Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria'05 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Thanks for the update...GOOD JOB👏...dont u think guys we should have a new section for SARRKARR like the other serials...this serial is so good and has my fav. ROnit ROy in it😳..

Ria

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ria we are thinking of a new section...it should start soon hopefully. BTW if u r a Ronit fan how come u don't visit kzk section😕
indiantv thumbnail
Excellent serial.. powerful story & gr8 actors.  Hopefully they will not mess up this serial like the rest.  Thanks for posting the updates, and hopefully IF will start a separate section for this serial.
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the great update Manasi! This serial is gettin really interesting!😊
paki girl in us thumbnail

i need help....can someone please tell me who was kritika's husband???

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: paki girl in us

i need help....can someone please tell me who was kritika's husband???

Kritika's husband hasnt been shown as yet, i think...well at least not in canada...he passed away in a war i think!

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kritika has a husband... i din kno i thought she was unmarried
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey all...am a bit late..but here's the update for Sarrkkar for the Monday..23May episode...enjoy!

Karan's remarks upset Priyamvada very much and his thoughts keep on ringing in her head. She sets out of the house only to be stopped by Urvashi-
Urvashi- Where are you going mom?
Priyamvada- I am going to meet babaji.
Urvashi- Right now?! Do you think this time is right? Can you not meet him tomorrow.
Priyamvada- For things to become right I will have to go now.
Saying thus, Priyamvada goes away to meet babaji. Urvashi asks Krittika and comes to know that once when Vir's health had detouriated and things were not smooth in the ministry, some-one had recommended babaji to Priyamvada. He had done something which worked wonders and everything became right. And from that moment, Priyamvada consults him frequently. Urvashi is confused.
Priyamvada meets Babaji who quickly deduces that the root of her problem is Karan. He advises her to marry him off to Shweta. Priyamvada's horrified and asks for an explanation-
babaji- Karan had come to meet me with Shweta. I have seen that girl. Right now, you have to be strong and face this problem.
Priyamvada- Is there no other way out? Any pooja, any havan? Anything at all?!!
Babaji- Times are not good Priyamvada. You must be patient. Leave this to me.I will think of something.
At home, Urvashi is discussing something with Kunal-
Urvashi- But why doesnt Karan understand? Doesnt he realize what soup he's landed mom into? What does he want?
Suddenly Krittika comes there-
Krittika- What does MOM want Bhabhi? You should think about that...The same thing is happening what happened to me! Karan Bhaiya's love is suffering because of Mom's own political ambitions....
Urvashi- What are you saying!!? Look Krittika, you wouldnt understand. I am a mother myself and so I can understand that a mother would never want anything to happen against her kids' interests...u get me?
Krittika- Do you mean Mom will reduce all her kids' dreams to ashes...this is all politics Bhabhi!
Kunal- (very pissed off) Please!! Please!! (walks up to Krittika) Krittika, the decisions which are made in haste are often those which are most regretted afterwards...
Krittika is angry and walks away. Urvashi tries calming down Kunal.
Urvashi- Kunal, why dont YOU talk to Karan?
Kunal- (matter-of-factly) Urvi, Karan is not going to listen to me....
Urvashi- Atleast try once na Kunal! He's not going to listen to Mom at any cost, we all know Krittika's stand on all this...I could talk to him but he will feel hurt. He respects you too much...talk to him...PLEASE!
Kunal agrees.
Shweta feels very guilty for her behaviour and calls up Karan-
Shweta- How are you Karan?
Karan- (mockingly) Oh me? Perfectly fine....each and every moment is passing away so happily that I am at a loss for words.
Shweta- I am feeling very guilty for my behaviour Karan. You just dont understand how I am feeling at this moment. I feel like coming to you this very moment and releiving you of all your tensions and worries...
Karan- (angrily) Hey Hey hey!!! Thanks...but no thanks! Karan Pratap Singh has not become so helpless that he should need some support....I will manage myself...I dont need you, understand? And yeah! thanks for calling.
Karan switches off the phone angrily. Kunal enters his room-
Karan- Bhai You?
Kunal- Yes Karan, Uhh....umm...why dont you come along with me for a nice cup of coffee?
Karan- Oh come of it brother! I know you talk like this only when things are becoming serious. So, SHOOT!
Kunal- Karan, Mom loves you very much. She will never think against you. When you are hurt in any way, it's Mom who sheds all her tears. When she loves you so much, Why are you giving her so mcuh trouble for the sake of some stranger?!!
Karan- Stranger? STRANGER? Shweta is no stranger brother!! She's my life and I love her immensely. I can do anything for her. And now I'm not gonna listen to ANY-one....I am my own master now.
Kunal- If I were to be in your place, I would never have done something like this.
Karan- Huh? You can never be in my place brother. If u were in my place, you would have run away to Bangalore DAYS ago! But I am not a weak-hearted and spineless person bro! I do as I wish and MARK MY WORDS! I will surely get Shweta today or tomorrow. May the whole world turn topsy-turvy, but Karan's word is final!
Kunal is both hurt and worried.
There's a mass-killing in the state where many men, women and children have been killed and harassed. Priyamvada is very upset on getting the news and is worried for  Karan as he's out of the house. The incident takes place in a village/district called Kusumpur. Bhagwat, the opposition leader, leaves no stone unturned in calling the media and haeavily criticizing the event and putting the entire blame on the government. Priyamvada is worried and thinks what to do.
Hope u like the updates....keep ur feedback coming
lov-
ronitfan😃
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sarrkkar – update for 24th May

Priyamvada gets very worried after Bhagwat's inflammatory speech and switches off the television. Karan comes in and says that he wants to talk about some important matter. Priyamvada says that at present nothing is more important for her than the riots at Kusumpur. Karan says, 'Those riots were initiated by Bhagwat's own people and I has found out everything. That's all I wanted to say, rest of the things I can manage myself.' Priyamvada is very perturbed, but Urvashi consoles her saying that she will be able to handle this crisis.

Kunal is in his room thinking about what Karan said to him the day before. He makes up his mind to leave Mumbai. He comes down where everybody is having dinner. He tells Priyamvada that he has decided to go back to Banglore. She asks him if he has forgotten that his family is under threat from terrorists. He says that he knows that and so he is leaving Urvashi and the kids behind but he cannot postpone his work further. Karan asks him why he can't start his computer business here to which Kunal replies that he did try but here his only identity is 'the CM's son'. Priyamvada tells Urvashi to talk to Kunal and convince him to stay. Urvashi goes up to their room where Kunal is packing his bag and tries to talk to him. But he says that he has decided what to do; now it's her decision whether she wants to stay on in Mumbai or come with him. She screams at him saying that he knows she can't stay without him and start crying. Kunal takes her in his arms and quietens her.

Karan rushes into a doctor's clinic…bombarding her with questions like 'what's wrong with Shweta', 'is she ok', 'nothing serious is it'. The doctor tells him that everything is fine but now he has double responsibility because if Shweta is under stress it will affect the baby's health. Karan is very happy to hear this news and as soon as the doctor goes out he hugs Shweta. Shweta tells him to talk to Priyamvada immediately. But he says that that is not possible as she is very tensed because of Kunal leaving and the riots. Shweta gets very angry and tells him that he has to do it fast because soon everybody will come to know about her pregnancy and after that she and her family will not be able step out of the house. Karan also loses his head (anyway that doesn't take long) and yells at her saying, 'you always think just about yourself. Have you ever thought what problems I face – tumhari tension, party ki tension, desh ki tension aur ab yeh' she is shocked and asks if he wants her to abort. But he again yells saying did he ever mention abortion.

Kunal is all set to leave for Banglore. Urvashi tells him to take care of his diet s he always puts on weight when she is not there. The two kids (I don't know their names) come in the room and say that they'll miss him a lot and if they can visit him in the holidays. He says definitely but only if they behave well and don't trouble their mother. He comes down where Priyamvada is sitting with Chintanji and Kritika. Kunal embraces Kritika and then goes to his mother. He touches her feet and says that it's time for him to leave. Priyamvada blesses him with tears in her eyes and says, 'kaam ke beech agar waqt mila to maa ko yaad kar lena.' He tells her that he'll talk to her as soon as he reaches Banglore. He goes out and everybody accompanies him. Chintanji comes back to see Priyamvada standing in front of Vir's portrait. He says, 'Kunal is very much like Vir in many things.' She turns ad says but he is running away from Vir's 'virasat'. Chintanji is shocked and asks, 'Priyam tum ro rahi ho?'

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Update for 25 may-
Priyamvada sheds some tears in front of vir's portrait and tells Chitan that she's alone and that all her kids have left her to walk on their own paths-
Priyamvada- I am shattered and helpless. Krittika and Karan are brash. I expected Kunal to take care of things but even he does not seem to care for his mom. I am tired Chintanji...i can do all this no-more!!
Chintan- Is this the same Priyamvada I know? Do you remember Priyamvada? Vir always used to say-"If i ever lose hope or if ever I am tired, I just look at Priyamvada's glowing face and I'm charged up again." Your kids are grown-up now Priyamvada. Do not shed your tears. It will only make you weaker and your enemies stronger.
Priyamvada decides that now it's time for her enemies to suffer and she'll no longer cry and be a weak woman. She has a determined look on her face.😃
Rishabh (the opposition leader's son) and Krittika are having a talk-
Rishabh- Do you remember your old teacher Krittika?
Krittika- How can I ever forget him? Dont u remember he was my favorite teacher?
Rishabh- and yeah dont forget...YOU were his favorite student....
Krittika- And you used to become so jealous that everytime you met him you used to ask him who his favorite student was...!!
Rishabh- yes...and I always used to get the same answer-you!
Krittika- But why have you taken this topic all of a sudden?
Rishabh- Do you remember he was always into social welfare...he has called upon you and requires your help. I thought this news would interest you so....
Krittika- Thank you so much Rishabh! I will get in contact with him as soon as possible.
Rishabh returns hom where his dad, Bhagwat stops him-
Bhagwat- Where ARE you these days son? I hardly get to talk to you.
Rishabh- I am always with you papa...it's YOU who is so busy.
Bhagwat- Anyways, this is important stuff. I just dont know how to start. If your mom were here, she'd have conveyed this to you much better.
Rishabh- Oh come on pop! What is that YOU have to be ashamed of? Shoot..
Bhagwat- Actually I was thinking of your marriage....
Rishabh- Marriage? How did this arise?
Bhagwat- Son, you cannot lead your life alone....you need a companion in life. And frankly speaking, I like Krittika very much....so...
Rishabh- NO DAD! you are getting this all wrong. Krittika and me are just good friends and I hope your mis-understanding is cleared.
Rishabh is a tad upset and leaves Bhagwat who feels for his son and wants him happy.
Shweta is very depressed and waiting for Karan. He comes and they hug-
Shweta- I am losing my mind Karan. I am pregnant, we are not married. what do I do? I cant take this anymore...plz tell me when we will marry!
Karan- Sweetheartm just gimme some time. As soon as the right time comes, I will tell it all to mom....
Shweta- Right moment? Right moment?!?! When WILL it come Karan? You just keep on talking. The right moment will come when me and my child dies wont it?
Karan- Shweta!!! Are you out of your head? It's not just your problem ok? it's even my problem. How can you be so selfish?! atleast spare a thought for me!
Shweta- Yeah it's your problem allright. If you wouldnt have been there then this problem wouldnt be there in my stomach....
Karan- Oh Shweta....you are going mad...this is disgusting....
Shweta- I am going mad...Ill show you how mad I am...
Shweta loses control over herself and starts behaving wildly. She breaks a lot of things, throws them at Karan and finally in a moment of insanity, cuts her wrist with a knife. She becomes unconscious. Karan is shell-shocked and rushes her to the hospital.
At home, Priyamvada talks to Urvashi-
Urvashi- Shweta is a nice girl Mom. But not some-one for whom Karan can fight the world....
Priyamvada- All this is not Shweta's doing. Her mother is playing the real game and I will not let her game be successful. I have come to know that Shweta's not capable of all this mind-games thingy.
Urvashi- Maybe you are right mom...but then what are you gonna do?
Priyamvada- You just wait and watch Urvashi. And yeah one more thing, I know that you are staying away from Kunal just for my sake.I promise you that he will be back soon.👏
Urvashi- He's very stubborn mom....and this time he's determined.
Priyamvada- If he's stubborn, then even I am his mom. I will get him back.😕
At the hospital,
Shweta regains consciousness and Karan comes and takes her home.
At home,
Karan and Shweta march in hand-in-hand. Priyamvada and Urvashi are shocked to see them. Priyamvada shows presence of mind and quickly puts on a false smile and says-
" It's good that you both have come Karan. I will soon have to talk to Shweta's parents for your marriage....ASAP!"😉
The END-
How did u like it-
ronitfan