Ab toh koi umeed nahin rahi :( (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

geek2

geek2

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
This Smiley character is very annoying.  CVs you have spoiled a  very good show :( 
I totally agree they have made kachra of a good show.
This used to be one of the best show.

In all this where are Pitaji and Ved?
I guess they also could not take it any more and said bye...Wink

So I think there is no Season two of this show Cry

I love you Toasty get well soon and come back in some other good show.

Wish you all the best always!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ab toh koi umeed nahin rahi :( (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
seriously guyss... SBS ki storlyline is pathetic nowadays... i mean, is the awesum story gona have a sad ending?? thats so not fair Ermm

really cant see toasty and tej separate in the end of SBS...dat so wont be rite...

firstly, i was already not liking d show aft toasty ki exit..and abhi, if tej and smiley fall in love or sumthin... im not gona watch the show any longer...  cuz i love tej wid only toasty and sbs wid toasty-tej... no one else can replace the charm they bring to sbs Broken Heart

abc113

abc113

abc113

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geek2

This Smiley character is very annoying.  CVs you have spoiled a  very good show :( 
I totally agree they have made kachra of a good show.
This used to be one of the best show.

In all this where are Pitaji and Ved?
I guess they also could not take it any more and said bye...Wink

So I think there is no Season two of this show Cry

I love you Toasty get well soon and come back in some other good show.

Wish you all the best always!

Smiley character didn't bother me when she was busy preparing butter-paneer, teaching Gyan and persuading dadaji to use dumbbells. I still don't dislike her. The actress acts well and is doing a decent job but my problem lies in the fact that she is expected to replace Toasty in Tej's life and C-family.

I am not able to accept how easy it was for C-family to forget and get over Toasty's absence in their lives. Pitaji and Ved have no clue. Their business is very important, sharing the news of Toasty's demise can wait as much longer as needed. Anyways what difference does it make, everyone is already rejoicing with the idea of Tej getting married to their favorite new girl Smiley.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07lifeztufscinerd

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
They should have finished the story 1 month back when they had Aishwarya shooting with them. Just say that Toasty recovers and comes back and till that time Smiley was looking after the house. Katam. That would have given the closure to the love story and to all the people who stuck with this show for 400+ episodes. Now just bringing some one new and getting the lead married to her is so annoying. No idea why the creatives asked for sept 6th deadline when they could have closed it much earlier and in a much better way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07abc113

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

They should have finished the story 1 month back when they had Aishwarya shooting with them. Just say that Toasty recovers and comes back and till that time Smiley was looking after the house. Katam. That would have given the closure to the love story and to all the people who stuck with this show for 400+ episodes. Now just bringing some one new and getting the lead married to her is so annoying. No idea why the creatives asked for sept 6th deadline when they could have closed it much earlier and in a much better way.
It is irritating... they should have never had the tumor track. it just doesnt suit the show... it was always a light hearted comedy.. abc113 had realy good ideas of what they could have done even without toasty, that is revolving the show around other characters and just dont show toasty until the end. it would have been much better than this track. 

Edited by pujli07 - 23 August 2012 at 8:47am

abc113

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
The show should have ended by actually having Badi Toasty die with Tej at her side..and a few hours late, choti Toasty being born

The last epi could be a quick flash foward epi where we see choti Toasty growin up...and as she is about to get married,...looking at Badi Toastys pic with a smile...kinda like how Toasty would look at Vimlas pic

Obv it would be nice if Toasty did not die, but since Ashs health is not good and she can barely talk, then maybe it would have been better to end as detailed above

i think CVs from most of these shows should be fired..tv shows are not like some hand me down shop..where one eventually learns the ropes...

this require creativity, understanding of human emotions, etc

its a joke the way Sudha walks around all happy and laughing in front of Tejs family

its a joke the way Tej and his family are behaving as if Toasty never died

the whole show is now a joke

Thank you CVs

I will not watch another show by your team again

pujli07

abc113

abc113

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujli07

It is irritating... they should have never had the tumor track. it just doesnt suit the show... it was always a light hearted comedy.. abc113 had realy good ideas of what they could have done even without toasty, that is revolving the show around other characters and just dont show toasty until the end. it would have been much better than this track. 

Thanks Pujli!

heart1

heart1

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

its such a disgrace 

they made a mockery of death and marriage 

just disgusting 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.