Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

FF: maein tumari saas hoon,tho maein aapki bahu p2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

PART 2

"sajni, I know that vedji is a good person, its maaji who is keeping all her sons in control, atlest after their marriage , maaji would have given them freedom to her sons, she is scared that we will snatch her sons from her so she does like this.."

"but jeeji, I just want just love from maaji and vedji, "

Kusum replied

"sajni don't worry one or other day maaji will understand the meaning of love…"

Saying this she leaves the kitchen…

Sajni is confused again and thinks and walks to her room..

And talks to herself

"what did jeeji told, maaji don't understand what is love. ? , but without knowing love how did she have three children?. This kusum jeeji bhi na she is so buddhu…"

Saying this sajni hits her own head

"Arrey kusum jeeji….", shouted Laali lipstick….

"Haan sajni ek minute I am busy with sonu, he is troubling wait for sometime I will come to your room….".

Ufff jab thak jeeji comes here let me go for dream land……and only me and my vedji…

Laalilipstick stands infront of mirror again and starts dreaming ….the same song

"dil garden garden ho gaya hai"

Sajni will be so happy and romantic… she will hug her vedji and caress his cheeks, and our buddhu vedji is shy in dream too he is trying to run away from sajni…she holds him and takes a initiative to kiss him, and moves towards vedji……and her eyes are closed..

But unfortunately vedji is in dilemma and confused and scared asks..our sajni

"sajni what aare you doing , please leave me, sajni wake up from dream lamd

Laalilipstick in dream land…

And suddenly laalilipstick wakes up from dream on hearing the shouting..

"sajni maein hoon tumari jeeji"

Laali sees kusum in her arms and gets scared and leaves kusum jeeji…

"sajni what were u doing, "

"jeeji, sorry I thought u are my vedji..i was in garden doing dil garden with vedji"

"dekho sajni, wake up from dream, now if we both bahus don't join our hands and teach a lesson to maaji, we both will be like doormat in imarthi nivas forever…so I have a plan "

"jeeji, you have plan too…to teach a lesson to maaji,…jeeji I just want vedjis love that's it I don't want to hurt maaji"

"oh oh sajni , jab tak  maaji is stubborn and meany she will not vedji near you…see atleast I have sonu…what about you, you want vedjis love na?..."

"haan jeeji vedji ke liye kuch bhi karoongi….i will do anything for it.."

"ok, listen there is a girl called ambi in my village, she is very clever and good girl, and she knows to handle a woman like imarthi, my mother called me and said we should think of ambi for anuj…socho if ambi gets married to aaniuj she can take care of imarthi devi, and we both can happily live with our husbands"

"but jeeji, how will maaji agree for ambi?"
"don't worry I and my mother have a plan, we will somehow take whole family to my village and will make anuj  to fall in love with ambi, and than we will create drama and make ambi anuj get married…."

"jeeji , I am scared if maaji comes to know than what will happen she will kill us"

"don't worry sajni I am with u…we will make this plan sucees. Id ambi comes as a bahu of imarthi than this house will become a happy home"

"jeeji, how do you know ambi is good and courageous to face  maaji"

"sajni, ambi is a different girl, she plays so many pranks and always makes the evil to get punished,  and I am sure to kill evilness of imarthi, a girl like ambi who is a kaali roop to come to this house.."

"jeeji , is she beautiful"

"Haan I have her photo in my mobile, mom has sent her photo, wait I will show…"

"jeeji, she is beautiful but not more than me….i am a only beauty queen of this house.."

"haan sajni I know how beautiful u are soorath se bhi aur dil se bhi…."…..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: maein tumari saas hoon,tho maein aapki bahu p2 (Page 3)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.