Gumrah

||Victim of the Week #4|| (Closed) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Dint expect me to grill you more na?Evil Smile

-Can you wake up on time without an alarm?Sleepy NoOuch n i hate the tone of my alarm..super irritatingDead it's irritating so that u get irritated n leave ur bedROFLyeah..Sleepy Ouch well somtimes i switch the alram of n go back to sleepLOLLOLLOL
LOL
-The latest time u have ever gone to sleep? 5am :D whoa wen was that n why?Shocked That was in 2006 when we came back from scotland..it wz a long journey n we came back at that time only..went straight to bedLOL
-The earliest time you have ever woken up? 2-3am (that wz for wen we had to wake up early to go the airportSleepy) i know yaar these odd flight timingsSleepy tell me abt it..Disapprovei dnt think we've ever had a flight at night..so we can wake up at normal time n chill till we have 2 leave for the airportOuch
-Your fave arjuhi1 scene from office track?Wink I love them allTongue
-Your fave arjuhi2 scene from marriage track? Hot dream sequenceBlushing but all of them were equally nice n funny n sweet n romanticEmbarrassed
-Arjuhi scene you disliked in KMH? All the insulting/hurting eachother scenes Disapprove hmm yeah sad they were but i loved most of them...eg. in KMH1 where he says what the hell tumhi toh meri zindagi ho..before that Arohi actually insults him so much!!Cry n in KMH2 the dhoke se shadiEvil SmileDay Dreaming awww i loved that dialogue too..Heart n yeah many of those scenes i actually liked it too..but im saying i disliked them coz it made me sad Cry Disapprove Dhoke se shaadi wz awesome yaWink Arjun Singhania's attitudeDay Dreaming
-Arjuhi scene you disliked in KMH2? Same as aboveTongue
-Who is worse..HP or SudhirDead HP anytimeDead
-Who is better...Arohi's bro (forgot his nameD'oh) or Rajveer chachu?ROFL Arohi's bro..he wz only der for a few epi's n dint affect arjuhi's livesLOL
-your fave Karan outfit in gumrah that has to be the one with Karan in his KrushersHeart
-your least fave Karan outfit in gumrah dunnoLOL
-Am i giving you a headache with these ques?Disapprove No actually..my head is perfectly fineLOL
-where do you keep your fone when you go sleep? on my desk
-What will you eat for dinner? Rice :D
-How much of your childhood can you rmbr?Tongue not much actually..u kno na my crap memoryDead Ouch Cry
-Fave smell? Smell of flowers/perfumes/chocolatesTongue
-TV show which makes no senseSilly Not guna mention here Evil Smile n anyways u know which oneLOL
-What's easier..VM making or siggy making? I cnt make eitherOuch siggy's i hardly make..not an expert..so i chose siggy making
-Your fave sigg from my dabba?Heart the one dat olly madeDay Dreaming but then i love d avi's of KK's performance n d shiv parvati sigg is also nice:D

enjoy miss victimDisapprove yes i enjoyed very much answering my own homemade questionsSleepy ROFL ROFL obviously it is homemade it cant be junglemade na?ROFLROFL how can u make questions in a jungle?Ermm ROFL
LOL
My replied in sanju's colourEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Victim of the Week #4|| (Closed) (Page 11)" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Anji what did u think? grilling was over?Evil Smile  No i knew u wud come up with sumthing Evil Smile
me posting on behalf of kavz:ymdevil:
:ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil: lol u made Kavya's job easier..she doesn't need 2 post any questionsLOL
Originally posted by Kavyasam

Allright victim, hotseat par baithne ki sazaa:

1. which sport would you choose if you were to take part in olympics? Running :D

2. If you are given one million to spend, what would you do? First i would pinch myself to find out if i am dreaming or notLOL then when i am in my senses i would actually give some to my parentsTongue save some money n then spend d rest on things i wantWink

3. what was the last thing you ate? Noodles and cheese nacho'sTongue

4. which is your favourite restaurant? I don't have oneTongue

5. what do you order there? whatever is nice n i likeLOL mostly paneer items n sumtimes dosa :D

6. do you like to eat what you ordered? yes!! :D

7. what is your favourite pass time? FB &I-Fing LOL

8. chaap tilak  or kaaga chun chun khayiyo Kavya i love both..but kaaga chun chun i love a lil more..Disapprove

9. which is one place in India you want to visit really bad? Karan's houseEmbarrassed Day Dreaming ROFL actually i really wana visit MumbaiTongue

10.  do you collect shells on the beach along with kids? I'm still a kid so yes i doLOL infact my mum esp doesn't let me but yet i doLOL

11. if it took 20000 workers to build Tajmahal in 20 years how many would it take to build it in 10 years? why would you want to build another Tajmahal?Wink

12.  what was the last thing you bought? CakeHeart

13. what time is bed time? Whatever time i feel sleepySleepy LOL

14. how long do you sleep? upto 12 hours esp in holidaysShocked ROFL

15. whom did you eat dinner with? My family :D

16. do you have pets? if yes what is its/their name(s) Nope

17. who is the first person to call you today? No oneDisapprove

18. who is the second person? No one Disapprove

19. can you close your eyes and raise you brows? yes..i think soErmm

20.  stretch your left hand without looking, what did you touch? The airLOL

21.  do you believe in love at first sight? YesEmbarrassed

22. what qualities does he need to impress you? He needs to be understanding, caring, supportive, honest, sweet n he needs to love me lotsTongue Embarrassed

23. has anyone impressed you already? No

24. describe your dream date. Walk on the beach at nightDay Dreaming

25. reread all the questions above. which one you liked most? If i had a million pounds to spend, the one place i really wanna visit in India and what qualities he needs to impress meTongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Anjali..describe A n j a l i.

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Anjali..describe A n j a l i.
even on the last day u won't spare me Evil Smile Disapprove
ok it's always hard to describe myselfEmbarrassed

AdorableTongueLOL
NiceApprove
JovialLOL
AmbitiousEmbarrassed
LovableWink
Intellegant..(maybe not as much thoughOuchLOL)

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
not last day...u saw it today :P

Anjali means describing urself is it?LOL

ok describe shibz in five sentencesCool

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

not last day...u saw it today :P

Anjali means describing urself is it?LOL

ok describe shibz in five sentencesCool
Shibz is sweet. Shibz is Funny. Shibz is helpful. Shibz is evil Evil Smile (sumtimes yet mostlyLOL) Shibz is an ideal friend. Shibz is amazing Hug

here..5 sentences ROFL ROFL Tongue Embarrassed

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 26 August 2012 at 8:06am

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
ye kya hai shibz is shibz is?ROFLROFL

ok den describe like this----> s- h- i- b- z- Approve

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
you asked me 2 describe u in sentencesLOL so i started each sentence with your nameLOL
Smart/Sweet
Honest
IntellegentWink
BeautifulEmbarrassed
Z this ones hard..cnt think of any nice words dat start wid Z Ouch

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 26 August 2012 at 8:28am

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.