Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abc113 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: geek2

This Smiley character is very annoying.  CVs you have spoiled a  very good show :( 

I totally agree they have made kachra of a good show.
This used to be one of the best show.

In all this where are Pitaji and Ved?
I guess they also could not take it any more and said bye...😉

So I think there is no Season two of this show ðŸ˜­

I love you Toasty get well soon and come back in some other good show.

Wish you all the best always!

Smiley character didn't bother me when she was busy preparing butter-paneer, teaching Gyan and persuading dadaji to use dumbbells. I still don't dislike her. The actress acts well and is doing a decent job but my problem lies in the fact that she is expected to replace Toasty in Tej's life and C-family.

I am not able to accept how easy it was for C-family to forget and get over Toasty's absence in their lives. Pitaji and Ved have no clue. Their business is very important, sharing the news of Toasty's demise can wait as much longer as needed. Anyways what difference does it make, everyone is already rejoicing with the idea of Tej getting married to their favorite new girl Smiley.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
They should have finished the story 1 month back when they had Aishwarya shooting with them. Just say that Toasty recovers and comes back and till that time Smiley was looking after the house. Katam. That would have given the closure to the love story and to all the people who stuck with this show for 400+ episodes. Now just bringing some one new and getting the lead married to her is so annoying. No idea why the creatives asked for sept 6th deadline when they could have closed it much earlier and in a much better way.
pujli07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

They should have finished the story 1 month back when they had Aishwarya shooting with them. Just say that Toasty recovers and comes back and till that time Smiley was looking after the house. Katam. That would have given the closure to the love story and to all the people who stuck with this show for 400+ episodes. Now just bringing some one new and getting the lead married to her is so annoying. No idea why the creatives asked for sept 6th deadline when they could have closed it much earlier and in a much better way.

It is irritating... they should have never had the tumor track. it just doesnt suit the show... it was always a light hearted comedy.. abc113 had realy good ideas of what they could have done even without toasty, that is revolving the show around other characters and just dont show toasty until the end. it would have been much better than this track. 
Edited by pujli07 - 11 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
The show should have ended by actually having Badi Toasty die with Tej at her side..and a few hours late, choti Toasty being born

The last epi could be a quick flash foward epi where we see choti Toasty growin up...and as she is about to get married,...looking at Badi Toastys pic with a smile...kinda like how Toasty would look at Vimlas pic

Obv it would be nice if Toasty did not die, but since Ashs health is not good and she can barely talk, then maybe it would have been better to end as detailed above

i think CVs from most of these shows should be fired..tv shows are not like some hand me down shop..where one eventually learns the ropes...

this require creativity, understanding of human emotions, etc

its a joke the way Sudha walks around all happy and laughing in front of Tejs family

its a joke the way Tej and his family are behaving as if Toasty never died

the whole show is now a joke

Thank you CVs

I will not watch another show by your team again
abc113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pujli07

It is irritating... they should have never had the tumor track. it just doesnt suit the show... it was always a light hearted comedy.. abc113 had realy good ideas of what they could have done even without toasty, that is revolving the show around other characters and just dont show toasty until the end. it would have been much better than this track. 

Thanks Pujli!
heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its such a disgrace 

they made a mockery of death and marriage 

just disgusting