•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Don't u guys think that despite portraying jassi as a strong gal desperate 2 take her revenge from gulmohar they have failed 2 create that strong woman image. she  cries at every nook and corner,  unable 2 control her emotions 😭😭

Moreover she is here 2 ask armaan why he fooled him and instead of that  she  is lost somewhere whenever she throws a glance at him. She looks freaky. God save JJKN!!!!

here is the deal....if you are looking for a role model in jassi , you will be disappointed(her character is one of the most inconsistent and illogical characters in the show).however if you watch the show for fun and look at her as a normal flawed human who is ruled completely by her heart and emotions(she rarely uses her brains in her personal life), you will identify with her .

Originally posted by pj04

here is the deal....if you are looking for a role model in jassi , you will be disappointed(her character is one of the most inconsistent and illogical characters in the show).however if you watch the show for fun and look at her as a normal flawed human who is ruled completely by her heart and emotions(she rarely uses her brains in her personal life), you will identify with her .

Good to hear from you PJ!!!! 

You know I was thining about what you once said about love, and it makes so much sense.

I mean I look at Armaan and I'm like!!  That's unbelievable how he's still now coming to his senses. 

At least Jessica is taking care of her responsibilities, but what's Armaan doing and why is he speaking that way.  "Jessica , can I hold you hand becuase it must have touched Jassi's".  Hello...Earth to Armaan!!!!!, GM is not longer yours!!!!

Hey Pjo4, I was missing ur posts
Jassi is just a human being. She has feelings for Armaan,and her family. Just because you are now a model and a strong women doesn't mean you won't have feelings and emotions. I for one have tons of feelings and emotions running through me when I see Armaan😉

same here........❤️ ❤️ ❤️

jassi is a human being, yes! she has feelings, and she gets hurt when ppl are mean to her too..she has the right to love someone too...who can control over a heart....😕 

Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

Jassi is just a human being. She has feelings for Armaan,and her family. Just because you are now a model and a strong women doesn't mean you won't have feelings and emotions. I for one have tons of feelings and emotions running through me when I see Armaan😉

Don't you just love him, Jassi4Armaan!! Me too!!!!!😳Everyone for some reason are dissing her so much, her looks, the revenge. But remember, she is just human. A good role model doesn't mean you have to perfect and that you have to be a saint. A good role model tries and tries, makes mistakes, learns from them, try to bring the truth out, and have feelings and emotions!!! A person without feelings or emotions for their love or family isnt really a human, I guess!!!!😕Being emotional is being a human!!!😃
Jassi was always a normal human being till she became Jessica. There we lost her forever..