Aaha

Aaha 20 - 24 Aug 2012--discussion (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

Sithar ' I am confused did sithar told Raji's mom the wedding not going to happen or they are going to face problems

Kalki, he did say that there is going to be more problem coming and the wedding they have plan will not happen nu Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaha 20 - 24 Aug 2012--discussion (Page 2)" in Aaha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

quarky

quarky

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Can't believe Devi is turning negative. God! I loved her! Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by quarky

Can't believe Devi is turning negative. God! I loved her! Ermm

Welcome to aaha section Big smile

I like her too ... she has been a good and supportive mother to Harsha all this while. But well, her jealousy is the one covering her eyes daa. She is not turning negatif .. but merely trying to prove to everyone that she has more rights on Harsha nu. Soon its going to be battle on Harsha Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxkalki2007

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.