back at bed still holding her photo that was in his hand whole ni8..She did noticed that but pretending unaware she moved out soon not allowing his eyes to have a good look of her'

Uday knew that she was upset with him'.

Looking at her photo

Hunh wifey itni attitude'ya don't worry i'll make sure that I make ur mood good afterall iam equally or in fact more stubborn than you '

Down at breakfast table Manyata was serving food to all that Uday came down all ready to move to office.

He did gave a determined look at Manyata. She who didn't wanted to comfront him in front of all moved to kitchen making an excuse of bringing kheer..But this time Uday didn't give up..He held her hand back surprising her'

Manyata don't u think we have ramu for all these work'he asked with a smirk..

Maya also supported Uday'haan bte ramu leke aayenge..aap betke nashta kijiye..

B4 Manyata could respond Uday opened up plate for her and that too ri8 at the seat near to his. She didn't had any option as elders were starring. Finally settled down all defeated'

She didn't had guts to look at him and hence silently started having 'But he was not going to let her free and hence took her left palm in his..She who was shocked by his act looked up at him while he just gave a wink..He tied her hand in his and she knew any try in letting her palm free will end up in showing off others.

She peacefully had breakfast with him..Soon after completing making excuse of a phone call she went up back to the room '.

The real reason of coming back room was nothing other than his presence..He was making her weak with love. She stood at window side lost in horizons that he came back and back hugged her'

She was shocked but thn she knew it was him.

Uday..she called out in an irritating tone and struggled to get off from his hold, but she again failed in her try as he started kissing her neck'

His smell his closenesswas weakening her like anything'She couldn't do anything otherthan just closing her eyes and feeling his love. Realizing her calmness he smiled and kissed her cheeks,'Bye wifey will come back soon to love u further.

He moved out giving a final tight hug while she still maintained eyes shut.

Sensing his way out she opened her eyes.. a lone tear fall off which got taken away by wind'.Why r u doing this Uday ? she whispered in extreme pain' 

She came out of her world when some1 jerked her hardly. She turned out wiping the tears'.

Unnati 'she exclaimed'

Hey Manya what happened why were  u crying? Is everything fyn?

Moving herself away from Unnati'...Ya everything is fyn'

Thn why were u crying Unnati asked in a confused voice..

Hey no nothing like that actually something went in to my eyes' Manyata replied bringing up a fake smile on her lips.

Are u sure'unnati asked in confirmation.

Uffo Unnati why would I cry dear..see everything is perfect in my life..(hugging Unnati)God gives too much together'just too much'her eyes was filled but thn she knew she should control then'

Unnati and Maya were busy with engagement preparations while Manyata kept herself aside'

Dadi who did noticed that questioned Unnati'

Unnati beta manyata kahan hain..woh dikhayi nahi de rahi..

Hunh dadi who unki tabyat karaab thi toh maine unhe aaram karne ke liye kaha..

Dadi nodded doubtfully and left the place..

She spend all day at bed..Her mind was a warfront..so many problems round her and there she stood all helpless'

She wished to cry her heart out but seems like even tears were not  listening the silent plead of that paining heart...

Crushing the bedsheet below she expressed her inner pain...her nails broke trying to tear the sheet..Still she was uncontrollable..Almost 2 hrs of long bath calmed her a bit but still nothing changed in her life.She is still ri8 there where she was earlier...

..Leaning back to the rocking chair she closed her tired eyes seeking some relief..

It was time for his return but still she was unaware of that ...as soon as he came up to room first thing that caught his sight was the innocent face of hers..She is damn sweet while sleeping he whispered proudly ..Unknowingly his hand went up caressing her bubbly cheeks which spoiled the moment.. She stood on her knees nervously...tagging the free hair back behind ears she stepped forward to move but ri8 thn he stopped her with a deep bag hug...Bringing the bunch of roses close to her ri8 cheeks he moved his tongue through her left while his hands held her back..

His closeness made her weak yet once again and Before she could realize she was up at terrace carried by his strong protective hands...

It was a dream come true for her.

It was a pleasant ni8 and sky was filled with so many stars...

Sitting on his knees he forwarded a fresh red rose to her which she couldn't reject..The air around was filled with love, his eyes glowed in the full moon ni8...With a heart full of pain she accepted it...

Uday i don't think i deserve this from you...a tear flew off her eyes saying this. 

Wiping the tears he hugged her with all mite. 

Manyata pls don't say like that pls...(cupping her face)i know that i don't deserve ur pardon but still Manyata will you forgive me...?will u forgive ur this bad husband of yours...will...

She stopped him from blabbering further by keeping her hands at his mouth...His eyes were moist which hurt her like anything..

She leaned and her rozy lips touched his eyes...

To be continued...

Hope u enjoyed...Tahnks for reading and do leave back ur opinionsBig smile

Edited by snowdream - 08 March 2013 at 9:50am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantumaheenkhan30krittika89Skaliya176Manveerangelsaneha85arna753hans1998...Ruhi77...manisha98FantasyangelLovelydropsmimi.maikanushruthiadorable_ranahuma12.catty2000andy.aprincessSoniarockingal09vampire12345678...navina....maleficent.DhinchakGundi

huma12.

IF-Dazzler

huma12.

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hiii jijiii
any body at homee
awsssmmm starttt jijiii
uday in full on naughty modee
uday self talkkk wasss awsssmmm
uday say manyata wifeyy
chaluu finalyyy uday kay dimag ki batiii jal gayeee
uday nay manyata ka hath pakraaa
eager to read manyata's reaction
but kahi yahan action ka reaction na ho jaye
uday nay manayta ku hug kiyaaa
manveer sceneee wasss sooo sweetttt awww

manyata is right on her side after what uday did to her how can she forgive him soo easilyy
dadi ku daubt hu gayaaa

hayeee manyata wasss sooo heart broken
promooo ka first part aj hu gayaaa yippeee
but promooo kay aglay partsss kuch dangerious type hainnn
did manyata forgive uday
manyata kisss udayyy

ok bye jijiii 

thanksss 4 the pm
lovelyyy updateee jijiii love it tooo the core

Edited by huma12. - 08 March 2013 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowdream