*~~ Mithai Ki Dukaan 12~~* - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
naina- yes. Iwas proud of it. In myclass I was the only one to pay fine for attendance shortage🤓. soi decided to support my friends.👏 har ek dost kameena hoata hai, phir bhi woh zaruri hota hai...😆

ami- explain the promo is 2 paragraphs..or create  a thread😎
but why can't he do something himself?😡
Grrr! NaiNa thare saath share toh kiyaa tha ek incident yaad hain ki nahi? Just joking. Ha Ha Ha.

Grrr! JaMi vahi toh.. Anyway, dekhte hain IPS sandy kaise innocent prove karti hain! Uski tactics dekhni padegi!
Hello everyone. Kaisan ho babuas😆
Nayi naveli dukan? Arre ab to iska naamkaran karna padega rathi restaurant😆
haan. waise Sandhya ki khoon mai hai IPS. chalo this may help Bhabho. and how come sooraj know the security arrangements of the show? so she must help him.! plus he doesn't know english as much as she knows.!
hahaha.. funny Jam.. you made me nostalgic😆my class was an expert batch in mass- bunking😆

Hello there Maddy! (reminded me of Madhavan)
Nahi re Jami.. I dont wanna create thread. Woh bul-bul karega.. Promo starts with gary blaming Sooraj that he added wine.. Sooraj says he cant do that.. Then Sandhya says Sooraj she'll prove him right n walking away from the kitchen area n voice over says dekhiye kal raat ko n promo over.
hmm.. me not liking the unwanted limelight on Sandhya Par ke kare..people loove Sandhya beendini in each and every avatar..toh.. adjust karna padta hai!!

LOL..yaad hai Ami🤣

@Jam -why is your batti red?😍are you not online? or are you online but busy or are you playin hide and seek or ...😍
Edited by MisscoolEyes - 11 years ago
Ha Ha Ha.. Then once I glued chewing-gum on the chair of teacher.. She was scolding me so much.. During recess time woh kaand kiya tha.. Her lecture was after recess.. Saree par piche exact butt par gum chipak gayi thi.. Ha Ha Ha ha Ha.. N woh jab khadi hui na toh hahahaahaha.. LOL. We were all ROFLing die n Mam ka facial expression woh bhi gusse vala i still remembered.
no wonder your name was in kalawala paper!!

I was an irregular but obedient student.. Someone teachers used to point to and say "be like her"🤣