Mythological Masti

Ayodhya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kimono007

kimono007

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hello friends. I would like to share a good news with you all that I have passed the chartered accountancy exams and that now I am a qualifies Chartered Accountant. Hope I have  your good wishes for my future endeavours. Jai Shri Ram. 
I would like to share with you all about my visit to Ayodhya, the temples there, do's and donts so that you can have a hassle free pilgrimage. Please reply me your thoughts on whether I may write about my  pilgrimage to Ayodhya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayodhya" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
^^ Welcome, Kimono :) Congrats on your achievement and you've got our good wishes for sure. Regarding your trip to the holy city of Ayodhya, I'm sure many members would like to read about it in detail. Please do so in the Bhakti Lounge thread, since that is where many devotees have posted about places of pilgrimage in the past. For now I am closing this thread; I look forward to reading your post in the other one whenever you are ready :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.