Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hey guys i and my friend together are trying new FF on kairi forum... Hope u all will like it...

Will update it tonight...

Did u like the title... Its on ambi and imarthi...

I dont like ambi u know that but after seeing her dance performance in comedy ka jashn got a idea to write 

INDEX

part 1

part 2

Edited by jeannierocks - 07 October 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyHaifa_JayBFanChandni_11Vinder90ankur281Madhura2105--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: maein tumari saas hoon,tho maein aapki bahu p2" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Very nice title Bhavya Wink
Sounds very interesting, and Khatta Meetha LOL

Now waiting very eagaly for the super duper spicy first part of your beautiful ff.

N plz pm everyone Kairians and your friends when u update as that's how you can catch more audience 

All the best and best of luck Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyHaifa_JayBFan--Udhay--

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Big smile  awesome to see you starting off creative work on the forum . . 

wil add this tot he FFs section in the Craetive writings index Big smile

the title is fantastic. . .  both imarti and Ambi asserting their relations to each other. . .very interesting. . wouldl ove to see your take on this Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicy

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

PART 1

Vedji, vedji, vedji, vedji where are you….vedji,  vedji…

Ufff this vedji bhi na, he will go gayab all the time whenever I need him ….i know its all because to of that Imarthi devi my one and only saas….what she thought to my husband he has become a thotha (parrot) he will be chanting either hey ramji or meri maa mahaan….there is no day which went without listening to his bajan of meri maa mahaan, meri maa mahaan…

And upon that he thinks that I am his naukraani and imarthi devi I hate u for this…you are thinking by making my husband stay away from me you can rule this house I will teach you a lesson soon, what you thought of me…

Maaji aap mera nature Jannthi nahin ho…agar aap ser tho maein sava ser….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Areey Kussum, areey kusssum bahu zaldi bahar aaa…

Arrey kkussum bahu,,,,,,,kahan mar gayi,,

"kkusum maa is calling you from that time why cant you go and ask her"

"prakashji, your maa is so clever I know why she is calling me, she wants a glass of water, for that she is screaming like hell instead of that she would have got water by herself, actually she is not thirsty or tiered she wants we bahus to dance on her tunes….but all thanks to you prakashji, that you will never open your mouth nor your brother…"

"kussum she is our maa, you cannot speak against her"

'prakashji there is a limit for everything I am educated, and my parents are ready to offer as a better living and we can live peacefully with our son sonu, but your maa is not willing for our happiness"..

Kkusssum arrey bahu I am calling you from that time I am thirsty meri bahu, ohoh what are you doing inside your room come out…soon…

Ambe, ye dono bahuyein kahan gayi…. Ek tho laali lipstick doosri goongi bahu…whenever I will ask them to do simple work they will take hours to do 5 minutes task…

Abb mujhe hi kuch karna hoga ….in dono ke dekh rekh maien..

"first let me check out what this laali lipstick is doing I asked her to call my dulaaara beta ved, …"

"arrey sajni laali lipstick open the door  maein kabse darwaaza kat kata rahin hoon…khol darwaza(open the door)"

"ye bagwan is maazi ko bhi na, abhi aana tha, jab maein saj rahin hoon, meri jaan legi ab"

"Arrey bahu, open the door kya lipstick ki dukhhan kholna chathi ho kya"

"Kya maaji can see through closed door also that I am applying lipstick, she can do anything, that's why vedji always tell maaa is devi, but she is not devi a big rakshas she is, what shall I do first let me hide all these cosmetics if she comes to know that I have purchased all these without asking her permission than she will make big hungama"

IMARTHI WILL BE BANGING THE DOOR

Sajni will open the door with fear

"mmaaji I was searching for vedji but I did not get him, I think he is gone outside the house"

"ohhh meri boli bahu, laalilipstick I know that vedji has gone outside the house but what were you doing inside the room from that long time, I was calling kkussm to get me a glass of water but not even you and kussum came out of the room…why did you latcht he door from inside"

"maaji mujhe maaf kardijiye, I did not hear you, aap tho mera nature jaanthe ho na"

"haaan laalipstick jaanthi hoon tumara nature, isiliye kah rahin hoon, thoda makeup kam lagaaya karo,,,, agar ved dekhega thuje is haalath maein tho dar jaayega, "

IMARTHI WILL LEAVE VEDS ROOM LEAVING SAJNI IN A SHOCKED MODE…SAJNI WILL SEE HER BEAUTIFUL FACE IN MIRROR AND AGAIN WILL BE BUSY IN APPLYING TONES OF MAKE UP…

"kussum kahan ho tum"

"maaji, juice"

"arrey goongi bahu Juice, I just asked saada paani"

"maaji I knw that u asked water but you got so tiered and came from outside so prakashji asked me to get juice for you.."

"goongi bahu my sons are jewels of my life, I knew it this love for mother cant come out from your heart, its because of my son that you got me juice or else you would have put poison in water and got me, I know you are all waiting for my death but don't dream so much its imarthi devi, god has written 100 years of life,,,,"

Sajni and KKussum is kitchen preparing for dinner…

"aarrey jiji who imarthi devi is there na she is such a big devil, she will get to know what I do inside the closed doors, I doubt she have third eye also some magic, vedji has become maas puppet, "

"nahin sajni not only ved bhaiyaa even prakashji has become puppet in maajis hands…and we both bahus have become the servant of this house….i never thought prakashji will give me this type of life or else I would have not married him"

"but jeeji yours is a love marriage and mine is a arranged marriage but I thought you will be happy with prakash bahiya"

"nahin sajni we both love each other a lot, but I want a freedom for myself, cant listen to maajis taane baaji all the time, "

"Jeeji good atleast u have love in ur relation but jeeji, my life is more hell, whole day I should work in beauty parlour and should give all the money what I earn to maaji, and than listen to maaji taanne, and vedji he never listens to my dukh and love I doubt he knows whats the meaning of it"

Hope u all liked it

Please hit the like Button and leave your comments

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kudi5biiBvfan123d_spicyHaifa_JayBFanChandni_11Vinder90ankur281Madhura2105--Udhay--.SajnaVe.

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Click like button to add you to the PM list

--Udhay--

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
good start ...

looking forward ...  Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni_11Vinder90--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Nice work bhavya.. I liked it!! Keep rocking!!

Vinder90

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
aww..great work bhavyaClap...very beautifully written..loved every bit of it..eagerly waiting for ur next update..

Vinder90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.