Ab toh koi umeed nahin rahi :(

abc113 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Malti bhabhi's baby girl is born and has been named Toasty. There is not much else going on except entire family striving to bring Tej and Smiley together so they get married. I have lost all hope whatsoever. What a tragic way to end such a beautiful show :( Sorry if my saying that hurts anyone but this has to be the worst case scenario and lamest approach to end SBS. They can justify all they want and try to prove significance of this track but it will never be convincing to me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree .. they should have replaced toasty with another actress if Ash's health was an issue
abc113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFVJ

I agree .. they should have replaced toasty with another actress if Ash's health was an issue

Sorry but I would rather prefer that show ended August 6 instead of Sept 6 but wouldn't want anyone else playing the character of Toasty.
changumangu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They could have shown toasty went for treatment and the family is hoping for her to recover.  That would have been a good end with a lot of possibilities for a new season in a few months.

pujli07 thumbnail
like i said before, at first i thought no need to criticize as CVs had to do this because Aishwarya left but after your previous posts, it seems like they could have done something much better even in her absence. 

i have stopped watching it and just skim through the written updates. i will watch today just for Malti's baby.. 

but yea they should have totally ended it a month earlier with a happy ending/
abc113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: changumangu123

They could have shown toasty went for treatment and the family is hoping for her to recover.  That would have been a good end with a lot of possibilities for a new season in a few months.

The way show is progressing, Tej and Smiley will get married and that I believe unfortunately doesn't leave any scope for second season.
abc113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pujli07

like i said before, at first i thought no need to criticize as CVs had to do this because Aishwarya left but after your previous posts, it seems like they could have done something much better even in her absence. 

i have stopped watching it and just skim through the written updates. i will watch today just for Malti's baby.. 

but yea they should have totally ended it a month earlier with a happy ending/

As loyal fans of SBS, we all have stated many times that we didn't need major turns and twists or something really dramatic to appreciate the show. We were happy to see our very unique C-family spending their typical day starting with bathroom fights and morning tea and ending the day with brothers arguing over sleeping space in C-hall...with additional tadka by Toasty's parents and Dimple. Was it too much to ask for? Just a day before we were pondering what they will show for another 3 weeks...I am guessing it will be a reconciliation between Tej and Smiley, they having a mature talk about significance of their marriage for Toasty's and C-family's happiness, then getting married, Smiley getting a makeover (wear saree etc!) and may be the show ending with Tej and Smiley winning the salsa dance competition. And needless to say, I find all this very irrelevant to SBS and also to me as a SBS fan.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish someone would have listened to me when I said entry of Rubina is to get our Ash replaced and that is the end of SBS.

We could have started a strong campaign against this and let our voice heard - whether it would have changed anything is different story!!

Even if SBS2 ever comes back (I see no chance, sorry just being practical and I just laugh that some people think that  by cancelling Zee subscriptions in USA they could force a repeat of some serial.. does Zee really bother for 50*13 = $650 a month??) - it would not have our Toasty as the lead actress - how can she ever come back once they declare her dead!!

I am not a petition person , neither I have high level contacts but I strongly trust someone should take a lead to let Sony TV know how much we hate this concept of Killing Toasty!!

They are playing with our attachment and emotion...

geek2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This Smiley character is very annoying.  CVs you have spoiled a  very good show :( 
I totally agree they have made kachra of a good show.
This used to be one of the best show.

In all this where are Pitaji and Ved?
I guess they also could not take it any more and said bye...😉

So I think there is no Season two of this show ðŸ˜­

I love you Toasty get well soon and come back in some other good show.

Wish you all the best always!

Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
seriously guyss... SBS ki storlyline is pathetic nowadays... i mean, is the awesum story gona have a sad ending?? thats so not fair ðŸ¤”

really cant see toasty and tej separate in the end of SBS...dat so wont be rite...

firstly, i was already not liking d show aft toasty ki exit..and abhi, if tej and smiley fall in love or sumthin... im not gona watch the show any longer...  cuz i love tej wid only toasty and sbs wid toasty-tej... no one else can replace the charm they bring to sbs ðŸ’”