Sarrkkar..Risshton Ki Ankahi Kahani

India-Forums

SARKARR...UPDATES(by manasi_16, ronitfan) (Page 4)

Ria'05 Newbie
Ria'05
Ria'05

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update...GOOD JOBClap...dont u think guys we should have a new section for SARRKARR like the other serials...this serial is so good and has my fav. ROnit ROy in itEmbarrassed..

Ria

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Ria we are thinking of a new section...it should start soon hopefully. BTW if u r a Ronit fan how come u don't visit kzk sectionConfused
indiantv Senior Member
indiantv
indiantv

Posted: 23 May 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Excellent serial.. powerful story & gr8 actors.  Hopefully they will not mess up this serial like the rest.  Thanks for posting the updates, and hopefully IF will start a separate section for this serial.
*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update Manasi! This serial is gettin really interesting!Smile
paki girl in us Groupbie
paki girl in us
paki girl in us

Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

i need help....can someone please tell me who was kritika's husband???

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paki girl in us

i need help....can someone please tell me who was kritika's husband???

Kritika's husband hasnt been shown as yet, i think...well at least not in canada...he passed away in a war i think!

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged
kritika has a husband... i din kno i thought she was unmarried
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged
hey all...am a bit late..but here's the update for Sarrkkar for the Monday..23May episode...enjoy!

Karan's remarks upset Priyamvada very much and his thoughts keep on ringing in her head. She sets out of the house only to be stopped by Urvashi-
Urvashi- Where are you going mom?
Priyamvada- I am going to meet babaji.
Urvashi- Right now?! Do you think this time is right? Can you not meet him tomorrow.
Priyamvada- For things to become right I will have to go now.
Saying thus, Priyamvada goes away to meet babaji. Urvashi asks Krittika and comes to know that once when Vir's health had detouriated and things were not smooth in the ministry, some-one had recommended babaji to Priyamvada. He had done something which worked wonders and everything became right. And from that moment, Priyamvada consults him frequently. Urvashi is confused.
Priyamvada meets Babaji who quickly deduces that the root of her problem is Karan. He advises her to marry him off to Shweta. Priyamvada's horrified and asks for an explanation-
babaji- Karan had come to meet me with Shweta. I have seen that girl. Right now, you have to be strong and face this problem.
Priyamvada- Is there no other way out? Any pooja, any havan? Anything at all?!!
Babaji- Times are not good Priyamvada. You must be patient. Leave this to me.I will think of something.
At home, Urvashi is discussing something with Kunal-
Urvashi- But why doesnt Karan understand? Doesnt he realize what soup he's landed mom into? What does he want?
Suddenly Krittika comes there-
Krittika- What does MOM want Bhabhi? You should think about that...The same thing is happening what happened to me! Karan Bhaiya's love is suffering because of Mom's own political ambitions....
Urvashi- What are you saying!!? Look Krittika, you wouldnt understand. I am a mother myself and so I can understand that a mother would never want anything to happen against her kids' interests...u get me?
Krittika- Do you mean Mom will reduce all her kids' dreams to ashes...this is all politics Bhabhi!
Kunal- (very pissed off) Please!! Please!! (walks up to Krittika) Krittika, the decisions which are made in haste are often those which are most regretted afterwards...
Krittika is angry and walks away. Urvashi tries calming down Kunal.
Urvashi- Kunal, why dont YOU talk to Karan?
Kunal- (matter-of-factly) Urvi, Karan is not going to listen to me....
Urvashi- Atleast try once na Kunal! He's not going to listen to Mom at any cost, we all know Krittika's stand on all this...I could talk to him but he will feel hurt. He respects you too much...talk to him...PLEASE!
Kunal agrees.
Shweta feels very guilty for her behaviour and calls up Karan-
Shweta- How are you Karan?
Karan- (mockingly) Oh me? Perfectly fine....each and every moment is passing away so happily that I am at a loss for words.
Shweta- I am feeling very guilty for my behaviour Karan. You just dont understand how I am feeling at this moment. I feel like coming to you this very moment and releiving you of all your tensions and worries...
Karan- (angrily) Hey Hey hey!!! Thanks...but no thanks! Karan Pratap Singh has not become so helpless that he should need some support....I will manage myself...I dont need you, understand? And yeah! thanks for calling.
Karan switches off the phone angrily. Kunal enters his room-
Karan- Bhai You?
Kunal- Yes Karan, Uhh....umm...why dont you come along with me for a nice cup of coffee?
Karan- Oh come of it brother! I know you talk like this only when things are becoming serious. So, SHOOT!
Kunal- Karan, Mom loves you very much. She will never think against you. When you are hurt in any way, it's Mom who sheds all her tears. When she loves you so much, Why are you giving her so mcuh trouble for the sake of some stranger?!!
Karan- Stranger? STRANGER? Shweta is no stranger brother!! She's my life and I love her immensely. I can do anything for her. And now I'm not gonna listen to ANY-one....I am my own master now.
Kunal- If I were to be in your place, I would never have done something like this.
Karan- Huh? You can never be in my place brother. If u were in my place, you would have run away to Bangalore DAYS ago! But I am not a weak-hearted and spineless person bro! I do as I wish and MARK MY WORDS! I will surely get Shweta today or tomorrow. May the whole world turn topsy-turvy, but Karan's word is final!
Kunal is both hurt and worried.
There's a mass-killing in the state where many men, women and children have been killed and harassed. Priyamvada is very upset on getting the news and is worried for  Karan as he's out of the house. The incident takes place in a village/district called Kusumpur. Bhagwat, the opposition leader, leaves no stone unturned in calling the media and haeavily criticizing the event and putting the entire blame on the government. Priyamvada is worried and thinks what to do.
Hope u like the updates....keep ur feedback coming
lov-
ronitfanBig smile

Go to top