Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
           Oh Sia..  aaj toh  maar hi dala tune, episode dekhne se zhada tunhare varnan  khoobsurat thi aur dil bah gayi.❀️  Tumne an ginath palon ki yaad dila de re...☺️
lakshmikumr thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

Thanx for the update. Ajkal hum updates pe hi jinda hai epi late dekhne ko milta hai so thanx. And yup some scene reminded me of shiv-sati specially the hug shared between them. Mahadev and parvati ka vo look while a hug. That reminded me of shiv-sati milan. but last part was little awkward.thank god they stoped their because its a mytho show and they should show things with certain limits. Hug thik hai par dusri chijen? kuch jyaada hogayaπŸ˜• no offense to any1 or no comparision. Just my pov.

Mujhe bhi kuch aise hi laga foram , kuch  toh  zyada ho gaya na ...jante ho mere bete ne iss tarah πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  dekha tha episode , kya karoon mein  ...
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the whole epi. One of the most romantic epi's of this show. Going by the comments above am sure today is going to be dramatic😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Sia.😊
It was expected there will be some interuption. It's difficult to find an isolated place for Shivji & Parvati as some ne or other will keep on calling them for help or they will go to find out what's is wrong on someone's cry. In turn giving various lessons to everyone.
It will be interesting to see how those rishis are taught a lesson. If they claim they are Devatas, they should fight with Dhumralochan & Tarakasur, all their false pride will be destroyed.
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sia for written update...
lakshmikumr thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update Sia.😊

It was expected there will be some interuption. It's difficult to find an isolated place for Shivji & Parvati as some ne or other will keep on calling them for help or they will go to find out what's is wrong on someone's cry. In turn giving various lessons to everyone.
It will be interesting to see how those rishis are taught a lesson. If they claim they are Devatas, they should fight with Dhumralochan & Tarakasur, all their false pride will be destroyed.

Well said meenakshi , i think shivji will teach them a lesson in a clam way as he is much relaxed and happy now πŸ˜›. bye the way meenakshi ye Daruk van aur use jude huye incidents batao na , Cv's can make anything but asli kahani tum se  sun payange πŸ˜Š .
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: varaali

Darukavana is one of the 12 Jyotirlings, where Shiva is worshiped in the form of Nageshwar. There are two stories related to this place. Wikipedia gives a fairly accurate account here. 

But whatever be the story, Shiva and Parvati didn't honeymoon there certainly.

Varaali

I just read your link, but if that's what they are going by, wouldn't it be anachronistic to have shown Shiva being worshipped in the form of his linga up to now?
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lakshmikumr

Well said meenakshi , i think shivji will teach them a lesson in a clam way as he is much relaxed and happy now πŸ˜›. bye the way meenakshi ye Daruk van aur use jude huye incidents batao na , Cv's can make anything but asli kahani tum se  sun payange πŸ˜Š .

I have read the stories connected with Darukavan as myths, no reliable Purana version, let's see what they show today, may be some version not known to us.
the wiki part's link is given in the post by varaali. In that only Shivji is mentioned going to Darukavan to test rishi wives. Parvati is not shown in anywhere. So what we'll be seeing tonight seems different.
The new tagline says Chabile roop me Mahadev ne kiya sabako mohit.
They may be showing these rishi wives will get attracted seeing his new roop & the rishis will realise their mistake.Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sia. πŸ˜Š
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

I have read the stories connected with Darukavan as myths, no reliable Purana version, let's see what they show today, may be some version not known to us.
the wiki part's link is given in the post by varaali. In that only Shivji is mentioned going to Darukavan to test rishi wives. Parvati is not shown in anywhere. So what we'll be seeing tonight seems different.
The new tagline says Chabile roop me Mahadev ne kiya sabako mohit.
They may be showing these rishi wives will get attracted seeing his new roop & the rishis will realise their mistake.

Chabile!! i nvr heard dis word  before?? btw... it sounds realy awesome. thanks minaxi.