Gumrah

||Victim of the Week #4|| (Closed) (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

ye kaunsa hai Anji?
-Btw would their face to face meet in the snow count?TongueLOLBR]
their first face-to-face meet LOL but that was snow falling na anji..not Rain scene LOL Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Victim of the Week #4|| (Closed) (Page 10)" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

^^u have a good memory anji LOL
I and the rest-Anchi n Shibz esp would disagree with this Cry ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Anji :D kuch yaad aaya?Evil Smile of course i rmbr Stern Smile ur so evil Evil Smile victim ko torture nahi karte Disapprove

-How does it feel to be a victim?Disapprove -- Good LOL Cool much better then being a Bhootni ROFL
-Your fave film on crime/thriller?Evil Smile I don't watch much crime thriller films..so noneLOL
-Your first ever fave song?Tongue Kuch na Kaho Heart
-Milk or Milshake?LOL Milkshake anytime Approve
-Sweet or salted popcorn?Ermm I love sweet the most..but nowadays salted popcorn i am enjoying..esp homemade onesTongue
-Karan as a host or Karan as an actor?Wink Actor!!Day Dreaming

ignore questions already answered ROFL lol i hadn't answered my own questions anywayLOL

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 23 August 2012 at 6:44am

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
^^i thought the first question at least was asked already by PayalErmm

Anji hum tumhe torture karte hain isiliye toh tum victim bani na? ROFL

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Dint expect me to grill you more na?Evil Smile LOL

-Can you wake up on time without an alarm?Sleepy NoOuch n i hate the tone of my alarm..super irritatingDead
-The latest time u have ever gone to sleep? 5am :D
-The earliest time you have ever woken up? 2-3am (that wz for wen we had to wake up early to go the airportSleepy)
-Your fave arjuhi1 scene from office track?Wink I love them allTongue
-Your fave arjuhi2 scene from marriage track? Hot dream sequenceBlushing but all of them were equally nice n funny n sweet n romanticEmbarrassed
-Arjuhi scene you disliked in KMH? All the insulting/hurting eachother scenes Disapprove
-Arjuhi scene you disliked in KMH2? Same as aboveTongue
-Who is worse..HP or SudhirDead HP anytimeDead
-Who is better...Arohi's bro (forgot his nameD'oh) or Rajveer chachu?ROFL Arohi's bro..he wz only der for a few epi's n dint affect arjuhi's livesLOL
-your fave Karan outfit in gumrah that has to be the one with Karan in his KrushersHeart
-your least fave Karan outfit in gumrah dunnoLOL
-Am i giving you a headache with these ques?Disapprove No actually..my head is perfectly fineLOL
-where do you keep your fone when you go sleep? on my desk
-What will you eat for dinner? Rice :D
-How much of your childhood can you rmbr?Tongue not much actually..u kno na my crap memoryDead Ouch Cry
-Fave smell? Smell of flowers/perfumes/chocolatesTongue
-TV show which makes no senseSilly Not guna mention here Evil Smile n anyways u know which oneLOL
-What's easier..VM making or siggy making? I cnt make eitherOuch siggy's i hardly make..not an expert..so i chose siggy making
-Your fave sigg from my dabba?Heart the one dat olly madeDay Dreaming but then i love d avi's of KK's performance n d shiv parvati sigg is also nice:D

enjoy miss victimDisapprove yes i enjoyed very much answering my own homemade questionsSleepy ROFL ROFL
LOL

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 23 August 2012 at 7:08am

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Dint expect me to grill you more na?Evil Smile LOL

-Can you wake up on time without an alarm?Sleepy NoOuch n i hate the tone of my alarm..super irritatingDead it's irritating so that u get irritated n leave ur bedROFL
-The latest time u have ever gone to sleep? 5am :D whoa wen was that n why?Shocked
-The earliest time you have ever woken up? 2-3am (that wz for wen we had to wake up early to go the airportSleepy) i know yaar these odd flight timingsSleepy
-Your fave arjuhi1 scene from office track?Wink I love them allTongue
-Your fave arjuhi2 scene from marriage track? Hot dream sequenceBlushing but all of them were equally nice n funny n sweet n romanticEmbarrassed
-Arjuhi scene you disliked in KMH? All the insulting/hurting eachother scenes Disapprove hmm yeah sad they were but i loved most of them...eg. in KMH1 where he says what the hell tumhi toh meri zindagi ho..before that Arohi actually insults him so much!!Cry n in KMH2 the dhoke se shadiEvil SmileDay Dreaming
-Arjuhi scene you disliked in KMH2? Same as aboveTongue
-Who is worse..HP or SudhirDead HP anytimeDead
-Who is better...Arohi's bro (forgot his nameD'oh) or Rajveer chachu?ROFL Arohi's bro..he wz only der for a few epi's n dint affect arjuhi's livesLOL
-your fave Karan outfit in gumrah that has to be the one with Karan in his KrushersHeart
-your least fave Karan outfit in gumrah dunnoLOL
-Am i giving you a headache with these ques?Disapprove No actually..my head is perfectly fineLOL
-where do you keep your fone when you go sleep? on my desk
-What will you eat for dinner? Rice :D
-How much of your childhood can you rmbr?Tongue not much actually..u kno na my crap memoryDead Ouch Cry
-Fave smell? Smell of flowers/perfumes/chocolatesTongue
-TV show which makes no senseSilly Not guna mention here Evil Smile n anyways u know which oneLOL
-What's easier..VM making or siggy making? I cnt make eitherOuch siggy's i hardly make..not an expert..so i chose siggy making
-Your fave sigg from my dabba?Heart the one dat olly madeDay Dreaming but then i love d avi's of KK's performance n d shiv parvati sigg is also nice:D

enjoy miss victimDisapprove yes i enjoyed very much answering my own homemade questionsSleepy ROFL ROFL obviously it is homemade it cant be junglemade na?ROFLROFL
LOL

Anjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Anji what did u think? grilling was over?Evil Smile
me posting on behalf of kavz:ymdevil:
:ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil::ymdevil:
Originally posted by Kavyasam

Allright victim, hotseat par baithne ki sazaa:

1. which sport would you choose if you were to take part in olympics?

2. If you are given one million to spend, what would you do? 

3. what was the last thing you ate?

4. which is your favourite restaurant?

5. what do you order there?

6. do you like to eat what you ordered?

7. what is your favourite pass time?

8. chaap tilak  or kaaga chun chun khayiyo

9. which is one place in India you want to visit really bad?

10.  do you collect shells on the beach along with kids?

11. if it took 20000  workers to build  Tajmahal in 20 years how many would it take to build it in 10 years?

12.  what was the last thing you bought?

13. what time is bed time?

14. how long do you sleep?

15. whom did you eat dinner with?

16. do you have pets? if yes what is its/their name(s)

17. who is the first person to call you today?

18. who is the second person?

19. can you close your eyes and raise you brows?

20.  stretch your left hand without looking, what did you touch?

21.  do you believe in love at first sight?

22. what qualities does he need to impress you?

23. has anyone impressed you already?

24. describe your dream date.

25. reread all the questions above. which one you liked most?

Edited by shibz - 24 August 2012 at 8:58am

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
COngrats   Anjali :D:D.

it never too late to say it right. LOL

Anjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.