@Raaz_Sweet

thought
⭐️

but

not so fast
πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Posted: 10 years ago
Well said reshma...!!
bt if it could happen with us dn its not an easy task to be calm n carry on..!!
bt also not much tough...πŸ€—
Originally posted by anjali_mahajan

Well said reshma...!!
bt if it could happen with us dn its not an easy task to be calm n carry on..!!
bt also not much tough...πŸ€—

Thank you anjali πŸ˜ƒ
TWO YEAR COMPLETION ON IF

On this day, i.e. 24th May, I Reshma, tend to correct all my vices and brush up all my virtues as i put my foot forward to add another sweet year to my CIDian Life..πŸ˜ƒ
Yes my dearest friends.. I am completing two years on IF and stepping into the 3rd year. At this juncture, I would like to thank all those who helped me whenever i needed them. This day,two years ago,i came into IF without knowing anything. Days went by with myself just commenting on fan pages. I wasn't that active here and slowly went on to become one. I would like to mention each of those who helped me out throughout my IFian life here.

@Aditi... Though we dont talk much these days, You certainly are special to me beacuse you were my 1st friend on IF.  Thank you Aditi for helping me when i needed you the most during my early days here.πŸ€—

@debasree... You are someone whom i have always looked up to. You never hesitated to respond even to my silliest queries which i think may have annoyed you at times. Thanks a lott di for all help and thank you for bearing with me when i tried your patience πŸ€— Im a great fan of your caps and siggies πŸ˜ƒ.. Thank you soo much di... You are very special to me..πŸ€—

@Mansi.. Di.. though u are not that active these days.. You still remain to be my best buddy.. Thanks a lott for all that you have been to me.. You are like my badi behen...You mean so much to me..πŸ€— Love you di.. Missing you here...

@Deepika(dreamydeepz).. Di..You were more like a sister to me than a friend.. Get well soon.. Hoping to see you back again..πŸ€—

@Padmpriya..you were the one who first motivated me to try doing the caps for facebook... Thanks a lott..πŸ€—

@poorvisinghcd... Puru you are more like a lil sis to me... your witty talks sometimes make me laugh...πŸ˜†... Thanks a lott for the support you extended to me during adversities..πŸ€—

@visrom @bhavana @ asto.. .. i dunno that much about you.. but i've always admired your posts and the way you see each episode...It is due to your efforts that CID forum remains to be the best...Thank you for that..πŸ€—

@GD...Your comments on WUs never fail to amuse me and your stories have always awed me.. This paricular one.. Healthy Obstacle is my favorite among your recent stories...Thank you GDπŸ€—

@Soni @little_squirrel.. I've always enjoyed spending time with you in the FC.. Thank you giving me sweet memories there..πŸ€—

It is not only these people i wish to thank.. But everyone here on IndiaForums and the CID Forums who helped me directly or inirectly in everything.. πŸ€—
A big THANK YOU to everyone for liking my poems till date an encouraging me to write more...πŸ€—

I have become addicted to this and CID forum is my favorite. This place gives me some happiness which no words can describe. Whenever i was in trouble, one visit o the CID forum and everything vanishes. Especially this vacations, CID and CIDiand helped me a great deal in jouneying through my holidays..

THANKS A LOTT DEAR FRIENDS!! πŸ€—
LOVE ALL OF YOU!! πŸ€—β€οΈ
HOPE YOU ALL CONTINUE TO HELP, SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGE ME THROUGHOUT!!!πŸ€—

Edited by Raaz_sweet - 10 years ago
Congrats Reshma...! Thank you for being a part of the CID family...! It's CID that brought us together and still continues to keep us together. πŸ˜Š That was a lovely post!  hope you spend many more years on IF...!
Thank you Shagnika di.. πŸ€—
You were one of my 1st six friends on IF πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³