Grand Finale EMAET rslts: - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks MPL, VInnie , Daisy, Appa, abhi_music, Adi  for all the support 😳 .....what am I gonna achieve by posting fake rslts here   😕😆.......

musiclover 7.....u can relax.....& wait for 24 hrs till the cat is out of the bag officially 😉 Edited by nonny - 17 years ago

Nonni di,

thanks for the info.. but i feel you should have held on to it till the very end..just my pov

Everyone was so geared up to watch the finale tomorrow.Now  with the spoiler ,so many will be so demotivated that they will not be able to watch the show any more...

Hope you don't mind my opinion. Peace.

well i hope they win cuz i'm gonna see the final tomorrow 👏 👏 👏 Edited by PopPrincess - 17 years ago
Originally posted by DAISYRABLE

u r laughing 😭😭😭

Yepeeeeeeeeeeeee PARTY TIME.

I trust Nonny completely.  Nonny is an old member of this forum and would not post fake results.

Anyway, getting back to the party mode.

u r laughing

Dais honey....am not laughing at Sharib's agony the smiley was for the previous sentence.... 😳 pls. don't take it to heart....me likes Sharib too 😭 Edited by nonny - 17 years ago
Originally posted by adi_0112

Nonni di,

thanks for the info.. but i feel you should have held on to it till the very end..just my pov

Everyone was so geared up to watch the finale tomorrow.Now  with the spoiler ,so many will be so demotivated that they will not be able to watch the show any more...

Hope you don't mind my opinion. Peace.

Lets post a spoiler HEADLINE for Shady. 😆

OK, back to party mode.      

Man, I am completely wasted. 😆

but i thought the grand finale was to be aired LIVE 😕
Please don't make up fake results! It hurts others feelings!
😭 😭 UA 😡 😕
SB 👍🏼 ⭐️ 🤗
WELL VERYONE JUST CALM DOWN DONT BELIVE ANYONE JANHA ITNA INTAZAR KIYA WANHA KUCH AUR GHANTEY SOO JUST WATCH IT UR SELF I AM SURE BS WILL WIN ISHALLA I BEEN PRSYING FOR EM BE WILL WIN INSHALLA SOO FORGET ABHOT PPL WHO BEEN SENDING THESE FAKE STUFF