Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapallysiaSejal_DesaiagniibalieoinkoinkeshachhjarianHumtum25tau123ssprsdshiny3mkapchandan25shubham201jihadulgendusanjruchikiranskshrenu_fandent4umiss_patel5Neetsheartsmartfifsdirk41Pravessushavvik-kimyaWorkerBronnie85sbh1M_n_hsevakdevilsadvocatessroomanitulipdaisyfj08Broken.Angel-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHBK WU 20th Aug- Faiba vs Rajni" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Thanks Hina for the update!  Story moving towards BHBK at last...was wondering how the surrogacy would lead to BHBK since Rajjo was controlling her mamta and Krish went mahaan and developed some "baapta" (to quote Tanu LOL)...

Yes, in the precap, Aryan says he wants his Rajni ma...saw that bit when I switched channels at the end of BV... Shocked

Faiba may be rude and hurtful, but I feel what she said was right...it was better to separate Aryan and Rajni looking at the situation long-term!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821shubham201jihadulgenduPraveshinzdevilsadvocatefj08

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
thnx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821shubham201hinzfj08Broken.Angel

Broken.Angel

IF-Rockerz

Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanx for the written update hinaben Hug

okay now v r kinda getting the phir kyun reason... hope they dont spoil it somehow Dead

what faiba said wasnt wrong, but then poor aryanCry...n her kahawat made me ROFL (i kinda like it the way they bring up small/cute jokes in such serious epi's)

overall the epi was kinda niceBig smile

Edited by Broken.Angel - 20 August 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821kiransksanjruchihinz

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Great Update Hinu

So finally BHBK reason is on the table fully now...Usually I am very annoyed with Rajni's Impudence...not because I think she is wrong...but because of her attitude...But Today I think she was 100% right in her answering VeenaBen...what is the Kids fault?? he wasnt born because he wanted to...it was his parents and Rajni's decision...it wasnt the Kids fault when his mother died...and his instinctual yearning for Rajni is not his fault either...why should he suffer? why does he have to find out that Rajni is his mom and not have her? why should he be deprived of a mother, when his mother is alive? so what if Rajni woud have problems in her Susral...that is to be expected...Once you become a parent whether biological, psychological or by adoption...you have a responsbility of this young life on you...and it should take precedence over everything...Incuding yourself...The Child's need should come first...no matter the cost...thats the beauty and the burden of being a parent...its not all giggles and smiles...its a lot hardship and sacrifice also...which a person should be ready to make if they want to be parents.

Apart from that...I think Veenaben should shut her cakehole...her screaming and yelling is a huge turn off. Thumbs Down

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201jihadulgendusanjruchikiranskshrenu_fanPraveshinzssroomanifj08Broken.Angel

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update hina, confess i havent read it yet but read shobs and meera's replies, had to log in and ask

@meera - does a child have any association with the mother who carries it to term? i have not read into surrogacy at all but I thought laws would prevent the surrogate mother to have any claim to the child born otherwise there would be too many problems, apart from this not being covered by any laws in the show... does the child have any psychological connection to its surrogate mother??

the mother i think would have the connection but i m not sure how a child creates and keeps their bonds after birth

Praveshinzdevilsadvocatessroomani

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
ok if the child is soo attached to his newly found mother, why cant Krish and Rajni adopt him instead of Rajni getting married. I mean she is married to Krish, they both love each other and Rajni has no connection to Yash. 

it just doesnt make sense,

jihadulgendusanjruchiPraveshinz

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

Thanks for the update hina, confess i havent read it yet but read shobs and meera's replies, had to log in and ask

@meera - does a child have any association with the mother who carries it to term? i have not read into surrogacy at all but I thought laws would prevent the surrogate mother to have any claim to the child born otherwise there would be too many problems, apart from this not being covered by any laws in the show... does the child have any psychological connection to its surrogate mother??

the mother i think would have the connection but i m not sure how a child creates and keeps their bonds after birth

Fatima... it depends on the contract between the biological mother and the Parents of the child...if she would have any visitation rights or all the trappings...In this case, Rajni and Aaryaan did meet after his mothers death and he did formed an attachments towards Rajni...If the kid's parents or in this case his father had any problems with Rajni/Aryan meet up...he should have put an end to it...but he didnt. He fostered that attachment and now he has to face the consequences. Thats  Psychological bonding. If Rajni and Aryan never met in the first place there would be no bonding...coz Aryan wouldnt feel this need to meet her over and over again. After meeting Aryan and knowing that he is her son, Rajni's Behavior made it possible for Aryan to crave her company more...I cant say for sure...But maybe somewhere deep in our subconsciousness we do tend to yearn for our biological moms more then we realize, even if we never meet them.

Edited by devilsadvocate - 20 August 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201jihadulgendusanjruchikiranskshrenu_fanPraveshinzssroomanifj08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.