India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

update-4/may/05

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged

After last week's let down episodes and boring beginning this week today's episode gave the much awaited break .yes it was really good today in 75:25 ratio

Today:

Disha enters dk's bedroom calls dk, dk  ;dk is not there in his room so she opens his cupboard and removes a kurtha and shoes keeps them ready for dk to wear!

From behind dk who is wearing the bathrobe and is in bear foot comes disha who realizes that dk is behind her, disha avoids dk, dk is smiling

Disha: dk I came here to keep the dress ready for you, I thought you were not there in the room, I know I should not have come like this

Disha is above to leave the room dk pulls her hand with a naughty look Embarrassed

Disha is shocked and taken aback,dk says disha why do you hide your feelings tell me you came here to see me you don't hide or suppress your feelings

Disha who is facing dk is taking her steps backwards in order to leave the room and dk is moving towards her

Disha:please  control yourself!!!remember mummy is in the house her condition is not proper ,if she sees us like this she will be shocked ,she will start looking down at me ,she will stop trusting me!!

Dk is not affected by her words still moving towards disha and smiling when disha nears the door dk closes the door and again smiles ,disha is dumbstruck!

Dk goes back and says come and help me to wear the kurtha! I will never break your trust disha..i will wait for the day when you will come to me and accept that you love me

Disha is overjoyed; she goes and helps dk to dress up .Tongue

Dk: how many more days do will  we hide the truth from mummyji she has to come to know about us someday?

Disha: if she comes to know the truth now then it will be real shock to her

(The pandithji arrives; sumitra proceeds towards dk's room to call him, disha and dk are still indulged in conversation)

DK:but today you have to be their in the pooja if mummji asks me do anything with pori which I don't like then immediately I will pull your hand and make you sit in her place maa ka kasam you have to be there,if not I will tell every thing to maa

Disha how can you take an oath like this

Dk :I have taken the oath now I will not get back my words

Disha is upset

SUMITRA OPENS THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sumitra enters dk who is wearing the kurtha is standing bear foot.

sumitra says that he looks really good in the dress and he has to wear such dresses daily.

Disha who is hiding behind the door just slips out of the room ,

When disha comes out she faces pari they just look at each other disha just walks off

Pari thinks :what was dk and disha  doing in the room ,somehow I will not let these two come together , "you just see disha what I will do  in today's havan"

Sumitra is asking dk to wear the slippers pari comes in dk tells that pari wil make him wear it ,so sumitra leaves the room

Dk asks pari to make him wear them pari tries to lift  dk's foot but he keeps his foot tightly on the floor so that pari is not able to lift his leg, he looks at her amused .he says this not within your reach he wears the slippers and leaves the room

Disha in her room

Ayyi calls her up and enquires disha as to when will she come back; disha says that there is a havan so she cannot come before it is over ,ayyi is upset and says if she doesnot come she herself will come to take her

At the same time sukanya and anil are trying to convince gauthum for the marriage

HAVAN BEGINS  

Sumitra asks pari to sit next to dk, disha is standing and looking at the whole thing,

havan begins, sumitra noitices that there is no sindhoor on pori's mang ,pari gives the reason that she had washed her face that time sindhoor went off

Pori tells to herself: purposefully I removed it.

so sumitra says since she has not seen their marriage it is a good time for her to see dk putting sindhoor on her bahus mang saying that she gives sindhoor box to dk

dk is dumfolded disha is shocked pari gives a witch look

dk takes sindhoor in his hand and is above to put it on her mang

Current goes ,the servants put the light saying that it was because of loose contact

Sumitra notices that sindhoor has been put to pari's mang,she is happy and says sunny you have put the sindhoor even in the dark,dk is shocked (he hasn't put), pari is flabbergasted .

Dk and pari look at disha she hides the sindhoor in her hand she smiles sarcastically as if

to say I have won pari (poor,poor, poor…pori all her plans had been just washed off)

AFTER THE HAVAN DISHA IS IN HER ROOM

Disha  is talking to herself as to how she can I leave the house now if I go and tell dk that I am going he will be hurt ,which I can never do

Disha's alter ego appears

Alter ego:disha are you leaving the house ,have you made up your mind

Disha :yes I am going

Alter ego : why did you stay for the havan 

disha:I stayed here only for mummyji

Alterego: don't you love dk , you stayed here only for dk's sake

Disha :is about to accept that she loves him but says she just likes him and stayed for mummyji.if I had gone dk would have told the truth to mummiji

alter ego :your r not telling the truth

disha :no it is the truth

Alter ego:so you have deciced to leave ,then go

Disha looks confused  and prays to bappaji to give her strength ,her mobile rings it is from bhonsle house, at the same time dk knocks the door disha puts off the mobile and opens the door 

Disha goes out dk is having a coffee cup in his hand ,dk is above to enter the room disha says it is not right for him to come inside the room because mummyji is at home she takes the empty cup from his hand like a dutiful wife

Dk:tell me disha didn't you purposefully put off the lights and put the sindhor in her mang because you did not want me to tell the truth to maa

Disha  falls in short of words

Sumitra comes there with prasad and she  thanks disha for helping her in arrangeing for the havan she also tells that disha is the guest and dk should not make her do his personal work of giving the empty cup to disha .disha is sad

Dk :maa I want to tell you something

Disha realizes that dk wants to tell sumitra the truth so,

Disha:mummiji today you are tired ,go and take rest , I will clean the havan area ,and asks sumitra not to call her a guest

Sumitra:sunny go and sit next to bahu she is tired

Disha takes sumitra to her room

DK thinks how long will you hide your feelings that you love me disha ,I waiting for you to come voluntarily towards me but i cannot wait for a long time ,I am becoming impatient

chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Twine. Wonderful episode i must say Wink
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged

hi

Thnaks for a brilliant update twine...

Welcome break can't to see this episode i guess the best in many days..dk and disha in one room wowwwwww and on top dk in his bath robe wow WinkWinksound even more romantic and plus the helping dress up bit...thanks god some relief for the viewers but still disha not coming out with her feelings well can't wait.EmbarrassedWink

Todays' episode has made me happy though still some nice scenes and dk is aware that disha loves himb ut she is just not coming out with his feelings...wow can't wait to see the bedroom scene with both of them..how romantic..EmbarrassedBig smileWink

Feeling happy today thanks for the fab update..Big smile

samy

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Claphi

i have to say today's episode has made me:

Thumbs Up

had to show my emotions but i musnt' get carried away...u never know what will happen tomorrow

SamyLOL

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged
WOW!  Thanks Twine for a wonderful update!! ClapClap  I can't wait to watch this episode.  I have no other comments at this time but I would still like to say that DK SHOULD tell Sumitra the truth regardless!!!!!!!  I can finally go to work now Embarrassed  Thanks once again Big smile
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twine

DK thinks how long will you hide your feelings that you love me disha ,I waiting for you to come voluntarily towards me but i cannot wait for a long time ,I am becoming impatient

We're getting impatient as well Wink  Disha, come out with your feelings ALREADY!!

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged

thanks twine

gr8 update!!!! i love this episode!!!!!!Wink

Dish has to give in soon!!!!

love eran!!!!

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:18am | IP Logged
hmm.. thanks twine.. looks like someone from the TD team is visitng he site.. I think I had read the bear foot, DK pulling Disha to him scene in one of the preditions.. Good going guys.. Looks like you can shape how things are going to happen ... Clap

Go to top